Itsdaniellesjourney #11 fingerbanged in Marbs, clearly overdoing the carbs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a very similar lifestyle to Danielle, me & my other half both have good paying jobs, no dependents but we own our home with no mortgage (we overpaid for years so managed to pay it off early). I am in my early 40s but would rather save my money so I can retire early rather than have another designer handbags & excessive amounts of clothes, don’t get me wrong I do have nice stuff & a few designer bags/shoes & go on amazing holidays every year but we put a good chunk of our income into savings for our future. We have just had to change the amount we save due to our utility bills going up & in recent months my partner has been at risk of redundancy (thankfully kept his job) & although we are comfy in terms of finances we are also sensible with our spending as god only knows what will happen in the future.
Although I’ve got to say my other half is the good influence in all of this as otherwise I would spend my hard earned cash on clothes etc.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Does she though, or is this a credit card purchase? They can’t earn THAT much to support all these purchases
They both work for the Halifax and as an ex employee of the Halifax who left purely because the salary was shite, I can’t imagine they get paid a salary that justifies all their spending as well as owning that house. So I’d say a lot of it is on credit.

I believe they are mortgage advisors. Glass door averages below and they may well be in the lower bracket. She spends like they are on a salary of 100k between them with all their purchases and holidays they book.

B90D3017-4069-4B23-A6A7-F3294269C7B1.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 5
They both work for the Halifax and as an ex employee of the Halifax who left purely because the salary was shite, I can’t imagine they get paid a salary that justifies all their spending as well as owning that house. So I’d say a lot of it is on credit.

I believe they are mortgage advisors. Glass door averages below and they may well be in the lower bracket. She spends like they are on a salary of 100k between them with all their purchases and holidays they book.

View attachment 1197753
Sorry but how is that a shite wage. 30-42k a year!!?? I'm on half that and I work full time. So is my husband and he works 50 hours a week. (We live in rural Wales and those are GOOD salaries round here). duck me I'd love to earn that much 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry but how is that a shite wage. 30-42k a year!!?? I'm on half that and I work full time. So is my husband and he works 50 hours a week. (We live in rural Wales and those are GOOD salaries round here). duck me I'd love to earn that much 🤣

It’s not a bad wage at all but with a mortgage & bills etc, she would still not afford all these purchases on her monthly wage alone.

Reactions: 3

View attachment 1197753
duck I earn a lot more than her and deffo don’t have her lifestyle 😆 I also live on the outskirts of south London and can’t even get a mortgage on a 2 bedroom flat 😊😊😊😊

Reactions: 6
I know it's been said before that with no dependents and 2 incomes she'll have plenty of disposable income but the amount she spends is mad.

In the last week those chest of drawers have arrived - just checked online and they're £729 (IN THE SALE), she's going to spend £1200+ on a bag and sandals and now some Ray Bans and Doc Marten sandals have arrived, another £200 at least?! Plus her monthly mortgage payments would have gone up I imagine due to her new FoReVeR hOmE. Throw into that the weekly ASOS hauls. It seems insane how much she spends.

On the Mario thread a while back someone did a tally of all the stuff he'd bought/cost. I'd be intrigued to know how much Dan's would tally up to but it would be hard to keep up!

Edit - To add, just remembered she won't get Doz professionally groomed because she CBA but will spend all of this on materialistic tat...lovely.
I have no mortgage/ rent to pay and no dependents. We’ve got a good income coming in but there is NO WAY I’d spend the money she does!

Reactions: 5
She's a pretentious idiot. She's always tried to portray this wealthy lifestyle and she still looks cheap. They could have had help off their parents with the houses, She's very cagey about details but loves to brag about designer purchases. Doesn't add up really does it

Reactions: 3
She's a pretentious idiot. She's always tried to portray this wealthy lifestyle and she still looks cheap. They could have had help off their parents with the houses, She's very cagey about details but loves to brag about designer purchases. Doesn't add up really does it
Say what you want about her, but she gets good value for money from some of her designer purchases. The cost per wear of those beauty Gucci tassel mules must be mere pennies by now!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Say what you want about her, but she gets good value for money from some of her designer purchases. The cost per wear of those beauty Gucci tassel mules must be mere pennies by now!
I miss skinny slaggy designer Danni her outfits were solid Tattle gold 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just catching up and came to say the same as you lot. I don't know many people who could drop a load of cash on expensive furniture, Raybans, Dr Martens, a Chanel bag and a trip to Paris in the space of a week😵.
No doubt she'll "treat herself" to a bottle of Jo Malone at the airport as well. Yet for all that spending, she still manages to look ridiculous 98% of the time (Dan, those sandals!!! Wtf were you thinking??)🤣
I wonder if Chesney spends an absolute tit load of money on himself as well?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
When she started saying about loving Disney and where her and Ben had been I was expecting her to say they’d been to all the Disney parks and all she said was she’d been to Florida 😂 I don’t know many people who could just decide to go to Paris on a whim the next day!

Reactions: 2
Seems it’s getting paid for …”asked to attend the 30 th anniversary “
That’s why all the details were not banged on about for months .
Chesterfield is a Bank Manager isn’t he ?
I imagine that’s a pretty good wage.

Reactions: 4
I have a very similar lifestyle to Danielle, me & my other half both have good paying jobs, no dependents but we own our home with no mortgage (we overpaid for years so managed to pay it off early). I am in my early 40s but would rather save my money so I can retire early rather than have another designer handbags & excessive amounts of clothes, don’t get me wrong I do have nice stuff & a few designer bags/shoes & go on amazing holidays every year but we put a good chunk of our income into savings for our future. We have just had to change the amount we save due to our utility bills going up & in recent months my partner has been at risk of redundancy (thankfully kept his job) & although we are comfy in terms of finances we are also sensible with our spending as god only knows what will happen in the future.
Although I’ve got to say my other half is the good influence in all of this as otherwise I would spend my hard earned cash on clothes etc.
Considering she seems to dislike her job so much, you’d think she would save up and try to retire early. The aff links do pay a decent amount too.

When she started saying about loving Disney and where her and Ben had been I was expecting her to say they’d been to all the Disney parks and all she said was she’d been to Florida 😂 I don’t know many people who could just decide to go to Paris on a whim the next day!
I know I thought she was gonna carry on with saying they’d been to the California one, Tokyo one etc. But no.

Reactions: 2
Seems it’s getting paid for …”asked to attend the 30 th anniversary “
That’s why all the details were not banged on about for months .
Chesterfield is a Bank Manager isn’t he ?
I imagine that’s a pretty good wage.
He's a bleeping floor mat. The guy can't even manage his hole of a cheating wife. Great pr for halifax

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.