Its_sophielew

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He had something in his caption, on the picture of him and his daughter on holiday… something along the lines of ‘spending time with her is worth every second of every decision to get here’. I thought it sounded a bit sus when I first read it, like what decisions to get here? Did Sophie not want him to go? Maybe I’m reading too much into it..

Reactions: 3
He had something in his caption, on the picture of him and his daughter on holiday… something along the lines of ‘spending time with her is worth every second of every decision to get here’. I thought it sounded a bit sus when I first read it, like what decisions to get here? Did Sophie not want him to go? Maybe I’m reading too much into it..
And its unusual
for him to do a personal post on his instagram as 99% of it is before & after transformations. Weird how Sophie isnt showing/storying her holiday on instagram too.

Reactions: 1
And its unusual
for him to do a personal post on his instagram as 99% of it is before & after transformations. Weird how Sophie isnt showing/storying her holiday on instagram too.
I think they’ve split personally. I did notice she was still wearing her wedding ring on a holiday photo. She could just still be wearing it for show, who knows. The other theory is she’s pregnant but I just don’t know weather I think she is

I think they’ve split personally. I did notice she was still wearing her wedding ring on a holiday photo. She could just still be wearing it for show, who knows. The other theory is she’s pregnant but I just don’t know weather I think she is
I wondered that but then wondered why would they go on seperate holidays if she was pregnant? And why she would suddenly go silent on her stories because she’s pregnant? 🤷🏼‍♀️ x

Reactions: 1
I wondered that but then wondered why would they go on seperate holidays if she was pregnant? And why she would suddenly go silent on her stories because she’s pregnant? 🤷🏼‍♀️ x
I don’t really think she’s pregnant. I’m more towards they’ve split and holding off announcing it. They’ve only been married shy of 12 months soo if they have it’s a bit embarrassing I can imagine. Given all the tweets about him liking men and all that.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Probs caught him with one of his clients as I know first hand how inappropriate he can be

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She’s not even showing much on the girls stories that she’s away with and she does look very very different. I know she had a stint in hospital not long back so maybe that again

I think she just went quiet because she's gained quite a bit of weight back (no shade on that tbh I think she got too slim for the wedding and looks a lot better now)