Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
When she started saying about loving Disney and where her and Ben had been I was expecting her to say they’d been to all the Disney parks and all she said was she’d been to Florida 😂 I don’t know many people who could just decide to go to Paris on a whim the next day!
I know I thought she was gonna carry on with saying they’d been to the California one, Tokyo one etc. But no.

Reactions: 2

#ad#aff

VIP Member
Would rather cut off my own hands than click on any of her links so does anyone know which website she’s currently linking? Doesn’t look like her usual ASOS

• Haha

RachelKate

The Brooklyn brewery and Thai food whilst in PARIS has proper offended me.
Me too, I did a weekend last month, didn't plaster it all over insta. Tried loads of little local eateries, recommendations off the waiter and embraced everything about being in Paris. She's a twat 😂😂😂😂

Anotherct

VIP Member
I was just upset by how much packaging the bag came in. Packaged like it was a fragile breakable product. Ridiculous.
And I don’t think she gained weight from medication. I think she’s just stuffed her face and was a lazy sod during the pandemic like the rest of us…. And by us I mean me. 🐷
I got the Chloe bucket bag last week and the size of the box was insane. There’s literally no need for it to be that big 😂

• Haha

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
I wonder if we get the same repetitive question & answers on tonight’s q&a? Girl has no original ideas & could bore a glass eye to sleep, questions will be on her job, holidays, teeth, statements about how great she is 🥱

mcfeez

VIP Member
I honestly don’t understand why Disneyland Paris have invited her? I bet she just received an advert & took it as a personal invite from them
I follow a number of influencers who have been invited at different times to go to Disneyland Paris. Who knows why. I didn't think Disney needed insta people to help encourage people to go.

Lol4321

Mine are the legit the comfiest sandals I own 🥲 I wore them for a day out last year and did 22,000 steps and my feet hurt less than they usually do in any”comfy” shoes haha
She MUST be bullshitting about the Birkenstocks too- I spent ages wearing mine in last summer wearing blister plasters! Then wore them basically every day for work in the summer. Got them out again last weekend, wore them into London and they hurt all over again 😬😬😬

When she started saying about loving Disney and where her and Ben had been I was expecting her to say they’d been to all the Disney parks and all she said was she’d been to Florida 😂 I don’t know many people who could just decide to go to Paris on a whim the next day!