It's the Ferguson’s #5 Led by Ted or Gaslit by Al. You decide?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for clearing that one up 😂😂😂😂
Al (shat on a woman who was pregnant with HIS baby) is a vindictive, nasty cheating bleep. His current wife (who plays 'mummy' with a child she cheated whilst she was in her mother's womb) is a conniving, nasty cruel witch.

Reactions: 3
Surely you would want her real mother not her step husband stealing one, to have the mug with mum on it not the one with hug on 😂😂😂 ffs cheating Al you really do scrape the barrel

Reactions: 4
Cheating Al can't even keep consistent between 2 posts.Last night he said there was nothing for St Jen who cheats with married men, yet this morning lo and behold Cheating Al has been out with I to Tesco to choose mugs.I know its such a minor detail but surely people would just think it doesn't make sense.Also how can cheating Al promote this as an ad for mothers day?if you're advertising what an amazing range of mugs Tesco has for mums (and cheating liars like Jen as well)wouldn't you be expected to post this BEFORE mothers day?I went to Tesco yesterday, unfortunately not for mothers day mugs, and they had duck all mothers day stuff left anyway

Reactions: 5
I’m not 100% I even agree with myself on this one but i fee like cheating Al has made a conscious effort to tell Instagram that cheating Als being nice to I or H, the book day posting, saying cheating Al sending the pics to H and now the Mother’s Day buying H a mug. Obvs he’s only doing it for Instagram (because what’s the point in doing something good unless you tell social media). But if us making a massive point about how disgusting cheating Al is to H on Instagram and I being aware of it has made cheating Al stop and think about what he’s doing and has made any change at all in what he does then I’m pretty impressed with us and the change?
Please someone tell me if I sound deluded, I’m not for one second saying cheating Al has changed and become a good man but I feel like them two posts have been written differently. Opinions?
Came on to say exactly this - seems coincidental that Al (who cheated on his pregnant wife) would start mentioning sending pictures to H and buying gifts Now. But the cynical part of me also thinks it’s leading to something (al and Jen are cheats) and a lucrative contract awaits!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Cheating Al can't even keep consistent between 2 posts.Last night he said there was nothing for St Jen who cheats with married men, yet this morning lo and behold Cheating Al has been out with I to Tesco to choose mugs.I know its such a minor detail but surely people would just think it doesn't make sense.Also how can cheating Al promote this as an ad for mothers day?if you're advertising what an amazing range of mugs Tesco has for mums (and cheating liars like Jen as well)wouldn't you be expected to post this BEFORE mothers day?I went to Tesco yesterday, unfortunately not for mothers day mugs, and they had duck all mothers day stuff left anyway
I thought this too! What’s the point in promoting a Mother’s Day ad on the day when most people will have already bought what they wanted and when the shops have likely sold out?! He clearly did this ages ago as didn’t he only have Isla on Thursday after school, so why not post it straight away?! And the making out he hadn’t got Jen anything last night...such a strange cheating man!
Would he have encouraged I to get anything for H had it not all been for an ad? I think not! Sadly, it’s all for the gram and not genuine at all!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I thought this too! What’s the point in promoting a Mother’s Day ad on the day when most people will have already bought what they wanted and when the shops have likely sold out?! He clearly did this ages ago as didn’t he only have Isla on Thursday after school, so why not post it straight away?! And the making out he hadn’t got Jen anything last night...such a strange cheating man!
Would he have encouraged I to get anything for H had it not all been for an ad? I think not! Sadly, it’s all for the gram and not genuine at all!
I completely agree it is ALL for the Gram!

there’s a reason why they’ve not been on stories today sharing their day. If that photo of Jen was taken today. Suspect it was. Then they were down at the coast. Breaking lockdown rules. But Jen is so anxious right? (ALS a cheat, shagged Jen while his wife was pregnant)

• Heart
there’s a reason why they’ve not been on stories today sharing their day. If that photo of Jen was taken today. Suspect it was. Then they were down at the coast. Breaking lockdown rules. But Jen is so anxious right? (ALS a cheat, shagged Jen while his wife was pregnant)
Think that’s an older pic and they didn’t have I and L today did they so they probably don’t have much to gloat about 😂

• Haha
Think that’s an older pic and they didn’t have I and L today did they so they probably don’t have much to gloat about 😂
oh I stand Corrected if its not. I’d be so pissed off if they were down at the coast. I’d have loved a beach walk today! I’m local so I recognise where she is in that photo.Wow no L on Mother’s Day?! Surely super son wanted to be with his mum today?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
oh I stand Corrected if its not. I’d be so pissed off if they were down at the coast. I’d have loved a beach walk today! I’m local so I recognise where she is in that photo.Wow no L on Mother’s Day?! Surely super son wanted to be with his mum today?
They put a post on last Sunday saying they were celebrating their day then as L and I wouldn’t be there.

They put a post on last Sunday saying they were celebrating their day then as L and I wouldn’t be there.
But I thought they had such a great co-parenting relationship with L's Dad? Surely he'd want L to spend Mother's Day with his mother!

Reactions: 7
Well it would seem they did have L even though last week they said he was going to his dads . But def not in same clothes as the pic at the coast . Unless they’re trying to throw people off the scent 😂

Attachments

Wearing different coats on the same day out? What is the truth cheating Al? Are you able to tell the truth?
Oh I’m sure Al and Jen will be straight onto their stories now to remind you that Jen has chronic uticaria, requiring her to bring 50 layers of clothing when going outdoors :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
In no way am I taking away their struggles from getting pregnant or their losses.. (I mean they’re still cheats and liars) but how do they work out they’ve been trying for 78 months.... that’s the exact age Ted is.. surely they’d have wanted to enjoy their baby?!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.