Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would agree with above. Onslow wants to have a word with himself ferrying her round taking pictures with flowers like a teenager. She’d look better without her arms clamped down her sides. She’s not kidding anyone into thinking she’s a size 16-18. She’s 20-24, accept it, your audience has, and it’s the reason many probably followed in the first place.

Reactions: 8
Does she make much money from her career as a YouTuber/influencer? Travelling somewhere just to get photos for Instagram strikes me as really sad - I can only think maybe she’s seeing it as part of the “job”. What actually is Emma’s day job? Sorry if it’s already been said on here.

Reactions: 4
Does she make much money from her career as a YouTuber/influencer? Travelling somewhere just to get photos for Instagram strikes me as really sad - I can only think maybe she’s seeing it as part of the “job”. What actually is Emma’s day job? Sorry if it’s already been said on here.
I think she does Sales Admin. She's super proud that she's been in the same job for almost 20 years now and plans to stay in the same job until she retires. She says she doesn't like change.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I think she does Sales Admin. She's super proud that she's been in the same job for almost 20 years now and plans to stay in the same job until she retires. She says she doesn't like change.
She’s got it made. Saving a fortune on rail travel as ‘working from home’.

some weeks I like her and some weeks I don't. I can't get over the pics this week with the flowers ... why ? Just why ?

Reactions: 5
I can get on board with going to the flower fields to take pictures, and my hubby would just laugh and say I was being silly, but he would totally come along.
But if you go all the way there FOR THAT REASON, then I think she should have changed her clothes 😂😂 I know I sound worse than her now, but honestly now she has 5-6 pics of her in the same dress up in a quick succession of one another. If she’d changed her dress / top, she could have taken many more cool / interesting pics - and her entire feed wouldn’t just be her in that same dress.

(I guess once you’re in, you can’t exactly leave to go out to change and come back in again 🤷🏼‍♀️)

Would agree with above. Onslow wants to have a word with himself ferrying her round taking pictures with flowers like a teenager. She’d look better without her arms clamped down her sides. She’s not kidding anyone into thinking she’s a size 16-18. She’s 20-24, accept it, your audience has, and it’s the reason many probably followed in the first place.
Onslow 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's not her fault she's working from home. I am and so are many others
Absolutely I agree! It does grate that people have had wildly different experiences of the big rona. It appears that Emma and her family have only been impacted positively in both the time they have available (whilst furloughed) and finances (still have their jobs and saved on travel costs) I don’t believe that this will be many people’s experiences. I also feel that she doesn’t understand her own privilege and is very tone deaf

Reactions: 11
Terrible hair style....thin straggy hair. She has a big head, fat short neck that sits on her massive wide fat shoulders.
Needs 6-8" chop. Maybe a Bob style.

Both her and Chris are like adolescents....living still with mother. They look like they are pushing 50. They waddle and are short of breath walking 10 ft.
Both need to lose each 100lbs.
She thinks she is a "expert" on decorating with cheap tat. They need to a deep declutter, throw out that cheap faux wood bookcases, tables, mix matched couches, tat all over, fake plants need to go, ugly pillows,and those awful short curtains. Stick to 3 complementary colours. They have a small house. Kitchen needs to be gutted. Hire a professional.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Terrible hair style....thin straggy hair. She has a big head, fat short neck that sits on her massive wide fat shoulders.
Needs 6-8" chop. Maybe a Bob style.

Both her and Chris are like adolescents....living still with mother. They look like they are pushing 50. They waddle and are short of breath walking 10 ft.
Both need to lose each 100lbs.
She thinks she is a "expert" on decorating with cheap tat. They need to a deep declutter, throw out that cheap faux wood bookcases, tables, mix matched couches, tat all over, fake plants need to go, ugly pillows,and those awful short curtains. Stick to 3 complementary colours. They have a small house. Kitchen needs to be gutted. Hire a professional.
that would be a lot of plastic tat to landfill and most cannot afford to hire a professional. Good for you if you can though

Made me laugh when Em said they got a new, bigger car because they do a lot of long drives. It's Chris who does all the driving mainly to places Emma wants to go to! And she loves being chauffeured around. It's just the last car got too small for the two of them as they looked awfully squashed in it.
I agree the flower fields thing was weird just for a couple of photos and poor Kim having to be photographer for the day. Emma is a nice person but she's really spoilt!

Reactions: 6
Made me laugh when Em said they got a new, bigger car because they do a lot of long drives. It's Chris who does all the driving mainly to places Emma wants to go to! And she loves being chauffeured around. It's just the last car got too small for the two of them as they looked awfully squashed in it.
I agree the flower fields thing was weird just for a couple of photos and poor Kim having to be photographer for the day. Emma is a nice person but she's really spoilt!
I’d love to know if she does pay for half the car as well, like she kept saying we but she can’t drive so does she contribute to the finance of it? The petrol for when they’re gallivanting around?
Obviously it’s not that important but would be nice to know because I’m nosey

Reactions: 2
I would imagine as they are married money is combined. I’m married have been for a long time and our money goes in to one account. I could never be in a relationship where we were married or as good as married and having his and hers money.
Our car is our car. I wouldn’t say to my husband that it was his turn to put fuel in, but then we do t need to as our money is combined.

Reactions: 7
It was nice to see Kim, doesn't she vlog anymore?
I'm sure they share expenses, none of our business really, anyways I do like a vlog, and did enjoy the last one:)

Has emma always lived with her mum? Has there been a period of time when her and Chris lived together as a married couple? I'm a relatively new viewer of hers. Found her through her manic friend.

Reactions: 2
I’d love to know if she does pay for half the car as well, like she kept saying we but she can’t drive so does she contribute to the finance of it? The petrol for when they’re gallivanting around?
Obviously it’s not that important but would be nice to know because I’m nosey
She seems to begrudge Chris when he buys something for himself.

It was nice to see Kim, doesn't she vlog anymore?
I'm sure they share expenses, none of our business really, anyways I do like a vlog, and did enjoy the last one:)
I really like Kim. I think her husband has been really poorly but is better now.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.