It's the Fergusons #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WHY, just why does she (cheating witch with zero regard for wife and child on the way) keep offering that sleazebag out. It is beyond weird, is this how cheating witch satisfies herself he will no longer look elsewhere!? It's hilarious....it's almost like the pair with morals in the gutter are trying to redeem themselves...."I've told him he can go elsewhere and he doesn't"..what a faithful man who actually cheated on his WIFE who was expecting THEIR BABY!

Reactions: 8
The only reason they're sharing so much of Isla is to get at her mum. Pair of lying cheating pigs

Reactions: 7
Doesn’t Al feel embarrassed about leaving a mess in someone else’s property? I can’t believe they are showing the tea bags in that state.

Reactions: 4
The obsession with Isla this holiday is painting such a clear picture of the fact they clearly haven’t previously made the effort to spend quality time with her and get to know her. I highly doubt she has suddenly become adventurous and brave....I am sure she was already all of these things and her lovely mummy has known and nurtured this in her.
100% I know this for a fact!

Reactions: 9
Does anyone know why she doesn’t go out when it’s windy? Or just attention seeking as usual?

The obsession with Isla this holiday is painting such a clear picture of the fact they clearly haven’t previously made the effort to spend quality time with her and get to know her. I highly doubt she has suddenly become adventurous and brave....I am sure she was already all of these things and her lovely mummy has known and nurtured this in her.
You have hit the nail on the head there!
Isla is such a wonderful little girl. So out going and kind. Her mummy and daddy (step dad) have done such a fantastic job to raise a little girl like that.
I hope al has realised on this holiday how much he has missed out on his daughters life due to his own selfish, cheating ways. He gets zero credit for the lovely little lady she is turning out to be. His awful actions are coming back to bite him on the arse, because only now, at the age of 8, has al really got to know his daughter. And that is all down to Him!

Reactions: 13
You have hit the nail on the head there!
Isla is such a wonderful little girl. So out going and kind. Her mummy and daddy (step dad) have done such a fantastic job to raise a little girl like that.
I hope al has realised on this holiday how much he has missed out on his daughters life due to his own selfish, cheating ways. He gets zero credit for the lovely little lady she is turning out to be. His awful actions are coming back to bite him on the arse, because only now, at the age of 8, has al really got to know his daughter. And that is all down to Him!
He won't though, he'll carry on playing the victim, trying to give the impression that he was denied contact.

Reactions: 5
Anyone else think the ‘2 become 1’ music overlay is just plain weird on the pic of Isla and Jen (the cheat) Honestly, their disrespect for Isla’s mum just infuriates me and I truly wonder how their sheep think it’s acceptable!? I’m a step mum to two lovely step kids and feel I’ve got a good relationship with them both, but i am always mindful of their mum and not over-stepping the mark.(Al left his wife and new born baby). I worry the reality is it’s all for show with Al and Jen and not actually genuine on their part at all ☹

• Heart
Reactions: 14
what’s that saying.... he doth protest too much. The constant obsessive Story’ing trying to convince us that it’s oh so wonderful just stinks of guilt and lies. I’ve been the child I know what’s it feels like. Trust me it’s not all smiling happy rainbows. Why was ted needing time out overwhelmed with just his mummy yesterday? What happens if they argue and fight like kids do? Does mummy get defensive of ted and daddy has to take Isla kinda what it looked like from that story yesterday. I’m sorry if everything is truly wonderful your not trying to convince everyone on Instagram your too busy being happy!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I thought that too-it’s exactly what that looked like! Ted getting overwhelmed as he’s not used to them all being together...the only difference to normal is Isla being there! Omg the latest story......’a long old battle’ yeah okay Al (cheat), you keep telling yourself that! 🤦‍♀️ He honestly has no shame, he won’t discuss details BUT he’ll make digs at Isla’s mum and suggestive comments implying he’s been denied contact. To think people might actually be asking them for advice on co-parenting is truly frightening! They’re not fit to offer any type of parenting advice, let alone any on co-parenting!

