Itsdaniellesjourney #11 fingerbanged in Marbs, clearly overdoing the carbs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm half appalled at the fact she admitted to previously just chucking things out (like the lampshade) which doesn't go with the colour scheme in her spare room, and half impressed she admitted to it at all. Changing a bloody lampshade is not DIY.

She may not want children but my god she's making up for her childfree existence by her overly wasteful and materialistic life.

That being said, I bet she chucks out the old blue lampshades πŸ™„ how about upcycling, dyeing them, or donating to charity? Might make her her videos more interesting.

Reactions: 7
I’ve just turned on the lights, just another busy day in my job as an electrician.
I've just incinerated a single chicken breast on high for 12 hours int slerrrrr coooooookerrrrr, just another busy day in my job as a chef

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve just put logs by my fake fire, just another busy day in the life of a lumberjack x

• Haha
Reactions: 16
ladies i’m absolutely bleeping howling at this thread and it’s only page 2

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The toilet was much smaller than I realised so the logs I ordered from Amazon doesn't fit so I'm going to try and flush it away and order some new ones. I wouldn't recommend but here's a link anyway #aff πŸ™ƒ

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just waiting for the fire poker and tools to go next to the logs next to the fake fire πŸ₯΄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.