Itsdaniellesjourney #11 fingerbanged in Marbs, clearly overdoing the carbs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the video of her walking those two dogs, don’t you think the other one (not Doz) looked way more upbeat? I think she’s downtrodden from a lifetime of Desperate Dan and Cheesy Ches 🤣

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I'm a lurker I'll admit... BUT the camera swipe up 🤦‍♀️
I didn't even know it was possible to take a film into a shop at get them developed? It isn't 1997 Dan...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
We need a series of Dan’s Discoveries 🤣 first it was that younger people might have the same size feet as her and now it’s that cameras can contain film!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
We need a series of Dan’s Discoveries 🤣 first it was that younger people might have the same size feet as her and now it’s that cameras can contain film!
Don't forget that she has a Sunday roast on a Sunday because Sunday is her favourite day.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Affiliate linking a pipe from her fireplace - wow I really have seen it all now. Is there nothing she won’t affiliate link 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I have a thread suggestion
“Flume pipes, fake logs and followers, spenny Dani will buy them all”
Someone better than me could probably make a better one that rhymes!

Reactions: 2
Weird, why does she bother? She can’t be making much/any money from the account
I don’t get it either especially as there are sites out there that show how many followers they gained in period of time & there is no way 600 people followed her on one day. Her engagement is shite & she’s clearly clinging on by her fingertips to get free tit

Reactions: 5
I don’t get it either especially as there are sites out there that show how many followers they gained in period of time & there is no way 600 people followed her on one day. Her engagement is shite & she’s clearly clinging on by her fingertips to get free tit
Just look at someone like Hinch who has bought so many of her followers. Brands don’t care, they just see follower number and throw ads/gifts their way.

Reactions: 2
Just look at someone like Hinch who has bought so many of her followers. Brands don’t care, they just see follower number and throw ads/gifts their way.
Hinch is a bit of a household name though, Desperate Dan is a nobody really though

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is that a travel montage or a weight gain montage? But still claims to do all her steps, track calories, eat a boiled egg for lunch etc etc etc 😴

She’s so boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.