Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cccccccmmmmmmmmm

Absolutely love her, think she's one of the most genuine people I watch on YouTube. Also like the fact she works full-time, and has no desire for YouTube to become her job.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I've met her and she truly is a lovely lady. She is not morbidly obese at all, and even if she was, plus women have babies! It's a bit too much to comment on someone's fertility like it's nothing, its too personal

Reactions: 18

MoodyMerde

VIP Member
New thread suggestion:

Round the shops with a huffin’ and puffin’, after all that she just bought nothing!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It's really infuriating how many different places Chris and her have been to in the last week! I have counted 5 different towns so far. If they were to become unwell now their track and trace would be absolutely ridiculous!! She just doesn't seem to get it!!🤯

• Angry
Reactions: 16

nutty

It strikes me as very LAME to go to a flower field just for Instagram photos.

Ok so fair enough you get a nice photo, but what's the point in that photo? If you had a romantic picnic then strolled through some fields hand in hand with your partner at sunset, then came across the sunflowers then fair enough. But no, she literally queued up with lots of other people in a makeshift carbooty style carpark, made her husband change his top, then took photos with heart sunglasses and a flower headband, all at the age of 39, just to get a photo.

If I told my other half that we were going to set off today with the end goal being a photo, and that he will need a change of outfit, and we would need accessories such as glasses and a claires accessories 2005 headband, he'd call me saddo. And rightly so.

This doing shit "for the 'gram" doesn't make a picking of sense to me when it's done by other actual adults who must have a pile of other adult things they need to be getting on with. No wonder she's got her mum living there, she's left at home doing the housework whilst she swans off in a flower field like a 14 year old instagram wannabe.

Screenshot - 2020-08-21T162242.525.png

REALLY? She looks absolutely bizarre walking like this, tits squished, arms pinned to her sides.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Laqueen

I have just watched the treats video and whilst I worry that so many of their trips and videos are food related it is clear how much she and Chris love each other. It is quite uncomfortable to watch Crusher and her husband in what is clearly an odd relationship. But Chris and Emma clearly adore each other. For comparison she clearly has a very positive relationship with her Mum especially when compared to Miss Budget Beauty.

Reactions: 15

Gossiper35

VIP Member
She's definitely not the smartest. In her live at the weekend she kept saying the giant's causeway isn't in Northern Ireland. Yes it is, it's near my house and it is most definitely in Northern Ireland. She visited it when she came to northern ireland while Chris was doing some work here. How can you go somewhere and not even know what country you're in? She seems rather dim.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Candy will be LIVID.
Battle of the Blubber

Round 1 was a draw - Em wearing bridal gowns for a photo shoot just before candy’s wedding then Em lost Harvey and candy posted dog stuff all over her insta.

Candy won round 2 with her Boohoo spon amongst others and overall smugness. Em has now won round 3 by poaching Candy’s best mate and fellow bridesmaid.
Ding ding ding !!! Final round coming up !!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

Bandini12

She is trying so hard to fit in somewhere. She cant do makeup videos as she cant apply and is no makeup artist. No cooking/baking as her mother n chris do and she cant. No fashion videos as she doesnt want to show how big she actually is and knows her up top down below lies will be exposed. So she cant expose herself. No travel series as she is boring and a cheap skate and will only travel to cheap destinations. She cant afford the higher end ones. She tried a cleaning video but cant do that as it's too hardwork and she cant stop huffing and puffing. Now she finally decided to settle with come shop with me but guess what she CANT DO THEM EITHER cus she wont buy ANYTHINK that she is showing.
So what is it that she CAN do???

• Haha
  • Heart

Lola123

VIP Member
I would have more respect if she was open and was like look I’ve put some weight on, I’m not happy about it so I’m just trying to get back to pre lock down or just say I’ve put more weight on etc, rather than trying to be a human pretzel

• Haha

Gossiper35

VIP Member
God there's nothing I hate more than people putting up those kind of quotes that allude to some drama going on. Just bloody tell us what candy has done Emma!

Reactions: 12

Laineypops

It’s ok to disagree. 👍🏻 I don’t doubt that they would love a child, it was more their ability to raise a child.

I guess it depends on your definition of good parenting doesn’t it? I want my son to grow up healthy and active. I encourage him to have an enquiring mind and try new things and develop his sense of independence. I want him to be resilient and know that even when things are tough is able to achieve wonderful things. I want him to be the very best version of himself. I am willing to sacrifice anything for myself to make those things happen. Parenting is bloody hard!

Emma is unable to see anything through (she can’t drive or swim, nothing ever came of the gym or c25k or the bloody aromatherapy course or whatever that was) and she relies on those around her to do things for her. Chris has the emotional intelligence of a 12 year old, smirking and grunting in the background. I do like her Mother and I think she will make a good grandparent if Emma’s brother has children.

So again, to clarify, I agree that they would love a child. But to me being a parent is so much more than taking trips to The Range, buying endless tat or being glued to the sofa watching tv.
Um, I can’t drive or swim and I’ve managed to bring up a pretty normal son and daughter! As a parent I’m surprised you’d be so judgemental. Everyone parents differently. No one is perfect.

• Heart

missCee

I don’t think they realise how ill they could become if they got the virus, it seems people who are way above normal weight seem to get it worse, if I was them, no way would I be gallivanting around like they do.

Doesn’t matter though, it’s for the content.

JCAH2013

Chatty Member
Her taste in decor is awful. She's very dated. Considering she's been subscribed to that Style mag for years she's not a great advertisement for them!

I find it so weird that she's got a plant behind her cheap Argos TV stand 🤔
The posing reminds me of when your auntie got conned into going for one of them studio photo shoot makeovers where they’d have a ton of makeup on, pose like they’re in a catalogue and then it was softened 😂😂

• Haha

No style rocky

It's not her fault she's working from home. I am and so are many others
Absolutely I agree! It does grate that people have had wildly different experiences of the big rona. It appears that Emma and her family have only been impacted positively in both the time they have available (whilst furloughed) and finances (still have their jobs and saved on travel costs) I don’t believe that this will be many people’s experiences. I also feel that she doesn’t understand her own privilege and is very tone deaf

Reactions: 11