It’s The Fergusons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyway they can turn it around so they become the victim is a win for them! They are truly awful.
Also guys we need a new thread soon so has anyone got any names??
What about. -
Liars, martyrs and cheats! Oh my! 🤷‍♀️ Struggling to come up with anything. Haha.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
As if they're advertising a £1600 table.
Look at Jens face in that family photo. Smug.
They literally dont deserve it!

Reactions: 1
Al, jen, let me tell you this now. If you put up a post on all your accounts and admitted you and jen had an affair while hannah was pregnant with isla, and the fact you cheated before AND left hannah when she had just had your daughter. If you said you both acted so awfully and lied at every given opportunity and manipulated visits with isla so you could stop hannah from breast feeding her. If you admitted jen has sent hannah disgusting messages about you being glad isla cant come over, and you went away every time isla came over. If you admit that you didnt have proper contact with isla because you didnt make the effort yourself, if you admitted you never asked for isla to stay over until she was four and then made it out online like you'd be kept from her even though it was all down to you. If you admitted you refused to take isla away on sponsored holidays and cancelled visits because it didnt fit in with your influencer life style, then I will never, ever post about you again. If you admit the truth and tell your followers who you really are then I will delete this account and never mention your names again. I will leave you to get on with your lives, but until you admit the truth, this thread will keep on going, and you will keep on getting discussed. But you could stop this all.
Just tell the truth! I know it doesn't come naturally to you both but maybe for once in your life, you could try?
Same, same. It's the lies and manipulation that I really can't stand. The smug martyr bullshit is unbearable but if they hadn't lied so much about their affair and the treatment of Isla and her mother, I honestly wouldn't care.

A marriage is a commitment to honor and respect each other. It's bad enough that you both desecrated that, but to do so when there is an innocent baby involved, it's just unforgivable. I'm sure Isla is much better in the family she is in, with her mother, but the fact you were both so selfish as to put her happiness, her whole future, at risk, is bleeping disgraceful. Shame on you.

Reactions: 6
Never mind the table, why is the wall above the doorway only half painted!
They must be waiting to be 'gifted' some paint!

Just what every woman wants for her birthday...a table your dodgy husband got for free in return for doing some ads!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Imagine such a special surprise but your husband can’t stop looking at the camera. Knowing full well it’s for an ad and not really a special thoughtful surprise

Reactions: 6
I only came over to this thread yesterday and I have to say I’m absolutely gobsmacked by what I’ve read. I used to like them!! I’m so so angry at how they have managed to fool so many people in to thinking they are kind and giving people. I feel like a fool for never having seen through them! They are absolutely vile!!! How can they have done all those things to Isla and her poor mother. They are the absolute scum of the earth. It actually hurts my heart 😢😢😢
I'm glad you have been able to see through them! It stills blows me away that they have so many followers and supporters but I'm sure the more they post about the "trolls" the more will come over here out of curiosity and see them for who they truly are!

Same, same. It's the lies and manipulation that I really can't stand. The smug martyr bullshit is unbearable but if they hadn't lied so much about their affair and the treatment of Isla and her mother, I honestly wouldn't care.

A marriage is a commitment to honor and respect each other. It's bad enough that you both desecrated that, but to do so when there is an innocent baby involved, it's just unforgivable. I'm sure Isla is much better in the family she is in, with her mother, but the fact you were both so selfish as to put her happiness, her whole future, at risk, is bleeping disgraceful. Shame on you.
This!! They have only ever thought of themselves! Isla was always at the bottom of Al's list. And he can deny it all he wants, but no decent man walks out on his wife and 4 week old baby. You have to be a really crappy human being to think that's okay. Even if the marriage wasnt working, he could have handled it so much better. I cant even imagine how hard that was for hannah

Here's a few I've thought of, I've not done a title before so I'm sorry if they're a little off!

"saint jen&the creep will do anything to hide their deceit!"
Or
"He'll do anything to protect jen! Apart from tell the truth.."
Or
"Our marriage is stable, look a free table! tell the truth about our affair? Unable"

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Never mind the table, why is the wall above the doorway only half painted!
I wondered this too! But they’ve managed to paint around the roof and the door frame and leave the bit in the middle...

Imagine such a special surprise but your husband can’t stop looking at the camera. Knowing full well it’s for an ad and not really a special thoughtful surprise
I was coming on to say the same! She knew he was filming and she knew he never paid for it! It was all acting, also he kept saying “do you love it?” Well obviously she does it’s a £1600 table for FREE!!

