Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ThePidge

VIP Member
Ok... I am on here for the same reasons as everyone else, I rarely comment but I do read what people say/think. I have to speak up here though. I know Sophie very well and have done for well over 10 years.

A couple of things I want to say.

1. She has not had lipo, 100%
2. She has not had filler in her lips for a while now as she is wanting what she had before to naturally dissolve as she now see's that she had gone OTT
3. She has been with Scott for a long time and he chased and chased her, wouldn't give up and she in time gave him a chance and they fell in love.
4. Everyone has a past, some more than others, however, he has made his business successful (I am not one of this clients BTW) hence the nice cars etc. They are through hard work and so what if they are financed, how many people purchase cars outright these days?
5. Rocket is being given every treatment and chance to try and get his back legs working again. His brain since his accident is now failing to tell his legs to move! The surgery fixed his problems and I believe he is not paralysed. They adore Rocket and of course, since his accident has been on IG alot but her other cat is loved and cared for just as much as Rocket is.
6. She is an influencer and only features her car because it is nice! Majority of her ads don't feature the car.
7. She was and still is an amazing hairdresser (used to be mine) but fell out of love for it. Has always been into clothing, fashion and beauty in all the years I known her and now she has finally taken the leap and decided to do something she has never stopped loving.
8. Her mental health is not great and she has good and bad days, like us all but she dusts herself off and gets on with it.
9. Referring to anyone as a 'big' girl can and is damaging in ways you cannot imagine. I myself, as a woman carrying excess weight can vouch for that.
10. Yes, she has been abroad for surgery and teeth, she does not deny that and same with fillers.
11. Sophie is a lovely woman inside and out. She will help and support anyone and does put others before herself.
12. I am not Sophie.
13. Sophie has not fallen out with the owner of the Colour Cabin
14. Her sister is her photographer
15. As an influencer you put yourself out there and have to be thick skinned as you are bound to come up against scrutiny etc.. As we are all only human, it can take its toll but they need to understand that it happens and Sophie does.
16. I am not an influencer!
17. If you can't be anything else, be kind. It costs nothing. Just think one negative comment could change the course of a persons life forever. On the other hand, a positive comment could also do the same.
18. Smile, its contagious.
I rarely comment on this thread, but “everyone has a past but the business is successful” made me laugh.
FD is a disgusting old fella and has a horrific past (probably present too), just because he’s making money does not make him ok.
As for SL, I don’t really follow her, but she’s gone way too far with her face. I used to think she was really pretty, so hopefully she dissolved her whole face or as you said “stops with the fillers”.

Reactions: 12

Dotdot23

Ok... I am on here for the same reasons as everyone else, I rarely comment but I do read what people say/think. I have to speak up here though. I know Sophie very well and have done for well over 10 years.

A couple of things I want to say.

1. She has not had lipo, 100%
2. She has not had filler in her lips for a while now as she is wanting what she had before to naturally dissolve as she now see's that she had gone OTT
3. She has been with Scott for a long time and he chased and chased her, wouldn't give up and she in time gave him a chance and they fell in love.
4. Everyone has a past, some more than others, however, he has made his business successful (I am not one of this clients BTW) hence the nice cars etc. They are through hard work and so what if they are financed, how many people purchase cars outright these days?
5. Rocket is being given every treatment and chance to try and get his back legs working again. His brain since his accident is now failing to tell his legs to move! The surgery fixed his problems and I believe he is not paralysed. They adore Rocket and of course, since his accident has been on IG alot but her other cat is loved and cared for just as much as Rocket is.
6. She is an influencer and only features her car because it is nice! Majority of her ads don't feature the car.
7. She was and still is an amazing hairdresser (used to be mine) but fell out of love for it. Has always been into clothing, fashion and beauty in all the years I known her and now she has finally taken the leap and decided to do something she has never stopped loving.
8. Her mental health is not great and she has good and bad days, like us all but she dusts herself off and gets on with it.
9. Referring to anyone as a 'big' girl can and is damaging in ways you cannot imagine. I myself, as a woman carrying excess weight can vouch for that.
10. Yes, she has been abroad for surgery and teeth, she does not deny that and same with fillers.
11. Sophie is a lovely woman inside and out. She will help and support anyone and does put others before herself.
12. I am not Sophie.
13. Sophie has not fallen out with the owner of the Colour Cabin
14. Her sister is her photographer
15. As an influencer you put yourself out there and have to be thick skinned as you are bound to come up against scrutiny etc.. As we are all only human, it can take its toll but they need to understand that it happens and Sophie does.
16. I am not an influencer!
17. If you can't be anything else, be kind. It costs nothing. Just think one negative comment could change the course of a persons life forever. On the other hand, a positive comment could also do the same.
18. Smile, its contagious.
Bore off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Annue

