It's the Ferguson's #6 Blended Family Blah Blah Blah, Money Worries & they've got no Car

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would like to think they were embarrassed about it and hoping it will go away after a few days
They are either hoping for loads of ‘are you ok hun?’ Type messages due to their (cheating) absence OR there will have been some I related drama preventing them posting, most likely with digs at H along the way. Boring and predictable

Reactions: 4
It’s very poor. Some posts have no likes or comments. He’s been churning them out today though just reposting things off the internet it’s like a really dull meme feed 😂
Also website is just him posting more boring content and the forums are dead

Honestly I wonder if they are shitting themselves about it. I would be
I wonder what happened with their crowdfunding. I’d be seriously concerned with where my money might be going

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.