It's the Ferguson’s #5 Led by Ted or Gaslit by Al. You decide?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WTF is this saint bleep on about now? They share every shitting little thing about step parenting yet pile the blame when it's crap on others?? Give me bleeping strength.
How about not spilling everything all over SM, right down to private emails/texts and talking about custody issues that are personal and private. Silly me. I forgot it only suits them to do that when they can gain from it. As soon as its something that questions their integrity they get all whiney about it. Only caring about what L sees now, nevermind what I or T see in years to come. Besides I thought they were open and honest in that family, none of this should come as a surprise to him.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Considering her and Louis's Dad get on so well you'd think he'd let them rent the house (instead of staying in it for free) when Louis is 18. I don't think there as friendly as she likes to make out.
Oooooh good point very well made!

Reactions: 1
"A bunch of twats insist on writing lies on the internet" I think St Jen has described herself and Al pretty accurately there 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh the irony of these two😴
I saw someone asked a few pages back what H is like and although I only know her from online, I can tell what a wonderful person she is. A dedicated mother to 3 beautiful children, a loving wife, working on the front line, delivering babies and keeping parents safe, and shall I add an incredible artist! Her drawings/paintings are amazing.
When I look at what she posts vs al and jen, you can just tell she's genuine. Their content and relationship is so forced, everything about them is over the top, but with H it's just simple, gentle everyday life.
I would also like to add to st jen who reads here often, not 2 weeks ago were you talking about the sexism that comes with being a step mother. From your own words you said step mothers are stereotyped as evil whereas step fathers are the heros. You made that point very clearly and wanted the world to change that view. However, you are okay with reading and relating to a book about your husband "crazy ex wife" so when a woman is left with a 5 week old baby and her husband moves in with his bit on the side, the ex wife is crazy? Not heartbroken, or lost, lonely, scared, humiliated.
So for you to be known as the evil step mother is wrong, and for us to call al a cheating pig is wrong, but you and al calling H the crazy ex wife, that's all good in your books??

• Heart
Reactions: 16
How about not spilling everything all over SM, right down to private emails/texts and talking about custody issues that are personal and private. Silly me. I forgot it only suits them to do that when they can gain from it. As soon as its something that questions their integrity they get all whiney about it. Only caring about what L sees now, nevermind what I or T see in years to come. Besides I thought they were open and honest in that family, none of this should come as a surprise to him.
Yeah I think cheats this of your own making 😂
My kids don’t have to go through this because I do not subject them to it! How is your bad parenting decisions everyone else’s fault? STOP OVERSHARING. Make your money another way

Reactions: 3
Aww boohoo cheats.
my heart bleeds.
because you’re the only two with stresses going on in your cheating, delusional, pathetic lives.

WTF is this saint bleep on about now? They share every shitting little thing about step parenting yet pile the blame when it's crap on others?? Give me bleeping strength.
No you don’t have the power to stop him reading stuff online. But when it’s accurate that these people are writing, because you’ve plastered yourselves online, broadcast to the whole of social media of your wonderful “fairytale happy ended” which consisted of cheating, I’m sure he will come to his senses & work out who’s the real liars. Because it certainly isn’t us.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.