Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually really like her too, and in regards to the infertility.... I too have been there and perhaps she doesn’t talk about it further because it’s too hard too. We really don’t know what else is going on behind the scenes. She may not be able to have kids now, things could have changed? As someone who knows the pain and anguish too well maybe she doesn’t want to broadcast it for fear of being torn apart. It’s a sensitive subject as BoCs19 has said. Each journey is different. Maybe they have decided not to persue anymore treatments and are just trying to get on and live their life without kids. Hence go on holidays etc... I wish I had done that more. I understand where you are coming from but I also think we shouldn’t judge with something so personal

Reactions: 10
What about learning to drive? How’s she getting on? She has a little car 🚗 is she learning still I hope she hasn’t given up already just stick with it em, if you pack in now it’s harder to start again, we’ve all been there hating driving lessons and tests at one point or another, think of the bigger picture ☹😆

I haven’t noticed her mention driving since the time she got upset about driving in the dark [emoji849] I think she flakes out of most projects or long term plans. I get the feeling she doesn’t like change as she’s been in the same job for a long time and still lives with her mum

Reactions: 1
She has no real need to drive. Her mum and husband are happy to drive her around anywhere she wants to go. I’d hate the lack of independence

Reactions: 2
I haven’t noticed her mention driving since the time she got upset about driving in the dark [emoji849] I think she flakes out of most projects or long term plans. I get the feeling she doesn’t like change as she’s been in the same job for a long time and still lives with her mum
Didn’t they move into a new house with her mum last year? I think before that her and Chris weren’t living with her mum.

I think it is nice to move into a house with you mum/dad as they get older. Especially if they are widowed so that person isn’t living by themselves.

Reactions: 3
Didn’t they move into a new house with her mum last year? I think before that her and Chris weren’t living with her mum.

I think it is nice to move into a house with you mum/dad as they get older. Especially if they are widowed so that person isn’t living by themselves.
They’ve always lived as a 3 with Harvey the dog.

She’s so pathetic, she has a social media detox at the weekends but photographs everything she does over the weekend (literally everything, even down to her scrambled eggs on toast) so she can fill us all in on Monday morning cos ya know, how would we cope not knowing what she did all weekend? 🙄

Reactions: 4
I thought this myself what’s the point in a detox if your thinking about it and taking pics of everything to post on the Monday 😂😂😂 it’s pointless might aswell just post as you go along 😂😂

Agreed! My parents are cool and now I'm in my 30s they're more like mates, I'd love to live with them if I was on my own or one of them was on their own.

Everything she seems to do ends in failure or just an excuse not to continue

Slimming world - Stopped
Gym - Stopped
Couch to 5k with Mum - never completed
Driving lesson - quit
Evening course/online course - forgotten
Cycling holiday in Amsterdam - No doubt fabricated lie

Reactions: 4

Slimming world - Stopped
Gym - Stopped
Driving lesson - quit
A few years ago she kept talking about starting a business with her Mum ...never happened!

When she used to do monthly vlogs in Feb and Aug (I think it was) she could never complete a full month. She couldn’t even stick to her own “stylefiles” hashtag for a month 😂

Is the “style at any size” thing with Khila still going? 🤔

Slimming world - Stopped
Gym - Stopped
Driving lesson - quit
She put on her stories last night that she had just got back from the gym.

She’s so full of tit...she said she was only using IG this weekend to post her OOTD photos (presumably with AF links in her stories 🤑🤑🤑, she only started the “stylefiles” when she hit 10k followers!) but she was online this evening. She’s started following beccyhuxtable. She did the same last week, she followed new people and liked Duncan James’s photo 🙄
You honestly can’t believe a word she says!!

I think the staying off social media has stopped, as Emma has been on and off all day today

I think the staying off social media has stopped, as Emma has been on and off all day today
That lasted long didn’t it? 😂

2 of her OOTD photos she’s posted this week appear to be from the Shein haul that she uploaded today 🙄

She posted on Insta that she was at Physiotherapy today due to an unexplained ankle injury. She says just woke up and was in pain.
Her weight will 100% have an impact on things like this - all that strain on those delicate bones and tendons.
I hope the physio gave her some words of advice because she has definitely piled on more weight recently and it cannot be good for her.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.