Itsdaniellesjourney #11 fingerbanged in Marbs, clearly overdoing the carbs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dan and her orange brain cell have cottoned on to junior sizes so now she wants everyone to pay for more things she doesn’t own yet

Reactions: 6
I can’t believe she has only discovered that you can get junior sizes in trainers if your a size 5.5 & under?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Dan and her orange brain cell have cottoned on to junior sizes so now she wants everyone to pay for more things she doesn’t own yet
Such as BaRgAiN those trainers still at £69.95 in child’s sizes 🥴 The woman is tone bleeping deaf

• Wow
Is it normal for a springer to walk with its tail hanging down like that? And not wagging it.. looks a bit odd to me but I've never owned that breed

Reactions: 1
So she’s finally posted a photo of her outfit and it is in fact a weird monstrosity.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is it normal for a springer to walk with its tail hanging down like that? And not wagging it.. looks a bit odd to me but I've never owned that breed
She's a cocker, but a show cocker, they naturally are calmer than a working cocker but I do see what your saying she always seems sad or like She's been told off.
I have had spaniels my whole life and no two are the same but the one thing they have all had in common is they have always been so so happy about life in general, especially out for a walk or seeing people they love.

Bloody hell she's actually painted ALL TEN of her toe nails!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her new recipe... The word "creamy" implies moisture Dan, which it has none of.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
She’s pissing me off with all these links. If she genuinely uses them then fine, but it’s the ones she just likes. duck off Dani you boring, beggy twit!

Reactions: 7
Of course she's ordered this "that everyone raves about", she couldn't NOT jump on a passing bandwagon could she?
She never has an original thought, she just follows what's trending and what others are doing.
Instead of ordering everything online, she should go to a shop where they can actually match her skin tone with a foundation that actually matches her. She looks ridiculous with that orange foundation. It reminds me of when I was a teenager 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.