Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
First time poster but just came to say - I know these people and H is the most gentle, lovely lady and has remained so dignified through the years of constant digs on social media. It makes me so angry they are making her out to be some vile monster, she really isn’t. Al seems to have a real malicious side and anyone can see even if he was bringing Isla home all along he was purposely taunting H to believe he wasn’t for a reaction, they love the drama and they knew exactly what they were doing. I feel so sorry for H and how people can’t see through their ‘perfect’ family act is beyond me!!

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Allab

Creepy cheat needs to take a leaf out of Jens book and stop obsessing on here.

Jen has she's so over it now.

Meanwhile flabby cheat is getting notifications to this thread, obsessing over every new post as it comes in.

Jens just trying to enjoy her holiday with her family, it must be utterly soul destroying for her now she's not obsessing to see cheaty mccreepy still doing it.

Wondering why she and her boys aren't enough for him and also so sad for the boys having to live like this.

Meanwhile Hannahs probably just cooked tea, tucked her kids into bed, read them a story, paid the mortgage etc.

I guarantee when islas at home they don't think about cheat.

Reactions: 30

hillshaveeyes

You can imagine him being the type of dad who continuously says
‘Do you like it here better than at mums’
‘We do so much more fun things than what you do at mums’
‘Do you wish you could stay with us forever’

twisted and poisonous venom

Reactions: 21

C7645

VIP Member
Welcome to thread #6 For It's The Fergusons / Maker of Boys (Seeing as St Jen is more active)

I went back loads on the last thread and couldn't find a thread suggestion, so just made one up (Hope that is OK fellow Tattlers!)

Below is the general overview of the cheating pair. If anyone has thread recap already done feel free to add or I'll add one shortly

1. Al cheated on his pregnant wife, Hannah, with Jen. Al claims him and Jen were only friends at the start, and it turned into something more. But he also claimed he fell in love with Jen when he first saw her. So which is it Al?
  2. Hannah was working flat out in her job as a midwife, while carrying baby Isla, to make a decent life for her family. While Al was off fucking another woman, without a second thought for his wife and unborn child.
  3. Al left Hannah and Isla, 5 weeks after Hannah gave birth. He left his small baby for Jen, who he moved in with straight away.
  4. Al never asked to have Isla stay over until she was four. But has made numerous claims that Hannah kept Isla from him, which simply isn't true. He was the one who walked away, leaving Hannah with all the responsibility of selling and sorting the house, while she had a newborn. But according to al, he was the victim!. Jen wasn't the only woman Al cheated on his wife with, there were others. Nice man!
  5. Al was offered every Saturday with Isla by his ex-wife in court, but Al turned it down. He stated he needed that time to "get to know his new wife"
  6. The dads net is mostly in Jens name, so it looks as though al doesn't have a penny to his name. No money = no maintenance for Isla!
  7. Al used to manipulate his visits with Isla by dropping her off late, knowing it would interfere with Isla and Hannah’s breastfeeding schedule. He did this to prove she didn't need to be breastfed.
  8. Al was once confronted by someone in DMs about the stuff he puts up about Isla. In this conversation, the person questioned Al’s behavior towards his ex-wife, Al replied with an article about woman who manipulate men into getting them pregnant. Implying he was forced into sex by Hannah, and that he didn't want Isla at all! This screenshot can be found on thread number 1!
  9. Al the cheat exploited a loop hole in his child arrangement order and collected I when school closed early without telling I’s mum, who only found out when she went to collect her from school thereby extending his time with her and taking away legitimate time I should have spent with her mum at the same time as promoting an ad for Tesco mobile about keeping in touch with loved ones.
  10. Al shared a story of 7th February about how a group of six people continue to troll them and that he has employed a private investigator to obtain information such on these people and that he knows their IP addresses and locations (which he shared) and stated these people are all known to them. The hilarious thing is most of us here don’t even live near them but they are that paranoid they believe we are. Also despite his claims, no here mentions Jen losing her babies which is terribly sad. Al even share a part of his PIs ‘client report’
  11. Both of them still visit tattle for content but rather than screen shot the text they just retype it out to remove our reference to Al.
Just as a general reminder, this thread is about the way Al and Jen behave, we do not bring up the miscarriages or loss they have suffered. It is sad they lost those babies and we are not people to mock that. We won't give them any more reason to make out we are the bad guys.

Also when commenting please try and include a little message about their cheating antics. Eg.

• Jen (the woman who cheated with a married man) is out with Ted on his own again
  • Al (who cheated on his pregnant wife) is such a childish man!

Its stops them being able to use us for sympathy content. And it boils their piss!

