It's the Ferguson's #6 Blended Family Blah Blah Blah, Money Worries & they've got no Car

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to thread #6 For It's The Fergusons / Maker of Boys (Seeing as St Jen is more active)

I went back loads on the last thread and couldn't find a thread suggestion, so just made one up (Hope that is OK fellow Tattlers!)

Below is the general overview of the cheating pair. If anyone has thread recap already done feel free to add or I'll add one shortly

1. Al cheated on his pregnant wife, Hannah, with Jen. Al claims him and Jen were only friends at the start, and it turned into something more. But he also claimed he fell in love with Jen when he first saw her. So which is it Al?
  2. Hannah was working flat out in her job as a midwife, while carrying baby Isla, to make a decent life for her family. While Al was off bleeping another woman, without a second thought for his wife and unborn child.
  3. Al left Hannah and Isla, 5 weeks after Hannah gave birth. He left his small baby for Jen, who he moved in with straight away.
  4. Al never asked to have Isla stay over until she was four. But has made numerous claims that Hannah kept Isla from him, which simply isn't true. He was the one who walked away, leaving Hannah with all the responsibility of selling and sorting the house, while she had a newborn. But according to al, he was the victim!. Jen wasn't the only woman Al cheated on his wife with, there were others. Nice man!
  5. Al was offered every Saturday with Isla by his ex-wife in court, but Al turned it down. He stated he needed that time to "get to know his new wife"
  6. The dads net is mostly in Jens name, so it looks as though al doesn't have a penny to his name. No money = no maintenance for Isla!
  7. Al used to manipulate his visits with Isla by dropping her off late, knowing it would interfere with Isla and Hannah’s breastfeeding schedule. He did this to prove she didn't need to be breastfed.
  8. Al was once confronted by someone in DMs about the stuff he puts up about Isla. In this conversation, the person questioned Al’s behavior towards his ex-wife, Al replied with an article about woman who manipulate men into getting them pregnant. Implying he was forced into sex by Hannah, and that he didn't want Isla at all! This screenshot can be found on thread number 1!
  9. Al the cheat exploited a loop hole in his child arrangement order and collected I when school closed early without telling I’s mum, who only found out when she went to collect her from school thereby extending his time with her and taking away legitimate time I should have spent with her mum at the same time as promoting an ad for Tesco mobile about keeping in touch with loved ones.
  10. Al shared a story of 7th February about how a group of six people continue to troll them and that he has employed a private investigator to obtain information such on these people and that he knows their IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) and locations (which he shared) and stated these people are all known to them. The hilarious thing is most of us here don’t even live near them but they are that paranoid they believe we are. Also despite his claims, no here mentions Jen losing her babies which is terribly sad. Al even share a part of his PIs ‘client report’
  11. Both of them still visit tattle for content but rather than screen shot the text they just retype it out to remove our reference to Al.
Just as a general reminder, this thread is about the way Al and Jen behave, we do not bring up the miscarriages or loss they have suffered. It is sad they lost those babies and we are not people to mock that. We won't give them any more reason to make out we are the bad guys.

Also when commenting please try and include a little message about their cheating antics. Eg.

• Jen (the woman who cheated with a married man) is out with Ted on his own again
  • Al (who cheated on his pregnant wife) is such a childish man!

Its stops them being able to use us for sympathy content. And it boils their piss!

Here’s to thread #6!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Oh Saint Jen the cheat started a second job on Monday.
Question - had she got a first job?
Also how will she get there ? Will someone lend her a car 😂
Came here to say this.... things (Al’s a cheating troll) must be tough! Reality has to be setting in that they can’t live off the coat tails of Jen’s ex for much longer. It’s not nice having money worries but we all have them to some degree. Welcome to the real world cheating Ferguson’s

Reactions: 10
Came here to say this.... things (Al’s a cheating troll) must be tough! Reality has to be setting in that they can’t live off the coat tails of Jen’s ex for much longer. It’s not nice having money worries but we all have them to some degree. Welcome to the real world cheating Ferguson’s
Exactly we all have them and have to suck it up. We don’t who he to thousands about them and swish our fake hair about them go on about holidays 😂

Reactions: 5
Saint Jen the cheat really needs some real life friends I think. Or a full time real job , not 2 pretend ones that don’t exist.
They had a dadsnet mums fitness FB group. It was boring and no one posted anything in it for days on end.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yes Jen we get it. You only eat lettuce leaves. Well done. congratulations. Excellent work. Big round of applause. Everrrrry time they eat they have to let us know St Jen the martyr only ate raw veg.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Welcome to thread #6 For It's The Fergusons / Maker of Boys (Seeing as St Jen is more active)

I went back loads on the last thread and couldn't find a thread suggestion, so just made one up (Hope that is OK fellow Tattlers!)

