Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ginge2804

VIP Member
Dirty Dan talks like she’s trying to get her word count up on an essay. So many unnecessary words that serve no purpose for the point she is trying to convey
trying to get all the good words in to talk then up in the hopes of a discount next time

Reactions: 1

megsmagoo

VIP Member
I think a lot of branches are closing now so wfh would make sense, I just know personally I prefer working amongst other people even the mundane ‘what did you watch on tv last night?’ & ‘what’s for tea tonight?’ questions. As much as I love my home spending all day, everyday there would drive my nuts
Yeah I get what you mean, I personally don’t miss that but then I’m quite an introverted person so prefer home working. My partner works from home but has a day once a week in the office and he comes home buzzing lol, think he would do more if everyone else would

Dr Karen Kim

I genuinely don't see how she is a 12, she looks like an 18 at least. I think she could be eating very roughly what we see her eat plus some secret snacks and its all the drinking that has made her pile the weight on.
I don’t think it’s the drinking as she’s not exactly a lager lout! It’s probably the secret snacks or larger portions then she’s admitting to

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
We all know she will never buy any of these outfits, the fact she is short means the maxi dresses & trouser sets would be trailing along the floor

• Haha

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
I'm so glad she's told us that she only plans her lunch for the first 3 days.

Also....what the hell is Pizza Pasta?
Screenshot_20220320-191725_Instagram.jpg

• Haha

girl1980

Chatty Member
Has she edited the grid picture of her nails? The boomerang of her nails on her stories show much chunkier fingers :unsure:

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
Would rather cut off my own hands than click on any of her links so does anyone know which website she’s currently linking? Doesn’t look like her usual ASOS
Screenshot them & then use Google search. Any particular item you liked? I liked a dress so am about to do a search on it

Would rather cut off my own hands than click on any of her links so does anyone know which website she’s currently linking? Doesn’t look like her usual ASOS
The shoes at the start & dress I liked are Mango. She will never buy any of these items herself & is just being Desperate Dan again trying to earn a few extra pennies