Reactions: 9
Does Al realise that wh3n isla is older and finds out the truth she will despise Jen for being a sly home wrecker and probably him too for being such a disrespectful slimey scummy piece of tit.

No jen and al, I dont know you. I'm not any of Islas family. I just cant stand you

Reactions: 12
"I'll never dicuss it publicly" oh duck off al that's all you have done since you started your account! Only now you've deleted all the posts so nobody can hold you accountable for it. He truly makes my skin crawl. He is such a worm of a man. He doesn't deserve such a beautiful little girl like isla

Reactions: 11
F6DDEF03-4F75-4A70-848B-B55CE5C3715E.png

2 Become 1?! A song about a couple having sex for the first time?! What?! It’s like they’ve never listened to the lyrics before and gone with the first song in their head. Bet they had “You’re beautiful” by James Blunt, thinking it’s a romantic song, as their first dance.

E7581FCA-9440-4B5F-8B81-BDBE02A720CA.png

I reckon Isla’s mum will let this blow over and be rolling her eyes so far back she can see her brain, knowing that the two cheaters are just trying to play mind games. However, *if* Isla does call Jen “Mum”, then they should encourage her not to. If they don’t, I hope she calls her step-dad “Dad” too! Fair’s fair, right Al? Get over yourself. Yes, it’s fab that Isla likes Jen, but the reverse is all for show. Ted is overwhelmed that they’re all together? Doesn’t he get upset that he doesn’t get to see his half - bro/sis *all the time*? Perhaps if you didn’t have a chuffing phone in front of their faces to get them to do a forced smile or pose or if you weren’t “working” every second of the holiday, the perhaps, just perhaps, he’d feel ok. Equally, there’s every chance that miss-no morals didn’t fancy parenting all three children at once, that she took Teddy to the side to have some cuddles with him. Again, why show us this? If Teddy is having a mentally struggling moment, that’s for you and him. Not us.

You totally have discussed your “struggles” with your ex, which is why you have the following.
Many people, myself included, believe/d every word.

Finally, being invited to former pupils’ 18th birthdays is mega weird. Just proves that lines were crossed. Why would you even go to an 18th party of a child who you don’t have a proper relationship with like a family member or friend’s children? How does that even connect with the message you “received” of “she seems to be living her best life with you”? It doesn’t make any sense!!

Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20201027-235917_Instagram.jpg

New story by them. Im sorry but there is a massive difference between isla calling the man who stepped up and raised her as his own, daddy, and isla calling the woman who was bleeping her dad while she was growing in his mother's womb, mummy.

Jen and al didnt care about isla or her needs when they were sneaking around behind hannahs back while she was carrying isla. They are so hypocritical!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
For crying out loud! Get off your social accounts and this website when you’re on holiday! So does Louis’ step-mum (assuming there is one, there may not be) Mum, too? That bit wasn’t clear. I’m sure he’ll answer that when he next pops in.

When Isla is old enough to find out how Al treated her mother and herself when she was a baby (not allowing comforters, toys, clothes etc) then she’ll be calling him an awful lot other than “Dad”.

If Isla’s mum ever looks on here, please know you didn’t do anything wrong and still aren’t. It’s so apparent what Al is doing here. He’s trying to make you feel jealous and play mind games. (they’re manipulative and cheats) Literally no other blended family behaves this way, because they’re not one. There is quite clearly a divide between the three families. Isla is the little girl because of you; not him. I just hope, that if they do have another baby (either through treatment or adoption) that they don’t drop her again. But if they do, it’s so clear you’ll continue to build her into a strong and loving young woman. (AL AND JEN, THIS ISN’T A DIG AT YOUR FERTILITY; SO DON’T USE IT AS CONTENT IN THAT WAY!)

Al, since you’re here, can you let me know what Louis is up to? You keep saying he’s “studying for his mocks GCSEs” as if you’ve got to justify his reason for being there!

