Itsdaniellesjourney #11 fingerbanged in Marbs, clearly overdoing the carbs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not gonna lie hearing her say ‘good morning beauties’ really made me chuckle this morning 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just waiting for the fire poker and tools to go next to the logs next to the fake fire 🥴
She’ll prob obsess over a set and buy them in 2 months, not before she’s aff-linked them 5 or 6 times before. Remember when she kept doing that with £1000 coffee machine she wanted.

Reactions: 4
Creased at this thread🤣 she's an absolute muppet but it's absolute worth following her just for this!

Reactions: 3
I think looks so pretty in the latest post she put up today. She looks happy with the kids

Reactions: 3
Desperate Dan clearly needs her followers to pay for taking her niece & nephew out, back to link stuff she will not buy on Asos as they have there weekly 20% code

Reactions: 2
Just finished getting my trinkets tickled by someone who isn’t Chez. Just another busy day as an adulterer.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She looks like she's genuinely smiling. Genuinely happy. Not that weird gormless goofy smile she does for her FaShIoN poses.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.