It's the Fergusons #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also how Al is so special he forced her to use some of their holiday £ for a facial. 🙄
I will be honest I have money and that’s not something I would bother wasting it on, even less so if I didn’t have much! 🤣 someone rubbing your face for 20 mins, I’m ok I will take the holiday
Telling her to treat her self , with the money she earned herself haha

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How many times does she need to mention that she’s working 2 jobs?! And how she NEVER does anything for herself. Off the top of my head, trailing round after Mark Owen, going to many of his gigs, that wasn’t for herself then, no?! They are absolutely insufferable.
She’d probably find a way to say she did it all for Mark, keeping up with the St Jen narrative

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ahh it’s Jen’s birthday so on the beg as usual!
Because nothing says I appreciate my wife more than being too tight to actually pay for things for her! I’d be mortified if my husband was begging for things for me online.

Reactions: 8
Because nothing says I appreciate my wife more than being too tight to actually pay for things for her! I’d be mortified if my husband was begging for things for me online.
He should just buy her a box of veg I’m sure she will be happy with that. I don’t even know why they still have their page it’s tit.

Reactions: 6
View attachment 2216160View attachment 2216161
“Deserves the world… but not if I have to pay for it”
Why the heck is he surprised that cleaners can charge a decent amount if they are good at their job? Also he didn’t look that hard, I just googled cleaner and their area and it came up with plenty of results with a whole range of prices. Makes me laugh that instabeggers ask for ideas like you aren’t able to Google like everyone else, it’s all about begging for freebies.

Reactions: 1
Why the heck is he surprised that cleaners can charge a decent amount if they are good at their job? Also he didn’t look that hard, I just googled cleaner and their area and it came up with plenty of results with a whole range of prices. Makes me laugh that instabeggers ask for ideas like you aren’t able to Google like everyone else, it’s all about begging for freebies.
He’s probs hoping a cleaner will offer their services for free. Now saying st Jen earns £12 an hour, yes like most people, and saying he’s her boss so could give her a day off. Ffs you have a pretend internet job, you aren’t relevant at all prick head.

I'd say funds are running low, Jen is likely working for minimum wage in social care and the camper went this week, L is finishing school now and likely off to uni in Sept so no more free house. Their instagram page is not getting the same interaction it did when I was featured regularly...maybe time for cheating Al to go get a proper job!

Reactions: 8
Agreed.

I had to hunt this thread a while ago as it had died a death, so decided looked at their account (I don’t follow them anymore) and that has died a death too 😂
Their engagement on posts is shocking. Time for them to shuffle off into the sunset methinks.

Their engagement on posts is shocking. Time for them to shuffle off into the sunset methinks.
I think their followers must realise something significant has happened and that St Jen doesn’t seem to be allowed contact with Isla on her own anymore.

I can’t wait to see what happens when they have to pay their own mortgage/rent like everyone else!

A photo supposedly as ‘best friends’ taken just weeks before Isla was born. He is scum. The fact he has zero shame even to this day says everything about him.

IMG_8683.png

• Sick
Reactions: 9
A photo supposedly as ‘best friends’ taken just weeks before Isla was born. He is scum. The fact he has zero shame even to this day says everything about him.

View attachment 2227828
So he left a holiday to spend her birthday with her, but they were just friends. Okaaaaaay 🙄
And she brought his favourite packed lunch to work every day but they were just friends 😂😂 this pair of idiots just trip over their own lies every time they post

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.