Itsdaniellesjourney #11 fingerbanged in Marbs, clearly overdoing the carbs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if she has a load of "coffee stories" just saved on her phone and she just picks one on rotation and uploads it 🤔 So she's not filming one every single fu****g morning!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wonder if she has a load of "coffee stories" just saved on her phone and she just picks one on rotation and uploads it 🤔 So she's not filming one every single fu****g morning!
No that would involve imagination. She’s so mundane, I really believe setting up the tripod and filming the coffee is something she enjoys 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is it the same mug as the other day? You know how partial she is to a mug *looking at you chezza*

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her voice always sounds like she is about to cry!! In her story talking about the delivery of those drawers I legit thought she was crying. It’s really grates on me. 🤯🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Image being on the other end of that call
"can I put you on hold I need to let Chester Drawers jn"
Who the fxxk is Chester Drawers😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her voice always sounds like she is about to cry!! In her story talking about the delivery of those drawers I legit thought she was crying. It’s really grates on me. 🤯🤯
I came here to say the exact same thing!! What is actually wrong with her voice? Is it an accent thing? She sounds so fragile and shaky when she talks. She’s such a boring bastard Jesus Christ. Poor little love, having to leave her call to let in the delivery of her expensive furniture.

Reactions: 3
I came here to say the exact same thing!! What is actually wrong with her voice? Is it an accent thing? She sounds so fragile and shaky when she talks. She’s such a boring bastard Jesus Christ. Poor little love, having to leave her call to let in the delivery of her expensive furniture.
We have somebody at work like this who sounds like she’s about to burst into tears every time you speak to her. She’s so bleeping annoying.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did she buy it? Can just get one from China for less than 10% of that price… or maybe that’s what she does anyway.

Reactions: 3
Omg her voice in that video yesterday I nearly threw my phone at the wall!! Its like when someone's talking with a croaky voice and they need to clear their throat but they don't and you just want to shake them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.