Here’s to thread #6!

• Wow
  • Heart

Mrspowell

VIP Member
I’ve possibly told this before but I live local to them Altho I’m not a friend or relative of H. And was a big fan (cringe now!) I kept hearing negative things about them from locals who knew them and stuck up for them!! Then from another relative of mine who worked at the school they worked in filled me in on their relationship and the fact al didn’t leave his job voluntarily to focus on dadsnet like he told insta, in fact he jumped before he was pushed because he was working on dadsnet in the classroom and not doing what he should have been doing with the kids in his class. Again I defended him. I liked them on Instagram. THEN the infamous wooden peg doll picture with 5 pegs. And all the who is the other child comments (post deleted now) but it was a real wtf moment when it all came out as he said many times ‘first time dad’. Then I met the two of them at an event and woah. In real life I was shocked how they were!
I started to get really exhausted with the saint act. Like they were the only people who ever did x y z. And how it was so inconsistent. One day I discovered tattle through them talking about it and couldn’t believe it! Other people who saw what I saw!! And since then they’ve just unravelled! And I hear a fair bit of talk about them locally they are a bit of a laughing stock. They don’t have friends. And there is a reason for that.

• Heart

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
Hi, first time poster!
I joined today after being a lurker because this cheating pair have annoyed me so much with the most recent bile they’ve posted.
The questions that cheating Jen was answering were clearly staged so she can rant on about Islas mum(maybe you would have a more harmonious relationship if you hadn’t screwed her husband while she was pregnant Jen?). and the comparisons with L’s dad designed to make Jen look good and H look unreasonable.
I can’t believe I used to follow them.

• Heart

Sharkbait

Jen, who slept with a married man, doesn’t care a bit about what trolls think about her. In fact, she cares so little that she will spend time on her family holiday posting multiple stories telling us how little she cares. Like, she just doesn’t care guys. And here is pages upon pages of text to reiterate that fact.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Downtoearth

I've been lurking for a while, as I (hate) follow them but had sort of lost interest until it all kicked off at the weekend.
My ex is an Al, and his wife is a St Jen, and my kids have been covered by a court order for over a decade. I'm VERY used to gaslighting, narc behaviour BUT even I am shocked at all this recently. HOW can they not see that posting immature passive aggressive rants is going to end in tears??!!! I would actually contribute to a crowd funder for Hannah so she could take him to court and show all of this to a Cafcass officer.

I had a similar thing with my ex a few years ago and they did NOT take kindly to his behaviour, the judge read the Cafcass report in court and the magistrates just sat there shaking their heads and scowling at him 🙌🤣. My kids are 16 and 14 now and want nothing to do with him at all, they think my husband is the bees knees and have called him Dad for years. I sincerely hope the same happens for Isla and Al.

I worded that badly- when on iow the mainland is the mainland- obviously I don’t get out my car in Southampton and declare I’m on the mainland 🙈
I think you should do this from now on! Just get out the car, kiss the ground and make your arrival known to everybody! Haha

As for the mainland/island thing, I guess we do know that’s what they’re called locally. Especially if you’ve read Jane Austin. However, it’s how they (the cheats) do it that is annoying! They’re not on Wish You Were Here? (Showing my age perhaps a bit there) doing a tour. They’re tourists themselves. They don’t live there, they don’t have any connection to it. They just act so pompous Because they crave the attention and beg for questions so that they (The family wreckers) can be the experts.

Need help homeschooling during lockdown? Don’t bother asking your teachers or look at BBC Bitesize, ask Jen, the woman who hasn’t taught a lesson in five or six years, so isn’t on top of the latest methods. Need help with your step-children’s “bio-mum”? Ask Jen, because she is a bio-mum herself and part of the reason why there’s alleged animosity. But only get in touch on her say so, which is when I is there. Need advice on organising a child’s birthday? Ask Al and Jen, because they organise Teddy’s six months in advance but only invite a couple of children to I’s, along with her bros. Need advice on how to alienate your actual first born’s family and cause panic and confusion? Ask Al. He’ll give you a step by step guide including pretending they don’t exist, to making it all about your second child to gaslighting. Finally, need help wiping your bum? Google it, because the cheats will point you to your elbow.

• Haha

Pumpkinandrose

I think its very sad that al and jen believe that everyone on this thread is either H, her husband or her family and friends. I was personally a follower of there's who felt uncomfortable with the way he would drip poison into his followers ears about his daughters mother. I was in tattle for about a year before I joined this thread. I joined because of Mrs meldrum making that racist comment, and that was a long time ago!
It is incredibly sad that al and jen think they are the most liked and lovable couple, that not one person could dislike them, expect for islas other family.

