It's the Ferguson’s #5 Led by Ted or Gaslit by Al. You decide?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her own business! 🤣🤣🤣. Lying husband snatcher, you wouldn’t be living off your exes hand outs if you had a successful business, unless you’re unable to make your business successful?

Reactions: 13
Maybe the internet bargain shopping lady could whip up a bargain on some thicker new curtains for the cheaters 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It really annoys me how they always feel sorry for Ted in this situation. It’s Isla they should feel sorry for, she’s the one who’s dragged from home to home every week because of what the cheats did, she’s the one who has two different homes and has to spend time away from her MUM and her little brothers and her stepdad. How they can think teddy has it worse in all of this just shows their mentality, it’s all teddy teddy teddy.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Yeah it is a weird spin on the situation isn’t it.

In a blended family the children are separated throughout the week but for the child who has both their bio (cheating) mum and (cheating) dad at home, doesn’t have to sleep in another house, have 2 rooms, pack up their bags etc, how can it be harder for the one who lives in the home all the time? (Cheats) don’t see it from I’s side, she’s had to get used to it and kids who go between houses have no choice but to get used to it. They (cheats) see it from T’s side because he’s no longer got a playmate at home, it is not the same thing!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yeah it is a weird spin on the situation isn’t it.

In a blended family the children are separated throughout the week but for the child who has both their bio (cheating) mum and (cheating) dad at home, doesn’t have to sleep in another house, have 2 rooms, pack up their bags etc, how can it be harder for the one who lives in the home all the time? (Cheats) don’t see it from I’s side, she’s had to get used to it and kids who go between houses have no choice but to get used to it. They (cheats) see it from T’s side because he’s no longer got a playmate at home, it is not the same thing!
Isla is only there as a play date for T. Her feelings don’t come into it & that’s been clear from the start

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Isla is only there as a play date for T. Her feelings don’t come into it & that’s been clear from the start
She seems like a good kid who is naturally good with other kids and knows the score on what’s expected of her. It will be interesting to see what happens when she is 13/14, and I speak from my own experience, her true feelings will come out.

Reactions: 11
She seems like a good kid who is naturally good with other kids and knows the score on what’s expected of her. It will be interesting to see what happens when she is 13/14, and I speak from my own experience, her true feelings will come out.
Yep totally agree. My dad was an hole (still is) and he treated me terribly as a child. I tolerated it for many years as I was a good child and I was a bit blind to what he was doing, but once I got into my teens I realised what a dick he was and I really started to hate him from there on. I really do feel so sorry for Isla.

poor Isla doesn’t even have a room at her dad’s, because if the cheats ever did make her a nursery, the changed it to teddy’s room when he came along. She has to say goodbye to her mum all the time and she can’t speak to her, she doesn’t have the same stability as Ted because she’s got to go from home to home.

I grew up in a single parent family and Ted 100% has it far better than Isla in this situation, he has his mum and dad together who dote on him and he has his sister to play with every couple of weeks.

Reactions: 4
My own child refused to visit her father when she turned 14. He was devastated but it was a long time coming. Nothing I could do would change it because she was old enough to make her own mind up

My own child refused to visit her father when she turned 14. He was devastated but it was a long time coming. Nothing I could do would change it because she was old enough to make her own mind up
I think you definitely become more aware as you get older. My dad never wanted me, had me in and out of his life when it suited, never paid for me, treated me like dirt. I started to resent him from being about 13/14, as he had cut me off again to be with his new gf and her kids. My dad actually cut me off though completely when I was 18, he certainly isn’t devastated to not see me.

I can see Isla wanting to spend less and less time round there when she’s older, she’ll want to be in her own home, with her mum and where her friends are, she won’t want to be used as ted’s playmate. I can’t decide if the cheats decided to see more of Isla so that Ted would have a friend or If it’s because she’s good for their content.