PS children chat crap. My son once said that he was having the best day of his life because I gave him my broccoli off my plate. He pretty much ate a whole tree, but found it the most joyous of occasions. FYI he has since had “the best day of his life” several times. (Jen and Al are bullies) Like when he said he fancied beans on toast for tea and I put a little cheese on top of it for him. Or the time the bin men waved to him while they collected our rubbish. 😂 he’s a funny boy.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
View attachment 290628
New story by them. Im sorry but there is a massive difference between isla calling the man who stepped up and raised her as his own, daddy, and isla calling the woman who was bleeping her dad while she was growing in his mother's womb, mummy.

Jen and al didnt care about isla or her needs when they were sneaking around behind hannahs back while she was carrying isla. They are so hypocritical!
THIS 🙌
Isla had every right to call her step dad daddy when he was the other parent alongside her mum as she was growing up.
The reason she was confused Al (cheater) is because you guys then forcing her calling Jen 'mum' (none of us believe that she asked to do so obviously as you're lying cheaters anyway) when jen and you had no part to play in her upbringing, makes literally zero sense to a small child.
She'll soon stop calling you both that, when she's old enough to understand her birthday father left her pregnant mother to get with a homewrecker and then allow said homewrecker to dictate terms and conditions of his access to his daughter.

And now you're having her for Christmas too. No one is on your side (because you cheated on your pregnant ex wife) and we all can see how forced, inappropriate and desperate you are to be accepted into this blended family group you've added yourself into.

You should be ashamed of how you've carried yourself throughout your daughters life, and ashamed of how you (cheaters) continue to do so.

I feel for islas mum and REAL DAD (as in the one who earned that title Al the cheat-we can all see it) because they now have to sit back and watch this unfold, and watch their lovely daughter be tainted by two People that think their actions throughout life are acceptable.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
They are so pathetic checking on here and they literally can’t keep up with their own lies! (Al and Jen are cheats) I’m sure their post about Isla allegedly wanting to call Jen ‘Mum’ was last year, not just before she turned 8 this year! And Isla’s step dad was ‘thrilled’ she wanted to call Jen mum was he?!....just doesn’t fit in with the narrative they were pushing at the time and have continued to push....if it’s been such a long battle to spend a holiday with Isla, why on earth would Isla’s mum and step-dad be okay with Isla calling Jen ‘mum’....come on guys, surely you see your constant contradictions are ridiculous and you are showing your followers your true colours....actually, keep it up and more people will come to realise the truth about you sooner! (Al and Jen had an affair) As has been said before, I’m sure when Isla is old enough to know how her dad and Jen came to be together and the way they treated her mum, she will be calling them plenty of other names other than mum and dad. Thank god for her mummy and daddy (the man that is probably more her father in every sense of the word, not the sperm donor that had no problem in walking out on her when she was weeks old). (al left his pregnant wife for Jen) Putting Isla first is not something they have ever done from what I’ve seen! What a joke! 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 5
0B98CAB1-8826-4321-AF2F-BA3C29B1F1D1.png

Why would you even connect this photo to your daughter? Do they not see how inappropriate this is?! But since he’s “asleep”, (which I doubt) it’s Jen who’s posted it, so if there was any evidence of how much she despises Isla, this would be it. The two faced home-wrecker.

Also, I don’t want to disrespect Isla’s Dad (step-dad), but surely her mum should have had the final say on if Isla could call Jen “Mum”? Was she delighted, Al? If she called her step dad Superman, would you have talked her into “asking” Jen if she could call her Wonder Woman? Grow up you cheating man-child.

Children are going through enough at the moment; give them some respect, privacy and opportunity to grow without moulding them into little content friendly people. You probably said one day: “why don’t you ask Jen if you can call her ‘Mum’”. Isla, being the good girl she is, thanks to her real mum and dad, just went with it.

Just pack it in. You’re embarrassing yourselves and eventually, your children. Once on the Internet...

When Instagram is all over and done with and blogging isn’t a thing anymore (remember how they’re poor so it’s obvs not lucrative for them), whatever are they going to do with themselves? No school will hire them. But I’ll let Al answer that tomorrow once he’s read through the latest posts...

• Heart
Reactions: 8