Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
I don’t understand why she can’t still take Dora to the groomers in Barnsley?! Wakefield is next door to Barnsley not like she’s hours away 🤔 i just don’t understand 🙈
Yes I looked it up and it’s like half an hour away?! You can get groomers that come to your home too, she’s just being stingy.
Also why is Ben’s dad cutting the grass? Surely they should be doing his?!

Reactions: 1

spillthetea22

VIP Member
Her stories are giving me the extra rage this morning. I have her on mute but I can still hear the HAPPEHHH FRIDEHHHHHHHHHHH and then she bangs on about the fucking weather for about 3 stories like OOOOH THE SUN and then she reels off what she’s done like a toddler writing a story I GOT UP AND I HAD A SHOWER AND I GOT DRESSED AND I WENT FOR A WALK AND I HAD BREAKFAST. All while she’s looking like she’s been rolled around in a bag of Wotsits and she’s copying her dog’s hairstyle except her dog did it better. You’re boring mate. Seriously wanna yeet her into the ocean.
Dozza did her hair better!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

namenotavailable

Chatty Member
"Twelve whilst six" - not meaning to cause any offence but is this how someone from the Wakefield area would normally say "twelve to six"? When she's talking aboyt what time the shops are open.

Welshy2022

Is it normal for a springer to walk with its tail hanging down like that? And not wagging it.. looks a bit odd to me but I've never owned that breed

ginge2804

VIP Member
She has no taste whatsoever. The old chest of draws matches the colour of the room much better than the set she’s replacing it with

hellogrrrl

Chatty Member
She doesn’t come up on my insta feed very often but I’ve just seen her in the new parade of outfits and can’t believe how big she’s got! 😳 She’s definitely bigger than her SW starting weight by a good few stone!
Thing is her face is still slim, she’s so lucky! I’m a size 10 and my face looks fatter than hers