It's the Ferguson's #6 Blended Family Blah Blah Blah, Money Worries & they've got no Car

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way I understood it was that they’re not moving out as such, they’re just sleeping at her Mums and then will be back for breakfast.

Reactions: 1
Eh?? What is the deal with the ongoing chit chat about J the cheat sleeping in the room she used to share with her ex husband? It's such a bizarre thing to mention again and again

Reactions: 12
Eh?? What is the deal with the ongoing chit chat about J the cheat sleeping in the room she used to share with her ex husband? It's such a bizarre thing to mention again and again
They’re probably trying to increase their engagement 🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s bleeping weird if you ask me, and no one cares!

Reactions: 6
What’s the relevance that she used to sleep in there with Louis’ dad? God they are so Unhinged. They still got no car? If so how are they getting around? Why are we getting tutorials from anxious st Jen about her hair extensions?! Just so they can AF the hair curlers? Everything they do baffles me

Reactions: 13
Omg how was Jen the cheat ever a teacher. You’d think she had a classroom full of kids not just 2 children to look after and we know they amuse each other. Does she think it makes her sound relatable ? I think she just sounds like a moany twit all the time.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
No money but just showing of their table and sofa chair set that cost at least 1k! I know because I’ve been trying to get one everywhere! A friend got on second hand and still paid £650! No money my ass

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Wow if they bought that set from a local garden centre it definitely will have been like £1200 or similar!! But keep pleading poverty guys 😂

Reactions: 11
Why does she think this is interesting? So al the cheats took the kids to a campsite for a night . She twisted she had the kids the yesterday , now she’s got no kids and she’s moaning she’s got to do washing . Honestly these 2 are such sad pathetic cheats with nothing going on in their lives. Get off the gram and live your life together you so desperately wanted without plastering tit like this online.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Can’t keep up with their own lies. Said al was going camping with the kids but would be back at 9am because he has to “work”. Yet he’s at the river with the kids at almost 11am?! If your gonna tell big fibs at least stick with them! (Jens a husband stealer, Al is a cheat)

Why does she think this is interesting? So al the cheats took the kids to a campsite for a night . She twisted she had the kids the yesterday , now she’s got no kids and she’s moaning she’s got to do washing . Honestly these 2 are such sad pathetic cheats with nothing going on in their lives. Get off the gram and live your life together you so desperately wanted without plastering tit like this online.
Most of us do washing every day? And still go and play outside and do family things. Stick the wash on Jen and join them. Oh wait probably can’t as things are a bit frought with Isla aren’t they!

Reactions: 8
Al- “Jen, (you cheating twit) remember that time the tattlers said we had no friends? (Because we’re lying cheaters) Let’s go on and on about having friends for a week, that’ll show them’

Jen- “you’re right Al, (man who sleeps with another woman when his wife is pregnant) lets egg it up and make it seem like we have LOADS of friends. We can post lots but never show them.. they’ll have to believe us if we put it in a story...!”

Don’t know about you guys, but when I’m having all the fun, I’m not taking photos, as I’m living in the moment and not in my phone.
78BE7986-BCD3-4766-A06A-DF984F329949.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Al- “Jen, (you cheating twit) remember that time the tattlers said we had no friends? (Because we’re lying cheaters) Let’s go on and on about having friends for a week, that’ll show them’

Jen- “you’re right Al, (man who sleeps with another woman when his wife is pregnant) lets egg it up and make it seem like we have LOADS of friends. We can post lots but never show them.. they’ll have to believe us if we put it in a story...!”

Don’t know about you guys, but when I’m having all the fun, I’m not taking photos, as I’m living in the moment and not in my phone.
View attachment 602444
Who puts magazines out for friends visiting😂 show everything but never a sign of these ‘friends’ . Also… i’ve been to a few garden centres yesterday on the hunt for a fire pit. Guess what I spotted.. their dining set. £1700!!!!! Keep pleading poverty for clout (and to save you on the child maintenance) guys 👏🏻 Don’t know how you sleep with all the constant lies you tell!!

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Who puts magazines out for friends visiting😂 show everything but never a sign of these ‘friends’ . Also… i’ve been to a few garden centres yesterday on the hunt for a fire pit. Guess what I spotted.. their dining set. £1700!!!!! Keep pleading poverty for clout (and to save you on the child maintenance) guys 👏🏻 Don’t know how you sleep with all the constant lies you tell!!
The lying cheats will say it is an early gifted birthday present for Saint Jen of Hives just like the dining table last year?!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.