Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone gave her a recommendation on where to go which I thought was a good one because I've been to that exact hotel and know the area but she didn't reply, not even a crappy heart ❤ 'like'.
She must think herself too highly to reply to the commoners who follow her and watch her videos.

Reactions: 3
Someone gave her a recommendation on where to go which I thought was a good one because I've been to that exact hotel and know the area but she didn't reply, not even a crappy heart ❤ 'like'.
She must think herself too highly to reply to the commoners who follow her and watch her videos.
She's replied to me several times when I've messaged her. In fact, she's never not replied.

Reactions: 1
She never used to reply to me when I actually thought she was nice and would send her the odd encouraging message about her driving lessons etc.
I quickly went off her.

Reactions: 4
A few months ago she followed me on Instagram then I followed her, then she unfollowed me so I u followed her and so on she did that for like a few weeks. In the end I ended up blocking her, very weird girl

• Wow
A few months ago she followed me on Instagram then I followed her, then she unfollowed me so I u followed her and so on she did that for like a few weeks. In the end I ended up blocking her, very weird girl
Such strange behaviour. Do you think she's following people so that they follow her back and then unfollows them so that it looks one-side, like she just has lots of fans??

Such strange behaviour. Do you think she's following people so that they follow her back and then unfollows them so that it looks one-side, like she just has lots of fans??
yeah definitely a lot of her followers must have no idea who she is

Reactions: 2
I think her post is a bit self indulgent considering it’s world mental health day she hasn’t posted any helpful links or an opportunity for anyone to reach out no she’s just posted and then made a video, which I can’t help but think is for sympathy.

I think her post is a bit self indulgent considering it’s world mental health day she hasn’t posted any helpful links or an opportunity for anyone to reach out no she’s just posted and then made a video, which I can’t help but think is for sympathy.
I completely agree. An excuse for a pity party.

It’s always me me me with her that’s why!!
No wonder her ‘fans’ were kicking off about the fact she never replies to comments !

The post she wrote about how people are being nasty by saying she should lose weight if she wants to have a baby, well guess what, it's true! Any doctor will tell her or anyone who is overweight the exact same. It's fact. It's like saying to someone who doesn't want bad teeth that they should brush their teeth, then them having a whinge online because someone was nasty enough to tell them to brush their teeth...
If she didn't want to be talked about in a public forum, then she shouldn't talk about herself in a public forum. Keep your life to yourself then.

Did she ever complete that course to be an holistic therapist or whatever it was? I dont watch her that much be she spouts so nonsense and obscene excuses. Like the time she thought her trip an a booze cruise would be a mini break and complained that everyone wanted to stop off at the hypermarkets, thats was the trips are know for !

Did she ever complete that course to be an holistic therapist or whatever it was? I dont watch her that much be she spouts so nonsense and obscene excuses. Like the time she thought her trip an a booze cruise would be a mini break and complained that everyone wanted to stop off at the hypermarkets, thats was the trips are know for !
I doubt it, Emma never finishes anything she starts!

That trip to Bruges made me laugh because she was being all secret squirrel about where they were going. Then when she announced it she was bragging about how little they spent on it! 🤦‍♀️

So much about her pisses me off. I hate when she says "everythink" or starts a sentence with "I mean..."
Her latest one is "I mean, I don't hate it" when she's reviewing freebies 😠

does anyone here watch her friend Candy (youpenga)? Candy seem nice but is annoying me lately with all the ad stuff and treating her husband like a baby.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.