ItsDaniellesjourney #10 aff link this, swipe up that, come on babes pay for my new build tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“New flowers arrived today. Going to look gorgeous in my glass vase on the table in the window in the living room” I cannot even deal with this sentence!! Absolute dose

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I've just put a curry in the slow cooker and thought about our Dan. 😂

Mine will only be in there for 4 hours though, not 40.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She said Happy and I said Friday it’s almost the weekend. Couldn’t get further than that but I predict, work, Doz, weather, fewd and DIY?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
close. Greece Trip planning, busy work day, walking dozza who doesn't like the rain, when will the sun be back.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No food or DIY this weekend? Blimey!
no, too busy with work today, working all day, long day - infront of a computer screen. All day and it’s a long day.

Danielle really thinks her talking about the weather is a personality trait.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Planning Greece for 18 days from her AnNuAl LeAve, where she will plan literally everything :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That cheese on toast has devastated me. It's like when she used to put a scraping of cream cheese on a bagel. A travesty.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
no, too busy with work today, working all day, long day - infront of a computer screen. All day and it’s a long day.

Danielle really thinks her talking about the weather is a personality trait.
Tonight it will be a migraine due to a long day at said screen 🤒

Reactions: 2
No vile the way she can’t decide we’re to stay in Greece like she’s guttered over it 🤬try staying in Ukraine selfish witch

Reactions: 3
Stop adding more shite to those shelves. There is more than enough on them already.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That cheese on toast has devastated me. It's like when she used to put a scraping of cream cheese on a bagel. A travesty.
This is my toast. I’ve put a slither of cheese on it. That makes it cheese on toast. This is my soup. It is red. It is made from tomato. It is tomato soup. I dip my cheese on toast in to my tomato soup. I eat the cheese on toast with soup on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Don't know why but I'm so fuming about that hiking book, when has ever been on a proper one?! Claiming her and Ben love them :cautious:

Reactions: 1
Don't know why but I'm so fuming about that hiking book, when has ever been on a proper one?! Claiming her and Ben love them :cautious:
Only thing she hikes up is her knickers when she gets her trinkets tickled in marbs.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.