VIP Member
She's definitely had lipo no way has she dieted to get her body ! The only reason she puts up with Scott the sugar daddy is for her lifestyle. They have the strangest relationship I've ever seen

She tells so much lies definitely had bbl lipo and boob job and turkey teeth 🤣🤣🤣 what is it about folk wanting horse teeth bam she a influencer 😂😂😂 the poor cat needs put down

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

OatMatchaLatte

VIP Member
This was on his stories while she was away though
Probably just wanging on about some "fat, lazy" client who wasn't on board with sleeping for an hour, three gym visits / day and eating a tin of tuna, while paying for the privilege of being shouted at.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

gail2611

She outed him at one point didn’t she?
Yes she did. All over Twitter saying he was having sex with men, but now it’s all forgotten about. If my partner had been having sex with a woman, let alone a man. There would be no turning back for me
---
And as for the new car , let’s not try and believe they own that car. It’s obviously leased and proabaly costing a small fortune every month. Paid by the desperate people who follow her con man husbands diets

Reactions: 7

gail2611

I wondered that but then wondered why would they go on seperate holidays if she was pregnant? And why she would suddenly go silent on her stories because she’s pregnant? 🤷🏼‍♀️ x
I don’t really think she’s pregnant. I’m more towards they’ve split and holding off announcing it. They’ve only been married shy of 12 months soo if they have it’s a bit embarrassing I can imagine. Given all the tweets about him liking men and all that.

• Sad

gail2611

Her fiancé slash grandad is a major con artist just a quick Google of Francis diet will tell you that l. His plans are soo unhealthy. He’s literally selling a diet , that entails you to crash diet. He should be banned from online coaching.

ThePidge

VIP Member
She might “not have had lipo” but she’s had something. Absolutely no one’s stomach looks like that naturally. No one’s.
I remember her preFD and she was on the bigger side, and not filled to the brim with filler and she seemed a really nice and relatable girl- I was shocked she considered even getting with him as he’s absolutely hated by many and he’s conned a lot of people (im not sure what that says about her).

She looks like a totally different person now. She’s 100% had something done surgically with her hips, bum or stomach and I’m not saying it’s a bad thing either, it’s her body. So @Erosslyn1 don’t come on here and insult people’s intelligence. For a “ex hair client” you know and awful lot about her, so you’re either her, her sister or her close friend or you’re a weird stalker.

this isn’t a hate forum, this is a place where people air their opinions on people who put their life out their for the public and if you want to come in here saying “be kind”, ask yourself are they kind for living off peoples money who FD has never refunded, conned people and made up charities #IGiveBack- https://samrobertsrugby.com/2016/04/17/the-unbelievable-world-of-scott-francis/

educate yourself.

Last edited:
  • Heart

gail2611

I used to admire Sophie for her weighloss. She looked amazing in the beginning, but now she looks like a walking eating disorder , which if you see plans her hubby peddles. It’s no surprise , and she’s deffo had lipo even though she claims she’s not. The belly button is a giveaway

Reactions: 6

gail2611

So true it's all for the money for Sophie
She’s sooo transparent. I only think she’s gone back hairdressing because they’re desperate for money and she’s not the big influencer she thought she was. I’m quite surprised this thread goes so quiet at times

ThePidge

VIP Member
There’s a Instagram account called Francis diet is a fraud I’m sure there’s some screenshots on there

They seem to have gone sure there’s something on Twitter she accused him of doing drugs aswell

I think she aired all his dirty laundry on there including the affair with a man. It really did kick off.
Him on the other hand, he’s been on the fitness scene for years and he went into hiding because he owed tonnes of money to clients. He appears to have crawled out of his hole.

I would NOT recommend going to this man for help; I was a fitness competitor way back when and the incoherent shit he used to spout about fitness/workouts/calories and his non-existent qualifications/degrees was horrific. He’s been caught out by so many people.

He can’t even spell.

• Haha

Averagejoex

Chatty Member
I don’t believe for one minute she’s stopped with the fillers. Every few weeks her face looks more and more deformed. She said that she naturally has high cheek bones and a chiselled jaw when if you scroll down to her very first photos you can see that really isn’t true.

indeedjoy

I really don’t think Scott is that well off. All the cars etc are financed and his plans are copy and paste to everyone. I know as I did one and he sent me the wrong plan and if you look at his stories it’s the same food everyone else reposts
It’s just really low calories and ridiculous amounts of exercise
He claims to have all this knowledge but I’ve never seen any degrees and just a ton of people calling him out for being a bullshitter

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Do you reckon he would have married her if she had never had any work done?! He’s a narcissist and he’s moulded her into Francis-steins bride! Definitely had lipo she’s got the blurred belly button thing going on. I bet she feels like she needs to keep us with his clients on 800 calories per day. 🫠

• Haha

xxheidiandparisxx

She might “not have had lipo” but she’s had something. Absolutely no one’s stomach looks like that naturally. No one’s.