Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find the new vlog informative about the differences between straight and plus size clothes from the same shop but Mikhaila is just too busy for me. I don’t know how to describe it, pep, frenetic, manic maybe.

Reactions: 5
I find the new vlog informative about the differences between straight and plus size clothes from the same shop but Mikhaila is just too busy for me. I don’t know how to describe it, pep, frenetic, manic maybe.
Agreed! Definitely manic lol.

Why is she doing vlogmas in November?!

Reactions: 3
She’s hyperactive isn’t she and it makes her come across as obnoxious. She’d be exhausting as a friend . Im so over this vlogmas in November thing already. It doesn’t feel Christmassy at all anywhere so it will be really forced.

Reactions: 2
She comes across like a twitchy coke-head to me 😖 I'm sure it's all the Redbull she drinks!

Why do they keep singing? Insufferable twats!

I'm assuming they're planning to return everything they got from ASOS ...I'd be so pissed off if I bought that tshirt and I received the one they had tied in a knot at the front 🤷‍♀️

I actually like Emma but not when she’s around mikhila. Mikhila constantly acts like she’s off her head and it makes for uncomfortable viewing! She needs to stop the junk food and energy drinks.

Reactions: 8
I actually like Emma but not when she’s around mikhila. Mikhila constantly acts like she’s off her head and it makes for uncomfortable viewing! She needs to stop the junk food and energy drinks.
This. I like Emma but Mikhila is like the friend who thinks she’s fun and cool and edgy but mentally wears everyone else out.

Reactions: 7
I came across Emma when searching for Slimming World videos (she has done the plan sporadically) and she’s now the only lifestyle blogger I watch. I enjoy her clothing hauls and outings and love Harvey. I like the idea of her getting some clothing gifted but then also buying an item so she can review that side also. Seeing Mikhila on Em’s vlogs doesn’t make me want to hop over to her channel though.. although I keep meaning to check Candy out (Youpenga)

Reactions: 4
I like Emma, but Mikhaila seems like a strange match in their shared videos. I agree that she seems hyperactive. I prefer Emma's laidback, honest style.

Reactions: 1
I don't mind her, I find her harmless although I do think Chris will keel over with a heart attack one day.

Last edited:
Pathetic I know but when she poses for pictures I wish she’d stand up straight and stop hunching her shoulders trying to perceive herself smaller than she is, for someone so BoPo it irks me she doesn’t just stand straight ffs

• Heart
Pathetic I know but when she poses for pictures I wish she’d stand up straight and stop hunching her shoulders trying to perceive herself smaller than she is, for someone so BoPo it irks me she doesn’t just stand straight ffs
Completely agree with your comment! She always pulling and tugging at her clothes when she's doing a try on too 😠

Reactions: 1
I used to like Emma but she’s really irritating me for some reason.. the constant use of “actually “ drives me insane

Reactions: 2
I'm a bit perplexed by the Disney trip as I am with a lot of these mid-late thirties couples who go just by themselves. Is she just doing this trip for the Gram or does she genuinely love Disney ? Maybe Chris will be along to tell us soon.

Reactions: 4
I think she's doing in for "the gram" she's already been moaning about the weather as predicted 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.