Reactions: 8
I have seen this happen before my eyes - the older child won’t necessarily resent the little one, they love them. But they will always feel ‘odd’ and like something doesn’t fit right in the family. Of course this is blamed on the child, on the mum. But it’s because things ARE ODD. Like always having to be sensitive and hyper aware of the younger child’s needs and not their own, and their own needs are never really spoken about. That one parent has a clear grievance with their main parent. These 2 have a fear about T they don’t have with the other 2. L is older/secure because he’s got 2 parents who get along and was already coming into his own when he got a brother. T is insecure because his parents have a duck ton of issues they project out in a chaotic fashion. I is quietly compliant because she’s learned how to be through the chaos she’s already seen. It’s a slow ticking countdown. Focussing completely on the wrong child by far

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She does seem like a lovely kid, she’s an absolute credit to her Mum & stepdad.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
My son (around Ted’s age) doesn’t see his half siblings much either, and even though he adores them he doesn’t really mention it a lot or get upset... (cheats) He waves them off happily, maybe asks once or twice when they’re next coming and that’s it. And he doesn’t speak to them on the phone or anything either. He sometimes sees his sister at school but not to speak to as they’re in different bubbles. (Cheats) So I find this pushing of him being devastated a bit insincere.

Reactions: 7
Making the night all about Ted?! Everything’s always all about Ted so what’s new.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Making the night all about Ted?! Everything’s always all about Ted so what’s new.
They really are odd. Just let him be a little boy. Stop making a huge fuss just because he’s not with his siblings you cheats!

Teds devastated about it because they’ve told him he’s devastated. It’s quite easy to manipulate a child his age.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Teds devastated about it because they’ve told him he’s devastated. It’s quite easy to manipulate a child his age.
Exactly...you just know T's going to have more issues (than he already has) due to the way the cheats parent him. At least I and L (Al and Jen are manipulating cheats) experience some normality with their other parents. Their (the cheats) constant snide remarks about lack of phone calls etc with I is childish and whingy. Clearly the cheats don't say a bad word about L's Dad as they need his money!

Manipulators (and cheats) cannot help but try to manipulate everything and everyone around them, even their child's thoughts. The liars are very dangerous people.

The thing that gets me, and it's probably already been said so apologies if so, is that this isn't a new thing for T. L has been going between their house and his Dad's for T's whole life, so surely it's a relatively normal occurrence for T. If it's a sore spot for T, surely the cheats need to spend some time normalising it for him, rather than re-traumatising him every time for the sake of content? (Al and Jen are cheating scumbags)
Spend some time explaining to T that this is perfectly normal and something lots of families have as their normal.
But no, that doesn't pull on the heartstrings and get the sympathy flowing, does it cheating Al and Jen?
Lovely little dig at H there too, by saying T speaks to L "every single day" but can't speak to I. Maybe if you weren't such arseholes to H then that would be different, eh?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The thing that gets me, and it's probably already been said so apologies if so, is that this isn't a new thing for T. L has been going between their house and his Dad's for T's whole life, so surely it's a relatively normal occurrence for T. If it's a sore spot for T, surely the cheats need to spend some time normalising it for him, rather than re-traumatising him every time for the sake of content? (Al and Jen are cheating scumbags)
Spend some time explaining to T that this is perfectly normal and something lots of families have as their normal.
But no, that doesn't pull on the heartstrings and get the sympathy flowing, does it cheating Al and Jen?
Lovely little dig at H there too, by saying T speaks to L "every single day" but can't speak to I. Maybe if you weren't such arseholes to H then that would be different, eh?
and she doesn’t need to revolve her life around them (the cheats). My husband used to call his children every day and they had zero interest. (Al and Jen are cheats) They wanted to go play instead and it made his ex uncomfortable. (Cheat cheat cheat) So he stopped 🤷🏻‍♀️ (He texts them every day but they’re still not that bothered). Kids don’t want to talk on the phone, in my experience. (Big bag of cheats) & Hannah no doubt has better things to do than pander to a bloke who didn’t want to see his daughter for the first 6 years of her life (& is a cheat).

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.