It's the Fergusons #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's looking more and more suspicious and likely that it's Jen that can't be around I...A and T have seen I in what looks like after school at their home...while Jen is out with Louis in what seems to be treating him for revising.

Reactions: 7
It's looking more and more suspicious and likely that it's Jen that can't be around I...A and T have seen I in what looks like after school at their home...while Jen is out with Louis in what seems to be treating him for revising.
The way that Saint Jen goes on and on about how wonderful L is makes me so embarrassed for him, it makes him seem like a complete mummy’s boy and he’s 18 ffs. Can you imagine what she would be like as a MIL - she would be the kind of MIL who would expect to come first no matter what and if there were ever any grandchildren she’d be trying to take over completely

Reactions: 9
Definitely looks that way, and if that's the case it's hardly surprising!

Reactions: 2
If so, it's nice to see the Courts actually doing something about their terrible behaviour and treatment of Isla and her Mum. If it wasn't the case, you know they'd be quick to prove otherwise so we can only assume that it is definitely true!

Reactions: 10
Imagine being married to somebody whose behaviour is deemed by the courts to be so toxic that you can’t see your own child when she’s around.

Reactions: 11
Imagine being married to somebody whose behaviour is deemed by the courts to be so toxic that you can’t see your own child when she’s around.
This is obviously why she’s pushing the St Jen narrative as much as she does, it’s total damage control.
Poor Isla, imagine how bad things must have been on her for this to happen.

It was mentioned how much they were alone together in her visits while A was off with T. I can just imagine how much poison the poor child had to listen to. I wonder did she start to believe it & then take it out on her Mum.

Good for the mum of Isla. You can tell how toxic she is on ig! Most prob jealous of the poor girl!
1000% this.
I went through this with my stepmum years ago. We no longer speak, she was awful to me and my sister growing up, she wouldn’t speak to us the entire time we were visiting our Dad. She later admitted that it was because she was jealous of us and viewed us a threat as it meant our Dad still had a connection to our Mum. She also admitted that she could control how often (or not) we got to see our Dad. Needless to say,our relationship is extremely strained now, as he never stood against her.
I really feel for I, but it sounds like she has an amazing mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Jen definitely comes across and controlling and possessive, I mean you just have to look at how she is with L and T to see that. I think she is probably quite a difficult person to be around.
I’m glad that I is now getting to see Al alone(or with T), he is a prick but to her he is just her dad.

Jens problem is that her anxiety has now become part of her personality, it’s her trait now so a lot of things she wants to be specially designed around not triggering her anxiety off. I and I’s mum shouldn’t be expected to deal with that, and Al ends up being Jens white knight saviour always putting Jen first. Deep down Jen resents and blames everyone else for making her feel anxious or guilty so she is overly sensitive and reactive and not able to deal with things reasonably. Jen is now living her own victimhood tbh. You see this with people who don’t get help to deal with anxiety properly and rationalise it for what it is - something that shouldn’t do this to your life and that you can work on. anxiety can spiral where they then end up try to controlling their life and everyone in it like some Sims game, all of it is designed around them.

I say this as someone who has battled GAD all my life but refused to let it become my personality. I accept its there but as something I don’t want and isn’t welcome so I work hard not to let it rule my life or anyone else’s. Jen has been through a lot but some of it is self inflicted and I think accepting that would really help to shift to focus off H being the villain. When you lean into anxiety like Jen does, you think you are controlling it but you only are until something goes wrong off your plan and you are back to square 1. Jen deals with it by having a bath and posting on IG oversharing, all that’s doing is masking over that episode of anxiety it’s not dealing with the root of it. I’m not saying don’t have techniques, everyone should but she is never dealing with it properly.

Reactions: 9
Jens problem is that her anxiety has now become part of her personality, it’s her trait now so a lot of things she wants to be specially designed around not triggering her anxiety off. I and I’s mum shouldn’t be expected to deal with that, and Al ends up being Jens white knight saviour always putting Jen first. Deep down Jen resents and blames everyone else for making her feel anxious or guilty so she is overly sensitive and reactive and not able to deal with things reasonably. Jen is now living her own victimhood tbh. You see this with people who don’t get help to deal with anxiety properly and rationalise it for what it is - something that shouldn’t do this to your life and that you can work on. anxiety can spiral where they then end up try to controlling their life and everyone in it like some Sims game, all of it is designed around them.

I say this as someone who has battled GAD all my life but refused to let it become my personality. I accept its there but as something I don’t want and isn’t welcome so I work hard not to let it rule my life or anyone else’s. Jen has been through a lot but some of it is self inflicted and I think accepting that would really help to shift to focus off H being the villain. When you lean into anxiety like Jen does, you think you are controlling it but you only are until something goes wrong off your plan and you are back to square 1. Jen deals with it by having a bath and posting on IG oversharing, all that’s doing is masking over that episode of anxiety it’s not dealing with the root of it. I’m not saying don’t have techniques, everyone should but she is never dealing with it properly.
Great observation!

