Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve noticed the breathlessness, worrying.

The Chester video, no wonder she put music over the part where she is walking up those steps, can you imagine what she sounded like... and I bet both had to stop to catch their breath before she starting filming again.

I’m off to watch the live.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I’ve noticed the breathlessness, worrying.

The Chester video, no wonder she put music over the part where she is walking up those steps, can you imagine what she sounded like... and I bet both had to stop to catch their breath before she starting filming again.

I’m off to watch the live.
Yes the breathlessness has been really noticeable, no hate on Emma from me, but she and Chris really need to sort their weight out.

Reactions: 4
Her body is literally contorted 99% of the time, which no doubt draws more attention to what she’s trying to hide. I can’t imagine my weight bothering me to that extent but still not doing anything about it? No one has to lose weight but when she’s resorting to these extreme lengths why not just do something about it? She’d be much more comfortable.

Reactions: 11
Her body is literally contorted 99% of the time, which no doubt draws more attention to what she’s trying to hide. I can’t imagine my weight bothering me to that extent but still not doing anything about it? No one has to lose weight but when she’s resorting to these extreme lengths why not just do something about it? She’d be much more comfortable.
Yes I really noticed it more on her live yesterday, I'm not a skinny Minny, but have a gut which I find real uncomfortable, which is hard to shift when you get older.

Reactions: 5
I would have more respect if she was open and was like look I’ve put some weight on, I’m not happy about it so I’m just trying to get back to pre lock down or just say I’ve put more weight on etc, rather than trying to be a human pretzel

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I would have more respect if she was open and was like look I’ve put some weight on, I’m not happy about it so I’m just trying to get back to pre lock down or just say I’ve put more weight on etc, rather than trying to be a human pretzel
Yes, that would be super-relatable too. Many of us have gained a bit of weight in lockdown. No shame at all, just own it'

To be fair to her she has been upfront with lockdown weight gain. I've noticed that in her vlogs recently she is eating either salads (like when she went out with Mikhila) and lighter options than others she is with.

Though I do agree she needs to just own her body. She is actually very pretty and there are times like with this new kimono that she looks fantastic. She needs to. Embrace that rather than worrying about a few lockdown pounds and twisting her body to be something it's not

Reactions: 7
I don't think she's honest about food consumption either though. On most of her past holiday vlogs she opts for a salad or a lighter option. There's no way she's doing that at home. Funny how when she's filming she will have the healthy option. Surely it's more of a treat to eat what you want on holiday and have the salads etc at home.

Reactions: 6
I saw on Instagram that she has turned 39. I used to watch her videos alot, and she used to be very open about her fertility issues. It has always baffled me as to why she hasn't taken the steps to improve her chances of conceiving. Have they given up on having baby? I can understand why she has become very private over it all, but with all the holidays they have been having surly they could have afforded to have IVF.
I would have really liked to have seen them have a baby, it's such a shame that they have just gone down a completely different road.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
They eat a lot of sweet surgery things, lots of carbs, chocolate, recipe for disaster.

They both seem not to do any exercise.

Just walking and talking she is out of breath.

It is very hard to get in the right mind set, but they have to, simply for both their health.

It is so much easier if both eat healthily together, the only exercise they need is walking, nothing to strenuous, just add an extra 10 minutes each week, it will soon add up and before they know it they will be walking miles.

I saw on Instagram that she has turned 39. I used to watch her videos alot, and she used to be very open about her fertility issues. It has always baffled me as to why she hasn't taken the steps to improve her chances of conceiving. Have they given up on having baby? I can understand why she has become very private over it all, but with all the holidays they have been having surly they could have afforded to have IVF.
I would have really liked to have seen them have a baby, it's such a shame that they have just gone down a completely different road.
It's not that simple. We have no idea what they've tried or are possibly currently trying. Plus as I've said before, she has a medical condition (turner mosaic syndrome) that doesn't help.

• Sad
It's not that simple. We have no idea what they've tried or are possibly currently trying. Plus as I've said before, she has a medical condition (turner mosaic syndrome) that doesn't help.
We don't know what a doctor was said etc. It's just such a shame. A few years ago didn't she have some surgery for something to do with her fertility?

We don't know what a doctor was said etc. It's just such a shame. A few years ago didn't she have some surgery for something to do with her fertility?
From what I remember it was a procedure to check all her reproductive organs were functioning correctly and that there were no blockages.Pretty sure she had dye flushed through her fallopian tubes and they didn't appear to be blocked.I think it was around this time she stopped sharing her fertility journey,as people were leaving the most viscious comments.Emma has her faults but telling/asking her she doesnt deserve to be a mum,she is too fat to be a mum,why hasnt she dieted to be a mum,she obviously would rather spend her money on holidays than IVF and other nasty things is just plain cruel

From what I remember it was a procedure to check all her reproductive organs were functioning correctly and that there were no blockages.Pretty sure she had dye flushed through her fallopian tubes and they didn't appear to be blocked.I think it was around this time she stopped sharing her fertility journey,as people were leaving the most viscious comments.Emma has her faults but telling/asking her she doesnt deserve to be a mum,she is too fat to be a mum,why hasnt she dieted to be a mum,she obviously would rather spend her money on holidays than IVF and other nasty things is just plain cruel
Yes agree people did take it too far with the cruel comments. Instead could have offered her advice or tips on loosing weight. Cant blame her not for talking about it anymore. She did say she will have a child one way or another but do agree with she should have gone with ivf than holidays.

Reactions: 1
I think they have given up on the idea of being parents now. I don’t blame her for not talking about it, it’s a very personal and emotive thing. They probably can’t adopt for various reasons so they’re just carrying on their lives.

I do wish she’d stop pretending to be proud to be plus size. She’s awkward and uncomfortable about it. The poses she does are so cringey.

I think they will get another dog, I know couples who's pets are their substitute children. Whatever floats your boat.
The mouth breathing bothers me though. Always mouth open and gasping for air. Please sort your health out Em.

Her new bag is hideous. Lol. She probably forced chris to buy for her birthday. Her style is soooo all over the place good job she stopped fashion fridays or whatever it is she called them.

The bag is awful and the only word I can think of to describe that dress is flammable. She would be so much better of in natural fabrics.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.