Its_sophielew

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So true it's all for the money for Sophie
She’s sooo transparent. I only think she’s gone back hairdressing because they’re desperate for money and she’s not the big influencer she thought she was. I’m quite surprised this thread goes so quiet at times

Reactions: 6
Yes she did. All over Twitter saying he was having sex with men, but now it’s all forgotten about. If my partner had been having sex with a woman, let alone a man. There would be no turning back for me
---
And as for the new car , let’s not try and believe they own that car. It’s obviously leased and proabaly costing a small fortune every month. Paid by the desperate people who follow her con man husbands diets
ugly car, not my cup of tea, too box-shaped.

ugly car, not my cup of tea, too box-shaped.
I can’t lie I love gwagon but she desperately wants to give off vibes there millionaires. It’s all just smoke and screens. Funny how she’s gone back hairdressing after saying that she was never doing hair again

Reactions: 2
She’s sooo transparent. I only think she’s gone back hairdressing because they’re desperate for money and she’s not the big influencer she thought she was. I’m quite surprised this thread goes so quiet at times
Me too! I love this thread but it's probably quiet because so many of her followers are just bots

Me too! I love this thread but it's probably quiet because so many of her followers are just bots
Course they’re all bots , I’ve never seen her promote any big companies. She’s only got 29k followers it’s nothing that

Reactions: 1
Honestly diet he gives me people I'm surprised there not end up in hospital

He has his own thread and people have been trying to find out about the diet but no one will say anything. Do you have to sign some sort of NDA?

He has his own thread and people have been trying to find out about the diet but no one will say anything. Do you have to sign some sort of NDA?
If you wanna starve and and do multiple work outs a day , it’s the diet for you. My friend has seen one as her friend paid for one. It just wasn’t sustainable. I know someone who did it , lost a pile of weight and has now piled it back on. He’s a complete scammer and is damaging people health. It makes me sick when Sophie posting that he purchased another leased car for her , because it’s all done on fraud , people’s misery and peoples low self esteem. It takes a special kind of person to be with a man like him. I morally couldn’t do it. My partner self employed and he hates putting in high quotes to customers, because he worry’s people think he’s ripping them off. Then you’ve got that Scott Francis 🤢

How expansive is it? And to what extent are they starving themselves? Someone on the other thread said it was about 1600 cals but I don’t think that seems too bad

I’m not sure on price. I know in his thread there prices but it was put up a while ago , so it could have changed. I can deffo remember it was not 16000 calories. You wouldn’t loose the amount of weight people do on 1600

I’m not sure on price. I know in his thread there prices but it was put up a while ago , so it could have changed. I can deffo remember it was not 16000 calories. You wouldn’t loose the amount of weight people do on 1600
I did think 1600 was a lot for the weight loss people get. So I was surprised when someone said 1600

It’s not 1600 it’s barely 1000
WOW broccoli and cheese :eek:

Can someone link his thread please? My friend did it, was under 1000 cal, think she paid about £200 for 6 weeks, this was couple years ago now so defo will of increased

• Wow
Wow that’s so bad!!!!
---
I’ll see if I can link the thread I’m not great with this lol
---

Try that

Definitely something going on, very unlike her to not brag about flying business/first class so im assuming she didnt go for whatever reason…. 🤷🏼‍♀️