It's the Ferguson’s #5 Led by Ted or Gaslit by Al. You decide?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Al (the cheat) asking Jen if she’d haunt him if he gets any of her funeral requests wrong....Er, Al mate, keep on eating the amount of tit you seem to consume and you’ll be the one pegging it first, likely from a heart attack! He literally makes me want to vom, and I’m starting to think Jen (the husband snatcher) is deliberately fattening him up so he’s less appealing to other women (no fear of that already love!😂)
Also, that weird comparison of the film to him (the cheat) at 24....you can justify it all you like Al, but just because it happens in a movie, doesn’t make it okay that you shat on your pregnant wife and didn’t just have the respect or maturity to put your feelings temporarily aside and be a decent father! Although, you’re showing us daily you are far from that anyway!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
They really are a pair of lying cheating hypocrites. How many stories did we have about St Jen of Hives and her Covid anxiety? The cheats having to wash all their shopping and deliveries before taking into their house (Al left his pregnant wife)? They have liked Leanne Brown's instagram post about being in London protesting lockdown this weekend. Leanne is the biggest conspiracy theorist and spends her days sharing garbage about being anti vaccine and the virus is a hoax. Why would the pair of cheating lying arseholes being liking that post and following her?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They really are a pair of lying cheating hypocrites. How many stories did we have about St Jen of Hives and her Covid anxiety? The cheats having to wash all their shopping and deliveries before taking into their house (Al left his pregnant wife)? They have liked Leanne Brown's instagram post about being in London protesting lockdown this weekend. Leanne is the biggest conspiracy theorist and spends her days sharing garbage about being anti vaccine and the virus is a hoax. Why would the pair of cheating lying arseholes being liking that post and following her?
St j of hives does everything for the gram, regardless of contradiction. She's in a sham of a marriage...gram is all she has outside of her children, leave her to it!

They must have unliked it, it doesn't show there for me. Although having read the post and some of the comments I'd be astounded if we don't end up in another lockdown 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
They must have unliked it, it doesn't show there for me. Although having read the post and some of the comments I'd be astounded if we don't end up in another lockdown 🙄
Pathetic. The lying cheats are clearly reading here and gone to unlike it.

Reactions: 4
We should be charging the cheats for all the help we give them! We are literally the brains and the content of their page!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
that ID situation DID NOT happen ffs

And they can bleeping quote that for all i care🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 7
🤣 Mask or no mask, there is no way the husband snatcher could ever be mistaken to be younger than her actual age! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
What probably happened is Cheating Jen was refused alcohol because L was with her, in case it was being bought for him, this is quite normal and nothing to do with staff thinking she looks like a 20 year old

Reactions: 13
The poor staff member is only trying to do their job but of course Jen (liar) has to make them feel uncomfortable by forcing them into taking a selfie 😂 Oh but I forgot, if it’s not on Instagram it didn’t happen right?

• Heart
I wonder about the consent of the minimum wage worker (who probably IDs everybody in a mask just to be sure) The internet is over using people like that for your own content. They’re just trying to do a job

What probably happened is Cheating Jen was refused alcohol because L was with her, in case it was being bought for him, this is quite normal and nothing to do with staff thinking she looks like a 20 year old
This is exactly it. L is the age where some parents start buying them alcohol, it happens often. The woman behind the till probably said something like taking your mask off and telling me your age won't change it. Not because she looks young, but because of the young adult with her! God the cheater talks so much tit

• Heart
I’ve got so much second hand embarrassment about the tesco photo. Just proof also that she absolutely is not anxious. I could never ask someone for a selfie!! I’ve seen Jen out and about and she’s very loud and cocksure. It will all have been a big haha drama I can just see it. Cringfest

Reactions: 14
I’ve got so much second hand embarrassment about the tesco photo. Just proof also that she absolutely is not anxious. I could never ask someone for a selfie!! I’ve seen Jen out and about and she’s very loud and cocksure. It will all have been a big haha drama I can just see it. Cringfest
I love hearing these comments, first hand eye witness! You can see how snug the husband snatcher is in her Instagram stories walking down the street with L today, the way she speaks without properly moving her lips and all the talking under her breath. What is with that act? She looks like such an old woman thinking she’s cool on her silly bobble hat! Undignified and such a wana be! Poor L must be so embarrassed! No wonder he’s always escaping to his Dads!

Why can’t she (the husband snatcher) just enjoy the time walking with her son rather than recording nonsense stories that no-one really gives a damn about?! 🙄 It’s a good point about her anxiety, I would be self-conscious recording myself talking whilst walking down the road, let alone taking a selfie in a supermarket!

Reactions: 3
Ted the cheats son needs to learn he can’t always have what he wants. Omg me and my brother never went on like this about our brother who we used to spend 1 in 2 weekends with. This is life. You choose to have kids with different people you have to accept that I had a life elsewhere. The cheats really are far too dramatic. Does Ted the cheats offspring really go on like this or do we think it’s purely to up engagement and make H look like a nasty mother that doesn’t allow calls. They’re a disgusting pair of cheats.

Attachments

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.