Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Welshy2022

Did you notice on her bedroom video, her doctors bag was by the side of the bed (who does that), so I'm guessing she sleeps on the right side and poor Chesney has to squeeze past the end of the bed without knocking the TV off the wall, Step over the dog bed on the floor and squeeze into bed the other side... I'm surprised at how small and awkwardly shaped their bedroom is too.

Reactions: 1

Dr Karen Kim

Also looking at her last full length photo, she looks like she’s lost weight, maybe the dry food is working.

megsmagoo

VIP Member
I think banks in general are trying to reduce the amount of people they have in branches, my local one really reduced the number when they brought in machines that could do a lot of the transactions

Jorgiamordue93

An Irish “flogger” just got the exact same invite to celebrate 30 years which she has just returned from. She also had her two children with her, Its a hotel on Disney property she will be staying, park admission, essentially all paid for as it is a pr trip which means She should be declaring Pr/Ad. Why she is going in mind boggling
She hasn’t got kids so dunno why she’s going? It’s quite a family thing Isint it

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
I'm less influenced than before- I now never ever want to Disney! I can't give them my custom knowing a free-loading, boring bastard like that got a freebie🤣
I’ve been to one of the parks in Florida & didn’t think it was that great, much preferred Universal & would go there again. I do like Disney but thought it was more for young children of which I don’t have any. However if someone offered me a free trip to Paris I can’t say I would say no 🤣🤣

littleladyk

If she swipes up on those plants, I will head butt my phone!
She’s the swipe up queen! Jumps on bandwagons and then swipes up! Sees a product/item of clothing she’s never used let’s have a swipe up! I do wonder how much she makes from them though 🤔