It's the Ferguson’s #5 Led by Ted or Gaslit by Al. You decide?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ted the cheats son needs to learn he can’t always have what he wants. Omg me and my brother never went on like this about our brother who we used to spend 1 in 2 weekends with. This is life. You choose to have kids with different people you have to accept that I had a life elsewhere. The cheats really are far too dramatic. Does Ted the cheats offspring really go on like this or do we think it’s purely to up engagement and make H look like a nasty mother that doesn’t allow calls. They’re a disgusting pair of cheats.
The cheats implies that H wouldn’t let I meet him online for sure. Didn’t just the other week cheating Al say I has social media now??? Well she must surely access this via a phone or table?? Sorry my bad! That doesn’t fit the cheater narrative does it. I am a silly sausage 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Maybe if the the nasty selfish cheats made I feel comfortable to ring her parents when she is staying with the chests then she would want to call them when she gets home.
Maybe if the nasty cheats didn’t make her feel 2nd best to T all the time she would wants to play on games with T when she goes home. But maybe she’s sick to death of golden child T so when she gets home she wants a break!
And maybe if the nasty cheating pair communicated with the parents at Is house to make arrangements they would happen, making arrangements with an 8year old isn’t going to work, burning your bridges with the 8year olds parents so you can reasonably communicate with them is your own fault!
What goes around comes around you ugly cheats! You chose this relationship with I’s family so now your precious T pays the price!
And I can assure you you vile evil cheats, I’s parents are never going to approve of you cheaters while you publicly call her out on a situation that you have created! How dare you evil cheats take to the internet to try to shame a child for doing NOTHING WRONG!!!!! Evil to the bone!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Ted the cheats son needs to learn he can’t always have what he wants. Omg me and my brother never went on like this about our brother who we used to spend 1 in 2 weekends with. This is life. You choose to have kids with different people you have to accept that I had a life elsewhere. The cheats really are far too dramatic. Does Ted the cheats offspring really go on like this or do we think it’s purely to up engagement and make H look like a nasty mother that doesn’t allow calls. They’re a disgusting pair of cheats.
these guys live such a sheltered existence that Isla seems to be the only real friend he has which would explain the upset.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
these guys live such a sheltered existence that Isla seems to be the only real friend he has which would explain the upset.
Well they need to get him socializing with others when we’re allowed out because it’s not healthy the cheats putting this pressure on I. She will end up resenting T.

Ted very rarely used to spend time with Isla before everything changed. I think too that he relies on her being there more because of his lack of friends, rather than because she is his sibling. He likes having someone to play with, if she lived there permanently, he probably wouldn’t be that fussed over her anyways.

of course though they will turn it around and say they feel guilty for not having more children. Lots of children have the same dynamic, they aren’t unique.

Reactions: 10
Ted very rarely used to spend time with Isla before everything changed. I think too that he relies on her being there more because of his lack of friends, rather than because she is his sibling. He likes having someone to play with, if she lived there permanently, he probably wouldn’t be that fussed over her anyways.

of course though they will turn it around and say they feel guilty for not having more children. Lots of children have the same dynamic, they aren’t unique.
Honestly the cheats are ridiculous . There’s nothing wrong with being an only child . Like I’ve said before a baby would make no difference to Teds life. You can’t play with a baby ! There would be a big age gap where they’d have nothing in common. I find it so disturbing the way the cheats feel the need to put this all over social media.

Honestly the cheats are ridiculous . There’s nothing wrong with being an only child . Like I’ve said before a baby would make no difference to Teds life. You can’t play with a baby ! There would be a big age gap where they’d have nothing in common. I find it so disturbing the way the cheats feel the need to put this all over social media.

loads of children are only children, I would say there are worse upbringings to have.

ted seems to get very upset very easily, maybe they should address that *cue post from them justifying all of this*

It's an exercise in demonising I's birth family, cheating pair of vindictive cunts.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It's an exercise in demonising I's birth family, cheating pair of vindictive cunts.
I don’t know why I get so would you with the pair of cheats. It doesn’t affect my life but I hate people using kids for their own gain and if I was H I don’t know how I’d contain myself. She deserves a medal!

You surely can’t make plans with a 8 year old sure they will be free but when they get home it’s a different story. Very Odd story to share if I am being honest. Almost bait I reckon (cheating pair).

Reactions: 9
Al didn’t let I speak to her Mum when he sneakily picked her up early at Christmas.

So why should H facilitate this online game meet up, when it’s likely they pressured I into agreeing to it in the first place?

And fully agree with those that have said Ted needs to be encouraged to make more friends. That will help him much more than a new baby would.

Al didn’t let I speak to her Mum when he sneakily picked her up early at Christmas.

So why should H facilitate this online game meet up, when it’s likely they pressured I into agreeing to it in the first place?

And fully agree with those that have said Ted needs to be encouraged to make more friends. That will help him much more than a new baby would.
Exactly. Also I has a mind of her own. I’m sure if she really wanted to play an online game with her brother she could. Like you say poor girl was probably pressured into it by the cheats. It really isn’t healthy of them making Ted so dependent on her . I can see him toddling behind her irritating the crap out of her in years to come. You would think Jen the cheat was a first time mum with him! I bet L can’t wait to be a way from the pair of idiots.

Last edited:
I just cannot ever get my head round the pair of cheating idiots and their "content" 🤣 first of all they say in their bio they are a"happily" blended family yet so much of cheating Al and liar Jens posts and stories are about how hard/stressful/difficult/upsetting/unfuckingbearable it is, and then when they are all together the pair of cheating liars spend their time desperate for a drink or complaining about getting them into bedand posting all their precious family time over the Internet-al and jen are cheats.these children are NOT going to be happy in a few years time when they see all their emotions shared without consent by cheating Al and st jen the liar online for the whole world to see in exchange for a few likes and free holidays on the Isle of Wight

• Heart
....the cheating pair of twats are the adults. Teach him that “oh well, maybe I is busy with something else, never mind, let’s try later and on something else”. Everything the cheating pair do is for attention, and for digs. They need to teach Ted that the world doesn’t revolve around him.

That’s a ridiculous post. As others said, if she has social media she can be contacted directly. When my and my husband split we gave the oldest an old phone with no sim so we could iMessage and FaceTime. Second, if you (cheating bastard) really can’t just ring or text to send a a message to your daughter there must be a reason for that. The main reason being you’re a bleep. But most likely you’re exaggerating for effect. It’s child cruelty (inserting al is a cheat here to they can’t screenshot) to withhold contact like that and if you stopped enforcing it the other party might too

• Heart
WHAT?????? Her elderly [imaginary] friend died last week!? Didn't she? I've got the screenshot lame look. 🤔
This one clearly likes quavers. Good old saint jen the liar and husband thief. Just go do your good deed we don’t care !

Reactions: 4
Do duck off jen the husband thief you absolute spanner.
Do you think she (husband thief) is trying to get her vaccination earlier by saying/pretending she is a carer?? As she obviously not been called for it due to her Hives. As they would be putting all over IG!

• Haha
I’m a nurse. I work mostly on the elderly care ward. The way she speaks about these elderly friends, and the way she talks about being a carer really makes me angry actually. The way in which she talks about them is so patronising and quite frankly rude. You are not a carer Jen. You use these poor people for engagement. You disgust me.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.