Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hattie20

VIP Member
It’s all about control for Al and anger for Jen.

It’s not about that little girl, it never has been.

They always say the court order is followed to the letter - didn’t they use that to their advantage when Boris closed schools a day early before christmas holidays due to Covid. They swept in and picked I up from school because, technically, they were having her from the end of term and it ended early.

Her poor mother, could you imagine expecting to pick your child up from school, one more night before they went away to spend part of the holidays with their other parent and have that snatched away from you? No chance to say goodbye, how would you even explain that to their younger siblings?

That was all about control for Al. He did it because he could. No thought that I and her mum might have had something planned, no thought at all for how his daughter would feel with a drastic, last minute change like that. No thought that she might be upset not saying goodbye to her mum and siblings.

Fucking disgusting. Tell me how doing that is putting your child first? They like to throw around emotional abuse, well that’s it, right there.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

hattie20

VIP Member
“Look at all the places we wanted to take you, but your mother ruined it!”

Is that what they are going for with that little game?

I can imagine them sitting there one day, getting all the tickets out and playing the victims.

It’s all so tedious.

hattie20

VIP Member
“look at me, look what a wonderful dad I am! My daughters evil birth mother will not let her contact me but look! I am so wonderful my daughter stood up to her witch of a mother and demanded that she contact me! This is because Jen and I are wonderful parents and this is proof that my daughter loves us more than her other family who she is just forced to live with!”

Is that what you actually wanted to write, Al? Because it all comes across that way.

Keep your daughters photos to you private, eh? She won’t thank you for sharing in the future.

Toilettrips

So they have I and he books in a work trip… where they slate her mum, moan how they don’t get to make choices, don’t get to see her much etc etc…… HE IS LITERALLY NOT EVEN THERE WITH HIS DAUGHTER WHEN HE DOES HAVE HER!!!! how can they not see how in the wrong they are?! He doesn’t take her for one on one time. But moans to the high heavens about how he has no control, misses out on all sorts etc. I don’t get it 🤪

Reactions: 17

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
Moaning that he’s spent less than 5% of his life with her…
Maybe he shouldn’t have cheated on her mother when she was pregnant and then left them when she was newborn.

There’s way more to it than he lets on

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Mrspowell

VIP Member
the way this reads as if all ‘THE ELDERLY’ rely on st Jen accross the globe 😂😂😂😂 ‘THE ELDERLY’ I don’t know why, but as a nurse it just irritates me the way she says that

Also every local care home and nursing home will be providing a Christmas dinner in Christmas Day. They are given 3 hot meals every day so it’s hardly a saviour moment

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Mrspowell

VIP Member
I truly believe he has Isla then fucks off leaving her with Jen because he can and he knows it will hurt H. It’s power games. I would miss my children painfully if I had to share custody but I could cope with it knowing that they were with their dad knowing it’s important for them to see him. But if I was missing out time with my prescious kids for them to be with the women who destroyed my life. I would be in a bad way

Reactions: 16

muffinheeler

The whole "the system is sexist and biased against dads" shit really boils my piss. The system may well be weighed towards the parent with residence, and more often than not that is a mum, but not always and there is no bias on the basis of sex in the family courts (at least in my 15 years of experience).

I really and truly hope that the reason for contact being stopped is proportionate and based on welfare reasons, because if not then it means I is being weaponised and that's not acceptable. From what's been said on here about H I'd like to think that isn't the case but you never really know.

I feel deeply sorry for I who has been dragged through court case after court case in her relatively short life. She will know, she'll have been spoken to by cafcass officers or social workers and she's old enough to know what's going on. Moreover she's getting to the age where her wishes and feelings will have much more weight attached to them (albeit that's only one factor of the welfare checklist).

Al strikes me very much as one of the parents I've come across time and time again where it's more about what they feel they deserve or are entitled to and less about what's right for the child (whatever his protestations on social media). Look at his behaviour when the schools closed early one Christmas and he picked I up without notice to her mum "because the court order said the end of term" 🙄

It all needs keeping off socials. Especially in this day and age when everything can be used as evidence.

Reactions: 15

hattie20

VIP Member
They had liked the picture of the two boys with the photographer on their own. And now no longer like it, imagine the cringe of that.
It’s all so sinister.

Could you imagine if it was the other way round? They would be shouting from the rooftops that “trolls” had liked a photo of Ted.

They honestly need help.

And without sounding like a cow, Isla looked far happier and at ease with her brothers than she ever does in the forced fun photos with Ted.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Mrspowell

VIP Member
I don’t understand why they bang on about no childcare. At least one set of grandparents live in the same town
Because they LOVE to be martyrs. They’ve got a weird complex and where they HAVE to be martyrs and victims and tell everyone they are the best of the best. It’s fucking weird

Pumpkinandrose

I love how some of their sheep have commented that it's so awful that islas mum has applied to her secondary school without telling al because she's at the age where she'll notice these things. Isn't she also at the age where she will read these posts al and jen write online with comments from their followers calling her mum toxic (without knowing the whole situation) imagine reading those posts in the future, why don't they think about these things in the long term? I would be mortified if my parents did that to me.
Also islas mum probably did what most parents do, send their child to the closest school, that all of islas friends will go to. Surely if isla is happy then that's all that matters?

cgl22345

Thanking St Jen for all she does for their son, what about the ex wife who actually raises their daughter in a secure, normal environment without a phone shoved in her face for likes every day 🙄 where’s the thanks there?

Mrspowell

VIP Member
I think something very serious has gone down. An accusation. I think they currently aren’t allowed contact with I. The blue tack post is just another vomit inducing look what incredible it aren’t we are, passive aggressive, attention seeking bullshit. Finally it seems their behaviour has caught up with them.

hattie20

VIP Member
I don’t believe there is some terrible tale to tell where he is the victim and I’s mum is the
devil. If there was, he wouldn’t have kept silent.

Look at all the shit he’s shared anyway. Saying he’s stayed silent is laughable.

It’s just the poor me narrative at play again.

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
Trying to use their follower numbers to get Tesco to give them a slot or a freebie. Maybe just go to the supermarket hun? It’s not like she is a single mum of 5 kids and no car having to take them all with her in a taxi.

hattie20

VIP Member
I think it’s interesting that he avoids ever being alone with Isla.
And when he moans he’s only seen her a tiny percentage of her life - then when he does have her, he fucks off to the football or is working away. And I know the answer would be “oh god forbid I have to work!” but plan your time better. Surely that’s the beauty of being self employed? He used to make a massive song and dance about giving up teaching as he missed Ted so much, so plan your schedule when I is with you so you don’t have to leave her. Twat.

Surely you would spend every second you could with them? It makes no sense and it makes you have no sympathy for him what so ever.

cgl22345

If this was a man her age following a female artist around the country.. boasting how many times he’s touched her or seen her close up.. it’s very weird!
We’ll she pretty much groomed someone else’s husband, maybe she has made Mark Owen some bacon sandwiches too 😂

• Haha