It's the Ferguson’s #5 Led by Ted or Gaslit by Al. You decide?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In no way am I taking away their struggles from getting pregnant or their losses.. (I mean they’re still cheats and liars) but how do they work out they’ve been trying for 78 months.... that’s the exact age Ted is.. surely they’d have wanted to enjoy their baby?!
Cheats and liars exaggerating everything for sympathy. Nobody in their right mind starts trying for a baby when they’ve literally just popped one out so we have two options, the cheating liars are lying or the cheating liars are crazy. Take your pick

Reactions: 8
In no way am I taking away their struggles from getting pregnant or their losses.. (I mean they’re still cheats and liars) but how do they work out they’ve been trying for 78 months.... that’s the exact age Ted is.. surely they’d have wanted to enjoy their baby?!
They’ve said before they started trying again as soon as he was born. It’s not normal behaviour.

Reactions: 6
Sorry to ‘police’ the thread (and I forget to do it too!) but try and put ‘the cheaters/liars’ because I can see the cheats using that quote for content!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Sorry to ‘police’ the thread (and I forget to do it too!) but try and put ‘the cheaters/liars’ because I can see the cheats using that quote for content!
Exactly and their content on the gram (Al’s a cheat) has been poor lately and couple that with this thread being quiet again and it’s the perfect storm for them quoting a tattler and using us for content

Reactions: 4
Jen the husband thief and Al the cheat are really obsessed aren’t they with wanting another child. I know it must be awful for the cheats to suffer so many losses but they do have 3 healthy children and maybe they should focus more time and effort into them. The cheats seem to do it all for the gram and tbh I think it’s all they’ve got to hold their page together otherwise what are they even about as a blended family they are not. Also I’m not knocking older women getting pregnant but Jen the husband thief is no spring chicken. They are always moaning they have limited funds and before long they will have to get themselves a house which Al the cheat will get a fright at . Especially having to support his own kids which he’s never had to do. Al the cheat might have to get a real job not his little pretend job on the internet I read on one of the comments on the cheats page where someone asks if they’ve had ivf and she or he said no but they had the drugs which didn’t work. They do realize some people are trying for a child and can’t have one yet they seem to have an entitlement around another. All well and good if they’re going to pay for it themselves. I hope to god they don’t get a free round of ivf.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I know this isn’t a great point of view and I’ll delete this if it upsets anyone but I lost my son at 30 weeks when he was still born. It was such a horrific birth that I also can’t have any more children so I won’t ever be able to have a living breathing child to hold. So to hear people (cheaters) be so ungrateful for the 3, THREE, children they have absolutely breaks me. It makes me so so angry.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I know this isn’t a great point of view and I’ll delete this if it upsets anyone but I lost my son at 30 weeks when he was still born. It was such a horrific birth that I also can’t have any more children so I won’t ever be able to have a living breathing child to hold. So to hear people (cheaters) be so ungrateful for the 3, THREE, children they have absolutely breaks me. It makes me so so angry.
So sorry for the loss ❤ I can’t imagine what you went through or how you’ve coped since. Didn’t want to just read and run ❤

So sorry for your loss. Yes it comes across that the cheaters are extremely ungrateful.

So sorry to read that. Absolutely heartbreaking and I can understand your anger towards the lying cheats

They’re trying far too hard the cheats to push this blended family. You’d think they’re the only ones ever to do it. It’s been going on for as long as time began ! Urgh . Also how early do they need to go to bed because the cheats have I tomorrow. No two days are the same in my household and we aren’t a blended family just a plain old boring family that didn’t cheat.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Sorry for your loss. You are spot on with what you’ve said, they really don’t appreciate what they have.
Thinking of you x

I'm so sorry to read this about your precious son, I can't even begin to understand your pain.I truly hope you are able to find peace xx

They’re trying far too hard the cheats to push this blended family. You’d think they’re the only ones ever to do it. It’s been going on for as long as time began ! Urgh . Also how early do they need to go to bed because the cheats have I tomorrow. No two days are the same in my household and we aren’t a blended family just a plain old boring family that didn’t cheat.
I had no idea they were a blended family. They never mention it!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have been led here by C7645. I thought I was alone in thinking these two (cheaters) were disingenous fucktards but nope! Im so pleased.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
That’s awful, I’m so sorry for what you have gone through & are going through. It must hurt so much to see them have so much that you would kill for & for them to still not be happy.

Reactions: 1
So sorry for your loss. You are totally right to feel that way. I don’t know how they have the audacity to complain when they have 3 children. Yes it’s awful to have had so many miscarriages but they must have many followers who haven’t even one child and have really suffered so much loss. Also they cannot afford another child. They have 3. Enough is enough. But without this angle what would they have. Every time they have nothing for content, they roll out the poor us show. I feel sad for the miscarriages I do but it’s insulting to women in your position. Big hugs, never forget you will always be a mum xx

Reactions: 4
I have been led here by C7645. I thought I was alone in thinking these two were disingenous fucktards but nope! Im so pleased.
I’m so sorry.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.