It's the Ferguson’s #5 Led by Ted or Gaslit by Al. You decide?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Little I will be with the cheats now for the next week. Get ready for the millions of stories, complete over sharing, sly digs at H and downright disrespect for their children's privacy

Reactions: 5
Little I will be with the cheats now for the next week. Get ready for the millions of stories, complete over sharing, sly digs at H and downright disrespect for their children's privacy
All whilst they the husband thief are on their cheats gifted holiday!!!

Reactions: 3
I love that without us commenting they have sod all content. Good luck with funding the mortgage!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I love that without us commenting they have sod all content. Good luck with funding the mortgage!
I know right! As much as I miss moaning about them with you all, it’s funny that they have nothing without us trolls

• Haha
Do you think it is strange that the lying cheats have had I with them now 24hrs and no sighting (photo/video) of her?. Have words been had with the cheat and St Jen of Hives?

Do you think it is strange that the lying cheats have had I with them now 24hrs and no sighting (photo/video) of her?. Have words been had with the cheat and St Jen of Hives?
First day of their holiday....bound to be plenty of footage of her coming up I reckon. Sadly, they are far too dependent on her for content to not use her, so I’m sure it won’t be long 😔

Jen the Vegan in a Mitsubishi who own 20% of the blue fin tuna industry involved with mass dolphin killing. Good one Jen. You Dolphin killer!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They are such a boring couple 🥱
I can really relate to them you know. When mine were small kids, they really loved going to sit outside pubs in the freezing cold on holiday while I boomeranged and took a zillion photos of myself guzzling booze. Happy fam times ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can really relate to them you know. When mine were small kids, they really loved going to sit outside pubs in the freezing cold on holiday while I boomeranged and took a zillion photos of myself guzzling booze. Happy fam times ❤
Then squeezed into a tiny bath naked and embarrassed everyone.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
They are actually naked? (why the blur) and a child had to take a photo of them doing that 😳
Maybe someone needs an early night from all the booze eh

• Sick
Cheating Al's dad bod is just what I wanted to see after I've finished my dinner 🤢
Should come with a content warning, that.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I knew it wouldn’t be long until they (cheats) posted an inappropriate picture like that for attention. Imagine how embarrassed Louis would feel! I hope one of the kids didn’t take the photo.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.