Great observation!
She gives me the ick. I know someone just like this and all they talk about is their anxiety but nothing ever seems to improve, they also expect people to adapt to meet the demands of their anxiety - anxiety will drain you and everyone else, by its nature, it’s invasive.

A lot of people who have anxiety are embarrassed or ashamed and try keep it private as you develop a deep fear of it bothering other people.

but Jen is not like this, she holds onto the anxiety and shared it with everyone. What’s the point in raising ‘awareness’ of something that you can learn to manage in this way, basically she’s always sharing the toxic ways of how anxiety rules her life

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Exactly, I don’t think Instagram does them any favours and I also think she relies heavily on her children and probably on Isla at one time as an emotional crutch. It’s really not healthy for the children at all, they will not be able to express emotions, no tantrums etc which are normal childhood behaviours in case they ‘upset’ their mother. Shame as the kids seem really sweet, but I don’t think their needs are met in any way.

Reactions: 3
Exactly, I don’t think Instagram does them any favours and I also think she relies heavily on her children and probably on Isla at one time as an emotional crutch. It’s really not healthy for the children at all, they will not be able to express emotions, no tantrums etc which are normal childhood behaviours in case they ‘upset’ their mother. Shame as the kids seem really sweet, but I don’t think their needs are met in any way.
They are only met when it is working for Jen too.

Problem is social media can amplify and feed the anxiety. I don’t dislike the mental health awareness message, it isn’t anything to be ashamed of, but I am uneasy with influencers normalising living with anxiety like she does and finding ways to learn to live with it that puts pressure on everyone else. Her phobias do affect the kids and they do alter how they do things, they do have an impact and its always going to be disingenuous not to face up to that. I don’t like flying, I have always been anxious about it but I wouldn’t put my kids in a car for 3 days because of it. I would stay closer to home, or try to over come the fear (which I have actually done, I do fly although I don’t like it). I worry about my kids when they go out but I don’t want to scare them because it’s my anxiety not theirs and I don’t post their private personal lives all over social media to drum up attention for myself from followers. I don’t understand what Jen thinks she gains from a load of people saying ‘oh poor you’ it’s a temporary fix it doesn’t resolve the anxiety

Reactions: 4
They are only met when it is working for Jen too.

Problem is social media can amplify and feed the anxiety. I don’t dislike the mental health awareness message, it isn’t anything to be ashamed of, but I am uneasy with influencers normalising living with anxiety like she does and finding ways to learn to live with it that puts pressure on everyone else. Her phobias do affect the kids and they do alter how they do things, they do have an impact and its always going to be disingenuous not to face up to that. I don’t like flying, I have always been anxious about it but I wouldn’t put my kids in a car for 3 days because of it. I would stay closer to home, or try to over come the fear (which I have actually done, I do fly although I don’t like it). I worry about my kids when they go out but I don’t want to scare them because it’s my anxiety not theirs and I don’t post their private personal lives all over social media to drum up attention for myself from followers. I don’t understand what Jen thinks she gains from a load of people saying ‘oh poor you’ it’s a temporary fix it doesn’t resolve the anxiety
I don’t doubt that she suffers with anxiety but I think a lot of it has been over exaggerated for their followers, which was especially obvious during lockdown & it’s probably used as an excuse more than it needs to be.
I struggle a lot with anxiety but it’s my burden to carry, no one else’s.

Reactions: 3
I don’t doubt that she suffers with anxiety but I think a lot of it has been over exaggerated for their followers, which was especially obvious during lockdown & it’s probably used as an excuse more than it needs to be.
I struggle a lot with anxiety but it’s my burden to carry, no one else’s.
This is what I mean she leans into it, it’s just her ‘quirky personality’ now 😐 and she likes the attention.

I can only imagine what goes on behind doors if their insta is anything to go by, St jen mask has slipped if the courts won't have her around i am glad that H has obviously been gathering evidence this whole time and documented what's went on, I can imagine them forcing I to call jen mum and all that crap with the whole bio mum tit they both vile

How many times does she need to mention that she’s working 2 jobs?! And how she NEVER does anything for herself. Off the top of my head, trailing round after Mark Owen, going to many of his gigs, that wasn’t for herself then, no?! They are absolutely insufferable.

Reactions: 8
How many times does she need to mention that she’s working 2 jobs?! And how she NEVER does anything for herself. Off the top of my head, trailing round after Mark Owen, going to many of his gigs, that wasn’t for herself then, no?! They are absolutely insufferable.
Also how Al is so special he forced her to use some of their holiday £ for a facial. 🙄
I will be honest I have money and that’s not something I would bother wasting it on, even less so if I didn’t have much! 🤣 someone rubbing your face for 20 mins, I’m ok I will take the holiday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.