Al and jen if you're reading this I just want to assure you I'm not Hannah. I'm a gay woman, who is 21 years old and lives happily in West Wales. I know a lot of influencers want to contact the bosses of us "trolls" to let them know what we're like, but I wouldn't bother with mine, she's an absolute head case and cannot stand you. Oh also I'm self employed. I would tell you even more about myself if you wanted, but I know that wouldn't feed into your narrative.
Al, if you think all of us are Hannah and her family, then you my love have got some serious issues!

• Heart
BB6EB45F-F9B3-40E5-99C4-2A18B9012400.jpeg

Um no, al, you liar.
1. Didn’t you have the holiday booked Ages ago and always knew you’d be back with St Jen and the boys, because you planned to take I back? So you couldn’t possibly have gone, could you?
2. You’ve said before, how your court order means you can only have her / see her on particular days. So had it been your day, would you have called yourself “selfish” by going with Jen (who Obvs won’t see this as she’s never reading here again)? Doubtful; it’d have been a joyous occasion and all about you.
3. So did you not have the call because I was at her performance? Not hers or her mum’s fault then, is it?
4. GROW THE HELL UP AND STOP WITH THE PASSIVE AGGRESSIVENESS. You’re an embarrassment to all those families who are desperately trying to grow as blended ones. You’re encouraging men (yes, men!) to think that attacking their ex partners in this way is acceptable. If you (the cheat) have an issue, rather than spending money on fake hair, London hotels, social media awards and holidays (and apparently, private investigators), deal with them through a solicitor. (Cheats and liars)
5. do you think you’re the only ones going through these restrictions? We’ve all had to miss out of events like these for the last two years. It’s crap, yes. But I’d rather my child still be able to attend things like performances and sports days, than not at all. Just shut up. Urgh (they’re the trolls who gaslight the true events)

• Heart

Gingercream

VIP Member
0F164114-3158-4E8E-B320-D6AB151B5683.jpeg

St Jen the husband stealer who suffers from terrible anxiety around covid to the point that she has to bleach the shopping but simultaneously takes selfies cuddled up with her previous students on a night out 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

Shad0w

If the cameras are only on when I is there….. then why was she able to check up on Al?

• Haha
  • Heart

SunshineRainbowStar

I wonder who actually pays for I’s dance/theatre class (assuming it wasn’t a school performance!)….as if H is going to pay for a club and let Al (who hides his money to pay minimum child support) have one of the tickets! 🙄
Al does not pay a penny towards Islas clubs he refuses ….also Islas step dad did not go to watch her show…… get your facts straight Al you liar!!!!!

SunshineRainbowStar

So yet again Al has breached the court order. Isla is due back to her mums on Sunday afternoon as still has school next week and birthday celebrations with them. But he has taken her without informing her mum and not only that he has blocked all forms of communication so Islas mum and step dad cannot get in contact. How dare you Al this is NOT putting Isla first

So yet again Al has breached the court order. Isla is due back to her mums on Sunday afternoon as still has school next week and birthday celebrations with them. But he has taken her without informing her mum and not only that he has blocked all forms of communication so Islas mum and step dad cannot get in contact. How dare you Al this is NOT putting Isla first

Let’s prepare ourselves for the weird holiday posts about to come. 🤣
A holiday where they have taken Isla without permission and breaching the court order!!!

• Angry
  • Wow

plinky

VIP Member
It’s the Ferguson’s #7
They got 99 problems but paying rent on The Mainland ain’t one

• Haha

Pumpkinandrose

Bloody hell al what is wrong with you. The whole time I have followed hannah (a year and a half maybe) and those two stories we posted here this weekend were the only things shes ever posted regarding al and jen. Whereas he posts about H and her family at least once a week!

I know i shared a post by her before but I really regret that now, he has taken those and used them for content and sympathy. He must really think he's gotten one over on H. I will not post anymore screenshots of Hs account, it just feds al ego, and I don't want that.
Also how bitter have you got to be to share that, that was a private message shared to he friends and families, al is very happy to share his side to his 30k followers, but H sharing a private message to her friends and family is "rambling, nonsense"
Disgusting excuse for a man

Gnasher

So say that’s all true, his marriage was over, counselling wasn’t working, Jen and friends were telling him he didn’t need to get rid of the devil, he knew he loved Jen and wanted to leave his marriage.
Why would he still be having sex with his wife? I’m genuinely intrigued as to how you can know you do not want to be with that person, but still have sex with them 🤔