Its_sophielew

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But remember everyone she hasn’t had any cheek filler. She was born with naturally high cheek bones 😒🤥🤥 quick scroll to the bottom of her Insta tell a diff story. I don’t know why she’s done this to her face she was naturally a very pretty girl.
she was gorgeous. lips still
look horrific in this photo tho.

Reactions: 2
She's back to hairdressing i see....
---
Gosh, she must be feeling VERY confident that her life as an instagrammer is going to work out seeing as she is never going back to hairdressing ever again! What if things don't go to plan?!! 😲
As predicted, shes back to hairdressing.... what happened to "im done", "no
more hair ever" 😂🤦🏼‍♀️ i knew it.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Do you reckon he would have married her if she had never had any work done?! He’s a narcissist and he’s moulded her into Francis-steins bride! Definitely had lipo she’s got the blurred belly button thing going on. I bet she feels like she needs to keep us with his clients on 800 calories per day. 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Do you reckon he would have married her if she had never had any work done?! He’s a narcissist and he’s moulded her into Francis-steins bride! Definitely had lipo she’s got the blurred belly button thing going on. I bet she feels like she needs to keep us with his clients on 800 calories per day. 🫠
Isin't he a secret mincer?

Reactions: 2
She outed him at one point didn’t she?
Yes she did. All over Twitter saying he was having sex with men, but now it’s all forgotten about. If my partner had been having sex with a woman, let alone a man. There would be no turning back for me
---
And as for the new car , let’s not try and believe they own that car. It’s obviously leased and proabaly costing a small fortune every month. Paid by the desperate people who follow her con man husbands diets

Reactions: 7
Yes she did. All over Twitter saying he was having sex with men, but now it’s all forgotten about. If my partner had been having sex with a woman, let alone a man. There would be no turning back for me
---
And as for the new car , let’s not try and believe they own that car. It’s obviously leased and proabaly costing a small fortune every month. Paid by the desperate people who follow her con man husbands diets
So true it's all for the money for Sophie

Reactions: 1