It's the Ferguson’s #5 Led by Ted or Gaslit by Al. You decide?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The camera pointing at the cheaters bed incase Al cheats again 🤣🙄
Yep!
Yep! Think we all thought that too 😂😂 let’s be honest, cheating Al has previous prior to Jen
Edit to add I wonder if the cycle is always when I is with them because they truly believe we are all connect with to H??? It must be awful to be THAT paranoid 😂😂

Remember folks, according to Al the cheat Jen doesn’t drink, so this is just posed for the gram 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
It really says a lot about them (cheating Al and Jen), how bothered they are about what's written on here. If you don't care what the "trolls" say, cheating Al and Jen, why do you come and check here the second you post content? Surely you'd be a lot happier (pair of cheats) if you stopped doing that 🤔

Reactions: 7
Why does he need to watch his children sleep though? Pretty sure they’re old enough not to be watched🙄 although I’m sure al will clarify by telling us that they have that because of ted’s night terrors... even though, that’s their bed, so if Ted is in there, they will be too.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Think we all thought this 🤮🤮🤮 although I’m calling that they say they have them to keep an eye on T and his night terrors 🙄
I’m calling a half bingo on this one. Also yet again Cheating Al posts a photo that neither child can consent to having posted! Al you cheat, you’re clearly reading here, why don’t you (cheat) enjoy your evening with your (cheating) wife instead of reading here. Surely enjoying your time with your blended family is more important than reading here, especially as your working all weekend

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 fuckoff you disgusting lying pair of cunts! You really have a thoroughly tit marriage....it thrives on your reliance of Tattle....jesus, speaks volumes, it really does!
They hardly live in a 8 bed mansion . Don’t they live in a 2 bed semi ? Surely you don’t need a camera on the marital bed 😂😂 these 2 cheats are seriously crackers.

• Haha
  • Heart
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 fuckoff you disgusting lying pair of cunts! You really have a thoroughly tit marriage....it thrives on your reliance of Tattle....jesus, speaks volumes, it really does!
Watching the kids is as bizzare as every other theory I had! They deserve privacy at their age. If I was I’s mum, I’d request that they put a stop to my daughter being recorded like that. He’s beyond creepy.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Ok so I have a nursery camera on my bed because sometimes my very young child sleeps in with us. But I don’t have it on unless the baby is asleep there. And we don’t take photos of it. Like. Ever. I’m sorry Al (cheat) but it’s just kinda weird or it’s set up for insta. And let’s face it, it’s the latter.

& also mate (gaslighter) why do you care? We are trolls yeah? Why do you care what we think? You have a public profile and you’re selling things to people - you’re gonna get negative comments. If you want to sell your family like this (as a cheat) you need to accept that we won’t all agree with you.If your (cheat) conscience is clear then there is no issue is there?

Ok so I have a nursery camera on my bed because sometimes my very young child sleeps in with us. But I don’t have it on unless the baby is asleep there. And we don’t take photos of it. Like. Ever. I’m sorry Al (cheat) but it’s just kinda weird or it’s set up for insta. And let’s face it, it’s the latter.

& also mate (gaslighter) why do you care? We are trolls yeah? Why do you care what we think? You have a public profile and you’re selling things to people - you’re gonna get negative comments. If you want to sell your family like this (as a cheat) you need to accept that we won’t all agree with you.If your (cheat) conscience is clear then there is no issue is there?
Wonder if all this is to promote a camera for sale in an ad? Ptwm did that with her tit show of numerous cameras around the house . If so it’s a tit way to advertise and makes him look like a creepy cheat.

• Haha
Wonder if all this is to promote a camera for sale in an ad? Ptwm did that with her tit show of numerous cameras around the house . If so it’s a tit way to advertise and makes him look like a creepy cheat.
Wouldn’t surprise me. Anything for money.

Reactions: 5
My kids wouldn’t give a monkeys about a breakfast set up (for the soul purpose to show off on SM) they love me just as much that I stagger down, make it in a sleepy daze and serve them while they watch Netflix 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My kids wouldn’t give a monkeys about a breakfast set up (for the soul purpose to show off on SM) they love me just as much that I stagger down, make it in a sleepy daze and serve them while they watch Netflix 😂
It goes stale really quickly in those dispensers with the twist release. I’m sure at T & Is ages they are capable of finding their way around a kitchen & I’m sure Daddy can keep a watchful eye on his spy cam

• Haha
TEMP POST incoming from the lying cheating bastard 'he' of the two*...... this week jen (aka st j of hives to us) has done 1434 hours of school runs.AND stayed up all of every single night, to set up (al's a cheat) breakfasts for all the families within a 5 mile radius (this pair of cunts treat other people like garbage for their own needs, including an unborn child). Going into their houses and leaving cereal, toast and fruit laid out on tables (jen's a selfish witch who put her own needs before those of her step-daughter whilst said sd was in her mother's womb) so that other children no longer have to scavenge and putting a stop to that age old tradition of parents teaching their children independence. Head over to @_makerofbreakfasts if she can help you. #hotwife, #makerof brekkie, #milf, #whyyounosaintlikemywife! Honestly, a bigger pair of arseholes I've yet to meet with vile, nasty and vindictive cunts on top of that. Bore off, the pair of you. Spend some time making your partnership a marriage 'cos you sure ain't got one right now, this site would be 'water off a duck's back' if you felt secure together. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
I just can’t with this pair of cheats anymore! Clearly they, the liars, want us to keep talking about them, otherwise what content would they have?! Cos what other reason would they have to constantly check on here? When they made a big song and dance months ago to say they would stop coming on here?! 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
How have we survived thousands of years without cameras looking at our children? If you’re that bothered, go and check on them every half an hour. Ffs

Reactions: 12
How passive aggressive do these pair of cheats need to be!!!!!! A poll on who's breakfast is better or a dig at how well T eats compared to I! Who the duck gives their child Ice cream for breakfast anyway!!!! It's like they are looking for a reaction so the pair of cheats can use it to their advantage!!!!!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
How passive aggressive do these pair of cheats need to be!!!!!! A poll on who's breakfast is better or a dig at how well T eats compared to I! Who the duck gives their child Ice cream for breakfast anyway!!!! It's like they are looking for a reaction so the pair of cheats can use it to their advantage!!!!!
Cue the “we weren’t comparing posts” and “trolls are saying we are being critical”. They’re a pair of knobs.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.