It’s the Ferguson’s #4 cheating Al and Saint Jen of Hives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s a lot of problematic “Instagram families” but these two surely have to be one of the worst. They treat Isla absolutely appallingly.

Jen displays such bizarre behaviour, and has an extreme need for attention. And Al is just a twit.

I don’t know how they will cope when Ted grows up. And I feel sorry for any future girlfriends he gets, with them having to put up with Jen.

Reactions: 7
Tonight’s post... insinuating that Isla is ill? God I hope if she is they’ve already spoken with her mum and that post isn’t Hannah finding out her child is ill on Instagram. Wouldn’t put it past them to stoop to that level. They love to be in control.

Tonight’s post... insinuating that Isla is ill? God I hope if she is they’ve already spoken with her mum and that post isn’t Hannah finding out her child is ill on Instagram. Wouldn’t put it past them to stoop to that level. They love to be in control.
Poor Isla, hopefully she’s not too bad. She’ll be wanting her Mam & her own bed 😢

Is it Isla or is it Teddy? Doesn’t really say and I couldn’t tell. If it’s I, I wouldn’t put it past them (cheats) to keep her isolating to inflict more pain to her mum. Either way, why would you put that post of your vulnerable child for the world to see.

I think it's Teddy - unless Isla has the same cup as him, that cups been in posts with him before. I'm not a stalker 🤦

Just seen. I think it's Teddy.

I'd lose my tit though if I was I's mum and it was her and they didn't let me know. Itdidn't strike me as if they would let her mum know if it was her.

How bloody awful if I's mum was left wondering if it was her child. I wouldn't put it past them to do that to her though.

All that aside -how tit to put an image of your sick child on Instagram. Like that would even be a thought.

They said they wouldn't be posting about the bloody dog when he was ill. But their kid? Okay, fair game 🙄

Reactions: 8
He goes in their bed all the time so why the dramatic bed on the floor? Put him in your bed. It’s just alllll for mass drama. As someone who suffers from horrendous diagnosed health anxiety for which I’ve received therapy etc, I wouldn’t even be thinking for one second about Instagram. Focus on your family.

Reactions: 10
Obviously posted that picture for attention and a reaction. If my child was ill, the last thing I would do is post a photo of them on social media. Pathetic, both of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh go away Al you cheating twit! No one actually asked you! You’ve been visiting here again. Yes, you might have felt love and gratitude, might even taken a picture to remember the feeling but as your Instagram in now apparently your ‘online diary’ I still don’t get why you would share such a vulnerable moment of both your child AND your wife with 30.4 mostly strangers. Oh and you are wrong cheating Al, other people have been called out for the same thing on other threads. Touched a nerve did we with our comments??!? (Al cheated on his pregnant ex wife with Jen)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I got halfway through posting the same thing last night and must have fallen asleep.
The whole "someone has asked me" really pisses me off. No-one asked you, cheating Al. You can't stop reading here is what's really happening

Reactions: 5
I got halfway through posting the same thing last night and must have fallen asleep.
The whole "someone has asked me" really pisses me off. No-one asked you, cheating Al. You can't stop reading here is what's really happening
It’s just more bullshit gaslighting from these cheats 🙄 it’s the only way to get engagement, if you look back on grid posts, they get somewhere between 10 to 20 comments for post but if it’s a sympathy or troll post, it’s becomes minimum double their average

Reactions: 2
On line diary - Jesus wept.

No Al, it was because you knew you'd get likes and comments.

take the photo. Keep it private to look back on if it's that special. But you have shared it to thousands of people.

It’s just more bullshit gaslighting from these cheats 🙄 it’s the only way to get engagement, if you look back on grid posts, they get somewhere between 10 to 20 comments for post but if it’s a sympathy or troll post, it’s becomes minimum double their average
It just shows how many of their followers are bought bots though.

It stands out a like a sore thumb when they have 30k followers and so few comments and likes (unless they have paid for a sponsored post of course).

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I absolutely don’t get the need for them (or accounts similar to theirs - don’t want cheating Al to say I’m singling him out) to share such a large proportion of their children’s life online, leaving such a digital trail behind them, just so they can self promote and make a few quid. My privacy and my child’s privacy is far more valuable to me than that (Al cheated on his pregnant ex wife) I especially don’t get it as Jen often bleats on about her general anxiety too

Reactions: 5
I absolutely don’t get the need for them (or accounts similar to theirs - don’t want cheating Al to say I’m singling him out) to share such a large proportion of their children’s life online, leaving such a digital trail behind them, just so they can self promote and make a few quid. My privacy and my child’s privacy is far more valuable to me than that (Al cheated on his pregnant ex wife) I especially don’t get it as Jen often bleats on about her general anxiety too

The children are seen as "cash cows" although the cheaters don't seem very good at this, compared to accounts like the Meldrum's, "Of Daughters" and Saccone-Joly's. (in the past, these seem quieter?)

The Cheating Ferguson's are still looking for their niche. They thought it was going to be the blended family but the liars can't even keep that up. They thought it could be St Jen's - cheating - multiple health issues. Let's face it, even Ted the Leader's illnesses and blackouts are as varied as Jen's. They cheat and lie and cannot even keep up with their "on line" diary extracts.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.