Below is the general overview of the cheating pair. If anyone has thread recap already done feel free to add or I'll add one shortly

1. Al cheated on his pregnant wife, Hannah, with Jen. Al claims him and Jen were only friends at the start, and it turned into something more. But he also claimed he fell in love with Jen when he first saw her. So which is it Al?
  2. Hannah was working flat out in her job as a midwife, while carrying baby Isla, to make a decent life for her family. While Al was off bleeping another woman, without a second thought for his wife and unborn child.
  3. Al left Hannah and Isla, 5 weeks after Hannah gave birth. He left his small baby for Jen, who he moved in with straight away.
  4. Al never asked to have Isla stay over until she was four. But has made numerous claims that Hannah kept Isla from him, which simply isn't true. He was the one who walked away, leaving Hannah with all the responsibility of selling and sorting the house, while she had a newborn. But according to al, he was the victim!. Jen wasn't the only woman Al cheated on his wife with, there were others. Nice man!
  5. Al was offered every Saturday with Isla by his ex-wife in court, but Al turned it down. He stated he needed that time to "get to know his new wife"
  6. The dads net is mostly in Jens name, so it looks as though al doesn't have a penny to his name. No money = no maintenance for Isla!
  7. Al used to manipulate his visits with Isla by dropping her off late, knowing it would interfere with Isla and Hannah’s breastfeeding schedule. He did this to prove she didn't need to be breastfed.
  8. Al was once confronted by someone in DMs about the stuff he puts up about Isla. In this conversation, the person questioned Al’s behavior towards his ex-wife, Al replied with an article about woman who manipulate men into getting them pregnant. Implying he was forced into sex by Hannah, and that he didn't want Isla at all! This screenshot can be found on thread number 1!
  9. Al the cheat exploited a loop hole in his child arrangement order and collected I when school closed early without telling I’s mum, who only found out when she went to collect her from school thereby extending his time with her and taking away legitimate time I should have spent with her mum at the same time as promoting an ad for Tesco mobile about keeping in touch with loved ones.
  10. Al shared a story of 7th February about how a group of six people continue to troll them and that he has employed a private investigator to obtain information such on these people and that he knows their IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) and locations (which he shared) and stated these people are all known to them. The hilarious thing is most of us here don’t even live near them but they are that paranoid they believe we are. Also despite his claims, no here mentions Jen losing her babies which is terribly sad. Al even share a part of his PIs ‘client report’
  11. Both of them still visit tattle for content but rather than screen shot the text they just retype it out to remove our reference to Al.
Just as a general reminder, this thread is about the way Al and Jen behave, we do not bring up the miscarriages or loss they have suffered. It is sad they lost those babies and we are not people to mock that. We won't give them any more reason to make out we are the bad guys.

Also when commenting please try and include a little message about their cheating antics. Eg.

• Jen (the woman who cheated with a married man) is out with Ted on his own again
  • Al (who cheated on his pregnant wife) is such a childish man!

Its stops them being able to use us for sympathy content. And it boils their piss!

Here’s to thread #6!
Excellent recap👏🏼 I feel like a proud mother when you do a recap, I have taught you well!😂

Reactions: 2
Yes Jen we get it. You only eat lettuce leaves. Well done. congratulations. Excellent work. Big round of applause. Everrrrry time they eat they have to let us know St Jen the martyr only ate raw veg.
The funny thing is, she's posted about trying to get in shape but the reality is she most likely doesn't eat enough. Her body must be in permanent starvation mode, although maybe I shouldn't say that as it'll made Saint Jen even more of a martyr 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The funny thing is, she's posted about trying to get in shape but the reality is she most likely doesn't eat enough. Her body must be in permanent starvation mode, although maybe I shouldn't say that as it'll made Saint Jen even more of a martyr 😂
Nah I don’t buy it. She must be eating something other than lettuce. But maybe she gets all her Cals from beer

Reactions: 7
0F164114-3158-4E8E-B320-D6AB151B5683.jpeg

St Jen the husband stealer who suffers from terrible anxiety around covid to the point that she has to bleach the shopping but simultaneously takes selfies cuddled up with her previous students on a night out 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
They always moan about Als snoring etc, so why doesn’t he go to the doctor? I’m convinced he’s got sleep apnoea.

Reactions: 3
View attachment 587168
St Jen the husband stealer who suffers from terrible anxiety around covid to the point that she has to bleach the shopping but simultaneously takes selfies cuddled up with her previous students on a night out 🙄
She doesn’t look well in this photo. She isn’t right is she. (Als a cheat). She has such a warped view of life and is not the full ticket (husband stealer)

Reactions: 2
Has crippling anxiety, but is more than happy for her (She had an affair with a married man and he left his pregnant wife) image to be used as advertisement. I don’t quite understand. Although I’m sure it’ll all get cleared up once they (the liars and cheats) have read here! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
A022BFF5-65F9-4004-93EE-F24C8A1D139B.jpeg

Do you think cheating Al (last of the big spenders) really paid for her to have the extensions or it was all an ad/gifted all along?!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.