Itsdaniellesjourney #12 Off to Greece with her fella, hope they don't bump into the bloke from Marbella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I donā€™t understand if there away for so long why not pick say 3 places to base yourself & & then go on day trips to the other places (if possible). Each to there own but it sounds like hard work not a relaxing holiday, we go away soon & I have a few trips in mind that will take us to places nearby but most of it will be spent relaxing by a pool.
I often wonder if Chesney ever has a say in things, he seems a complete pushover. No way would my hubby stand for me spending the majority of our holiday on Instagram aff linking shite, buying followers or taking endless boomerangs

Reactions: 5
I did 10 days in Rhodes and we didnā€™t lounge on a sunbed all day. Thereā€™s so much to do in Greece other than eat. Yeah visit 2/3 places but sheā€™s basically just sitting on ferries and eating maccies. Yay šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
Why doesn't she give it a rest with the incessant ads??
You're on holiday Dan, have a day off!

Reactions: 6
He's got some corkers of her on his Instagram

Also I bet she thinks of them as "travelling" rather than on holiday... bit like the inbetweeners 2nd movie where they have a month in Australia and think it's travelling šŸ¤£
They look like brother and sister

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He's got some corkers of her on his Instagram

Also I bet she thinks of them as "travelling" rather than on holiday... bit like the inbetweeners 2nd movie where they have a month in Australia and think it's travelling šŸ¤£
He literally looks like a ginger potato. Cba

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Years ago when she was discussed on Gomiblog someone was able to find out that a large percentage of her followers were from Brazil, ie bought. She first built her profile on bought followers and then did a few SW articles to boost the numbers.

I donā€™t understand the mentality of these ā€œinfluencersā€ who buy followers. They know the numbers arenā€™t real and their engagement is shocking!

Years ago when she was discussed on Gomiblog someone was able to find out that a large percentage of her followers were from Brazil, ie bought. She first built her profile on bought followers and then did a few SW articles to boost the numbers.

I donā€™t understand the mentality of these ā€œinfluencersā€ who buy followers. They know the numbers arenā€™t real and their engagement is shocking!
Exactly, she knows the numbers aren't real and that's why she often begs for likes. She even threw a proper tantrum a few months ago because of lack of engagement, she basically said she was putting effort into her content and it wasn't appreciated šŸ¤£
Hilarious! The low engagement is because the content is crap and majority of followers aren't real!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Exactly, she knows the numbers aren't real and that's why she often begs for likes. She even threw a proper tantrum a few months ago because of lack of engagement, she basically said she was putting effort into her content and it wasn't appreciated šŸ¤£
Hilarious! The low engagement is because the content is crap and majority of followers aren't real!
She's really unlikeable. I do like hayleys_world, similar type of content with food, fashion, house reno but Hayley seems way more down to earth and good engagement with her followers

Robot followers like our Dani :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Lovely photo of her beach day.. her posing on the beach with Chloes bag and an ice cream... oh wait, its a can of beer...! Shock šŸ„“šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
How can she sleep at night linking her swimsuit when you can't even see it on her...??

Starting to think they are miserable together and the only way to enjoy each others company is to drink all the time.. I know couples like this IRL

Reactions: 8
I reckon sheā€™s bigger than her previous biggest now. As if youā€™d want to wear a massive billowing shirt at the beach when itā€™s probably about 30 degrees.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.