Al, jen, let me tell you this now. If you put up a post on all your accounts and admitted you and jen had an affair while hannah was pregnant with isla, and the fact you cheated before AND left hannah when she had just had your daughter. If you said you both acted so awfully and lied at every given opportunity and manipulated visits with isla so you could stop hannah from breast feeding her. If you admitted jen has sent hannah disgusting messages about you being glad isla cant come over, and you went away every time isla came over. If you admit that you didnt have proper contact with isla because you didnt make the effort yourself, if you admitted you never asked for isla to stay over until she was four and then made it out online like you'd be kept from her even though it was all down to you. If you admitted you refused to take isla away on sponsored holidays and cancelled visits because it didnt fit in with your influencer life style, then I will never, ever post about you again. If you admit the truth and tell your followers who you really are then I will delete this account and never mention your names again. I will leave you to get on with your lives, but until you admit the truth, this thread will keep on going, and you will keep on getting discussed. But you could stop this all.
Just tell the truth! I know it doesn't come naturally to you both but maybe for once in your life, you could try?
Yes you can see from my profile i havent commented on any of thread of this website. I came here because i was sick to my back teeth of their disgusting behaviour towards a good friend of mine. I havent ever touched on their miscarriages, havent ever called her fat or targeted Louis or Ted. I have witnessed their diabolical behaviour for years. They twist every situation and came poor me. They cant claim any of the things i have said were lies as it was all true. Make a statement appoglise for both of your behaviours of the years. I will also then not comment again.

• Heart
Long time lurker..... hello 👋 this pair get on my tits. I used to like them but they started to seem desperate, fake and they are so irritating so looked them up on here. Since reading what they did to Al’s wife and child I despise them (my ex did exactly the same thing to my child when I was expecting his child) And funnily enough they act exactly the same! Arsehats

Reactions: 7
How about #2 It's The Fergusons

They're so dull they don't even warrant a witty title.

• Haha
It’s the Ferguson’s #2 tell us the truth? Unable. Jen’s got a gifted table but if it wasn’t for Louis’ dad they’d be living in a stable

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm glad you have been able to see through them! It stills blows me away that they have so many followers and supporters but I'm sure the more they post about the "trolls" the more will come over here out of curiosity and see them for who they truly are!

This!! They have only ever thought of themselves! Isla was always at the bottom of Al's list. And he can deny it all he wants, but no decent man walks out on his wife and 4 week old baby. You have to be a really crappy human being to think that's okay. Even if the marriage wasnt working, he could have handled it so much better. I cant even imagine how hard that was for hannah

Here's a few I've thought of, I've not done a title before so I'm sorry if they're a little off!

"saint jen&the creep will do anything to hide their deceit!"
Or
"He'll do anything to protect jen! Apart from tell the truth.."
Or
"Our marriage is stable, look a free table! tell the truth about our affair? Unable"
Love the last one!! For someone who has never done a title before you are good at it!! 😂

Reactions: 2
So in Al's table post he said jen is so lovely blah blah that she always wants memories for her birthday rather than presents.
But she asked for tons of overpriced eye masks apparently according to todays birthday stories.....
And let's not forget the £95 handbag "gifted" to her. Which we know wasnt sent randomly as a present for her birthday. It's another AD isn't it, probably sent before today, but left to go up on stories so we think she's been given it for her birthday...... jesus I didnt realise sainthood brought you £1600 tables and £95 handbags!!!

I'm surprised the Queen hasn't announced today as an official bank holiday to celebrate the birthday of St Jen Saviour to All

• Haha
Reactions: 9
When i saw that picture i knew staright away there was no way that she was part of the protest, she clearly didnt walk from the town centre to the park. Quick photo for insta!! Sums her up!! They have no shame.
She's basically Kendall Jenner :ROFLMAO: and every other US IG biggie that faked attendance at a rally.

"Our marriage is stable, look a free table! tell the truth about our affair? Unable

This one (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
When i saw that picture i knew staright away there was no way that she was part of the protest, she clearly didnt walk from the town centre to the park. Quick photo for insta!! Sums her up!! They have no shame.
Maybe it’s just me but she looks photoshopped in! When I first saw it I did a double take thinking it looked faked!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.