Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Do we think she’s on medication or something which is causing the weight gain?
I posted this a while ago , antidepressants for me are weight neutral for about 6 months then I pile on the weight in a bloody flash . I get not everyone does but the more research I did about it it seems it can really affect your metabolism ability in your liver .

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
Has she really gone to Disney in a tent and sandals?! Everyone knows you need shorts/ pants and socks and trainers. Bet they hardly did anything there.

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
How can she need more summer stuff for her holiday?! The amount she’s ordered is enough for 3 weeks away, plus all the other stuff she’s got recently. New look and h and m have one thing in common though - Klara
Because she has probably returned everything after doing an aff/ad

Bobbleowl90

VIP Member
First time poster, long time lurker 👀
But couldn’t resist running straight here and say what in the flying fuck is that new green top??
I have this top in black and wear it with leather leggings and always get compliments! Never would I wear it with baggy pants too!

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
This is why she choose oversize stuff though. To kid herself into thinking shes a 12. Those Milk Maid dresses would swamp a “real” size 12, they would side down twice. But Dan thinks shes a 12 when really, shes a 16 at least! I’d like to see her in a size 12 pair of jeans please…actually any jeans. Those dresses are the same style over and over, just a different colour for summer or winter. Hideous
Even the tents with elastic are really tight under the arms and chest. They're supposed to have a little bit of material left over, but they're stretched to death

#ad#aff

VIP Member
Is anyone good at picking out fillers and stuff? I feel like I’m always blind to it like I am to photoshopping. Has she had cheek fillers?

curtainsonthewall

Chatty Member
Someone popped up on here who I think recognised her as being the girl from a one nighters with a mate/mate of a mate and shared some messages of him finding out she was married or something along those lines
That’s awful I feel sorry for her husband who I only know as Chesney 🤣

Someone popped up on here who I think recognised her as being the girl from a one nighters with a mate/mate of a mate and shared some messages of him finding out she was married or something along those lines
That’s awful I feel sorry for her husband who I only know as Chesney 🤣

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
I have a very similar lifestyle to Danielle, me & my other half both have good paying jobs, no dependents but we own our home with no mortgage (we overpaid for years so managed to pay it off early). I am in my early 40s but would rather save my money so I can retire early rather than have another designer handbags & excessive amounts of clothes, don’t get me wrong I do have nice stuff & a few designer bags/shoes & go on amazing holidays every year but we put a good chunk of our income into savings for our future. We have just had to change the amount we save due to our utility bills going up & in recent months my partner has been at risk of redundancy (thankfully kept his job) & although we are comfy in terms of finances we are also sensible with our spending as god only knows what will happen in the future.
Although I’ve got to say my other half is the good influence in all of this as otherwise I would spend my hard earned cash on clothes etc.
Considering she seems to hate her job so much, you’d think she would save up and try to retire early. The aff links do pay a decent amount too.