It's the Ferguson’s #5 Led by Ted or Gaslit by Al. You decide?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this isn’t a great point of view and I’ll delete this if it upsets anyone but I lost my son at 30 weeks when he was still born. It was such a horrific birth that I also can’t have any more children so I won’t ever be able to have a living breathing child to hold. So to hear people (cheaters) be so ungrateful for the 3, THREE, children they have absolutely breaks me. It makes me so so angry.
I'm so so sorry for your loss 💔

I know this isn’t a great point of view and I’ll delete this if it upsets anyone but I lost my son at 30 weeks when he was still born. It was such a horrific birth that I also can’t have any more children so I won’t ever be able to have a living breathing child to hold. So to hear people (cheaters) be so ungrateful for the 3, THREE, children they have absolutely breaks me. It makes me so so angry.
So sorry for your loss xx You have every right to feel that way. They don’t appreciate what they have (liars and cheats) and it is difficult to stomach for most of us, but can’t imagine how it must be for you xx

Reactions: 1
5A6A3D62-3ED3-4F77-BF0D-0A02A73073F6.png

(Al and Jen are lying cheats) I can’t imagine ever getting my other half to take a picture of me crying for content for social media (Al and Jen are lying cheats)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
View attachment 488548
(Al and Jen are lying cheats) I can’t imagine ever getting my other half to take a picture of me crying for content for social media (Al and Jen are lying cheats)
Just came here to put this pic on. Bet this was in response to my comment yesterday saying I hope they aren’t getting ivf funded. Couldn’t quote my post as I put cheat in it too much 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Also before they bang on I’ve lost 2 babies , one at 14 weeks and one was my sons twin at 12 weeks so they aren’t going to make me feel guilty for having an opinion.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
The cheats are fake as hell. Nothing like a good crocodile tears photo shoot for cheats. I can still see them using this as their usp when she’s in her fifties.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Shut up cheat Al you’re on a friggin chair!

It’s taken from the security camera obvs.... security camera facing at the bed?? Let’s home nobody intercepts the camera!!
Just came here to post the same! Does he think we are thick. Ok cheating Al while you’re over here reading. Stop being a tosser. Make Jen the cheat a cup of tea. It must be exhausting acting out crap for us tattlers.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Home security cameras facing the cheaters bed directly and not having it pan out showing the cheaters whole room?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Home security cameras facing the cheaters bed directly and not having it pan out showing the cheaters whole room?
Definitely reading here.
FFS, cheating Al. What you need to be doing is comforting your wife, if she's that upset. Like you should have done with your first wife instead of cheating on her. Not taking photos of her on the security cameras, posting them to social media, using her grief as content and then reading here every 30 seconds to see what the big bad trolls make of it all.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Definitely reading here.
FFS, cheating Al. What you need to be doing is comforting your wife, if she's that upset. Like you should have done with your first wife instead of cheating on her. Not taking photos of her on the security cameras, posting them to social media, using her grief as content and then reading here every 30 seconds to see what the big bad trolls make of it all.
Couldn’t have said it better myself!

Reactions: 6
Trying far too hard now. Go and get a life you cheat ! Why do you cheats care so much about peoples views on your cheating lying ways. Just go live your lives with the 3 lovely kids you have . Don’t you have I tonight , you know the kid you love to use for content. Thinking about others opinions won’t help anything but you know you put your life out there in a public domain so people will comment on your cheating life. Ok we get Jen the cheats on camera . But we know it could all be for the gram. Quick screen shot it cheating Al and stick it on so we get sympathy because poor us.....

Reactions: 4
You can almost set your clock by cheating Al posting some content with reference to trolls..... always when their content (Al’s a cheat) has been crap, lacking in engagement and when this thread has been quiet for a few day. Called it’s days ago 🙄 what an existence it must be to live their lives

Reactions: 6
I’m finding the position of the security camera in a home that’s barely been empty over the past year very disturbing. Why is it on the same side of the room as the way into it, pointing at the bed instead of the doorway? (Cheaters) Are they expecting Goldilocks or does someone have major trust issues? I wouldn’t relax knowing there’s a camera pointing at me.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.