Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it wont be due to her weight just like her fertility and every other excuse isnt !
I get that people might have psychological issues for food but there is a plethora of evidence showing impact of obesity on health and wellbeing i just dont see why she never seems to acknowledge this i recall years back watching one of her fertility talks where she said she got a second opinion as the first consultant said issues were likley due to her weight, open your eyes woman you probably have a BMI 40+ of course its an issue.

Reactions: 2
I’ve only just started watching her but I really like her so far. Yes she’s overweight and maybe her fertility/health would improve if she lost weight but it’s not that easy if you have other issues that prevent you from being able to motivate yourself.

Reactions: 3
I’ve only just started watching her but I really like her so far. Yes she’s overweight and maybe her fertility/health would improve if she lost weight but it’s not that easy if you have other issues that prevent you from being able to motivate yourself.
she is a 40 + year old woman who still lives with her Mum so clearly must have plenty of disposable income if she can afford holidays each year, why not spend some of that money on a specalist psychologist or someone to help her with whatever issues are preventing her from motivating herself.

I wonder if she could try the Hypno Gastric Band -maybe she could get sessions As a freebie ?! Better than more crap from Coco Me or whatever it’s called

Reactions: 1
I remember her doing a post of a picture when she was in her late 20s/early 30s and said she’d lost loads of weight to help her fertility and even then she still wasn’t able to fall pregnant.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Come on now, it’s a low blow to start throwing the “its because she’s morbidly obese” thing about. There could be any number of reasons for unexplained infertility.

Opinions are like arseholes, everyone’s got one but we don’t always need to hear it.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Come on now, it’s a low blow to start throwing the “its because she’s morbidly obese” thing about. There could be any number of reasons for unexplained infertility.

Opinions are like arseholes, everyone’s got one but we don’t always need to hear it.
I haven’t made these comments myself but on behalf of those who have I’d say that she is clearly obese (possibly morbidly) and we know she can’t conceive, there is often a correlation between the 2 things. I do think the strength of their relationship shows because their infertility hasn’t defined them, their identity as a couple is more than their hope for a family

When I first started watching Emma I enjoyed her content, I thought she was nice too, but then it started to wind me up that she’d be talking about body positivity and acceptance but only show herself using flattering angles or from the neck up, it’s disingenuous

Opinions are like arseholes, everyone’s got one but we don’t always need to hear it.[/QUOTE]

whilst this is true some of the time, that’s a daft comment to make on a trash website (which you are a member of) which is simply about people sharing their opinions. It’s easy to find pithy quotes on the internet isn’t it? I found this one in seconds “hypocrite- someone who conveniently forgets their faults to point out someone else’s”

Reactions: 4
I just think it’s a bit mean to suggest that that is the sole cause of their infertility, none of us are her health care professionals and in a position to speculate. I get it’s a trash website we’re all of us here because we’ve seen something on whatever platform that’s pissed us off.

I dont think its been suggested its the sole cause of infertility but there is masses of research showing the clear correlation between weight and fertility. Irregardles if that is the case for them the sheer size of them and the amount of visceral fat they carry around is life limiting and will have serious health consequences. What chance do they have of running around after a little kid when they get out of breath walking a short distance

It’s concerning to see someone out of breath just by talking. And a husband with very red face. Maybe it’s asthma , maybe it’s obesity, maybe it’s a sun tan, maybe it’s hypertension. we do not know the root cause of the infertility in Emma and Chris’s case but I’d my bottom dollar any medical professional would strongly advise a more healthy and active lifestyle to reach their goal. Surely lower cholesterol , reduce organ strain , help blood pressure etc are life saving suggestions, not criticisms?
I hope they get to where they need to be whether it’s having a family or not, but pretending it’s all ok and we are just body shaming is also not realistic .

There is having an opinion and stating it in a polite way than just being a witch! just saying!
as ive said before we do not know the ins and outs!! and judging by peoples comments just on here (im sure other people like to message, comment etc on another social media) im not surprised she no longer talks about it!!

From a curiosity prospective though i wonder why they've not started looking into adoption..there are so many children that need forever homes and they have a lovely home, what appears to be a solid relationship, great support network and good wages coming in, id imagine they wouldn't have a problem being accepted. I suppose it isn't for everybody though...

we took 5 years to have my daughter and were half way through the adoption process when i managed to fall ( courtesy of a drunk fumble of boxing day pmsl!) id love to actually do it one day! :)

There is having an opinion and stating it in a polite way than just being a witch! just saying!
as ive said before we do not know the ins and outs!! and judging by peoples comments just on here (im sure other people like to message, comment etc on another social media) im not surprised she no longer talks about it!!

From a curiosity prospective though i wonder why they've not started looking into adoption..there are so many children that need forever homes and they have a lovely home, what appears to be a solid relationship, great support network and good wages coming in, id imagine they wouldn't have a problem being accepted. I suppose it isn't for everybody though...

we took 5 years to have my daughter and were half way through the adoption process when i managed to fall ( courtesy of a drunk fumble of boxing day pmsl!) id love to actually do it one day! :)
Weight is a determining factor in adoption too. I’m also overweight and have looked into it but we would be denied on my current BMI despite my blood pressure etc all being healthy and no other health issues.

Currently losing weight slowly to try help with natural pregnancy but also to ensure we could look into adoption as a plan B.

I used to really like her as have had similar struggles and we are a similar age but find her a bit hard to relate to now as feel she’s trying to appeal to a younger viewer.

I suffered from infertility due to endometriosis and would never have looked into adoption. As selfish as it sounds, I longed for my own child and didn’t want to entertain the thought of raising someone else’s child. I’m in no way knocking adoption but just saying that it isn’t for everyone

I used to watch her often, but then gave up as her content got stale. I just watched her primark shop with me and try on with Khila as I wanted to see what they have in this season and the heavy breathing into the camera constantly just made me turn off! I watch plenty of other plus size youtubers being plus size myself but only Em seems to do the breathing thing.

Edit: not a new member, just usually a creeper rather than a poster lol.

Yeah she's always out of breath, even just talking. You can see sometimes that she cuts out the bit where she would have took in a big gulp of air. Bad.

Those outfits she tried on in Primark were all Old Mother Hubbard. That satin skirt with a big black jumper? What sort of combo was that?

You can tell Mikhila just loves how tiny she looks next to Em. Really pushing it in Em’s face with all the twirling and showing off .

She never replys to people?! She asked for suggestions re Mosquito bites on an Instagram photo and never said thank you to anyone. I think she's incredibly false.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.