Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm a bit perplexed by the Disney trip as I am with a lot of these mid-late thirties couples who go just by themselves. Is she just doing this trip for the Gram or does she genuinely love Disney ? Maybe Chris will be along to tell us soon.
To be fair my brother and his wife are both Disney fans and were going to Disney on their own for years before they had their daughter. I don’t get the Disney obsession myself. But each to their own.

Reactions: 2
I must be a right miserable witch. Absolutley hate anything Disney, never watched the films cant stand all the tat that is out constantly.
When my son was young my dad paid for all of us to go to Disney Florida, I absolutley hated every minute but had to pretend I was loving it (that was hard.)
I don't get just the 2 of them going and is Chris really into it, never looks like he is that enthusiastic, mind you he never gets excited about anything well maybe the food.

Reactions: 6
They've bought annual passes... 🙄 Loads more Disney "content" heading our way...

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Why did they buy the annual passes? How often are they realistically gona go? Weird.

Reactions: 5
A childless couple in their forties visiting Disney. Hands up who’d be happy for their kids to get chatting to them whilst queuing for a ride?! I don’t think that their intentions are untoward (unless doing it for the gram counts as untoward) but it shows a lack of awareness on their parts that they haven’t considered others won’t think it’s weird. Probably worth mentioning that I don’t mind Disney but I’m not a Disney princess and I don’t get the hype so others may think it’s okay[emoji108]

• Angry
  • Wow
A childless couple in their forties visiting Disney. Hands up who’d be happy for their kids to get chatting to them whilst queuing for a ride?! I don’t think that their intentions are untoward (unless doing it for the gram counts as untoward) but it shows a lack of awareness on their parts that they haven’t considered others won’t think it’s weird. Probably worth mentioning that I don’t mind Disney but I’m not a Disney princess and I don’t get the hype so others may think it’s okay[emoji108]
I really don't think it's weird at all.

Reactions: 10
Na I know grown adults (mostly single men to be fair) who travel the world to different theme parks. I just don’t know that I’d sign up to £30/m each commitment for an annual pass.

Someone on GG said they should have taken Chris’s niece on this trip. I think that would have been a great idea and a lovely treat for the little girl.
When I was little my parents couldn’t afford to take me to Alton Towers so I went with my Aunt and Uncle who were childless and we had a great time.
Chris and Em clearly have a lot of disposable income hence this random trip and now the annual pass.

Reactions: 4
I don't think it's odd that they've gone to Disney but I'd put money on that there for the "gram" is one of the reasons.. She's already saying about doing a plus size ride video...

Reactions: 1
I don't think it's odd that they've gone to Disney but I'd put money on that there for the "gram" is one of the reasons.. She's already saying about doing a plus size ride video...
Other people including her mate Kim have done videos on this ! So unoriginal !
For me it’s odd to spend all that money on a trip just to flaunt it in cringey staged social media photos. Chris does not want to be there and I bet he had no say in it at all. It’s pretty selfish of Emma imo.

Reactions: 1
As I said earlier I the thread, my brother and his wife love Disney and always holidayed there and did Disney cruises. They always met up with other like minded couples. Childless couples and couples with kids I may add. It’s a bit harsh to judge adults for loving all things Disney. If anyone thinks it’s weird that adults love Disney then they’ve got problems of their own!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
As I said earlier I the thread, my brother and his wife love Disney and always holidayed there and did Disney cruises. They always met up with other like minded couples. Childless couples and couples with kids I may add. It’s a bit harsh to judge adults for loving all things Disney. If anyone thinks it’s weird that adults love Disney then they’ve got problems of their own!
Okay fair enough, I still think it’s weird and I don’t have a problem with that [emoji1745]

I'm totally ignorant about Disney as I have said before cant stand it but is that it, have they been wandering around the same place for 3 days?
I know you have magic kingdom and Epcot in the states as i was dragged round them a couple of times (god I sound such an ungrateful witch,) but is that all there is in Paris just the place with that castle.

• Haha
I'm totally ignorant about Disney as I have said before cant stand it but is that it, have they been wandering around the same place for 3 days?
I know you have magic kingdom and Epcot in the states as i was dragged round them a couple of times (god I sound such an ungrateful witch,) but is that all there is in Paris just the place with that castle.
Totally get what you mean. It’s never appealed to me. But I don’t think it’s right to accuse people of being “weird” if the like Disney! Each to their own.
There’s a reason it’s one of the biggest companies in the world!
Can’t stand the bloody Mickey ears though 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Totally get what you mean. It’s never appealed to me. But I don’t think it’s right to accuse people of being “weird” if the like Disney! Each to their own.
There’s a reason it’s one of the biggest companies in the world!
Can’t stand the bloody Mickey ears though [emoji23][emoji23][/

Did I accuse them of being weird or did I write that it shows a lack of awareness on their part that others won’t find it weird? I don’t get why you are on this site if you don’t like others having an opinion. (But to be fair i get that it’s not for me to ‘get’ you)I’m always happy to have my opinion challenged but not for people to just get upset about my opinion especially on a forum that’s just about people sharing opinions.

Other people including her mate Kim have done videos on this ! So unoriginal !
For me it’s odd to spend all that money on a trip just to flaunt it in cringey staged social media photos. Chris does not want to be there and I bet he had no say in it at all. It’s pretty selfish of Emma imo.
She never had an original thought in her life, she loves jumping on the bandwagon. Kim has over 100k views on her "too fat for WD" video. I bet Emma was making notes after each ride 🙄

Have to disagree about Chris though. He's a big man child. This is the man that makes Lego models and collects lanyards 🤣
He'll do anything she wants because he's got no friends or mind of his own.

What I don’t and won’t agree with is people generalising that adults who go to Disney can be seen as weird. As you say, we are in this site to have our opinions. That is mine.

Hopefully next time they take Chris’ niece as you can get good discount on hotel and park tickets with an annual pass.

I think it’s odd that she’s never hinted to liking Disney before and definite may went for the gram. The idea of a vlog about being plus size in DLP is a good idea but there are plenty of Facebook groups dedicated to this topic that are way more helpful

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.