Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everything she cooks looks disgusting. The cauliflower rice she posted on her stories tonight looks like vomit 🤢

She seems to have lost her way with the athomewiththemillards account already. That didn't take long 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She only buys cheap dated homeware tat in B&M, there’s only so far you can go with that and buying cushions your husband hates. HAs she still got her countdown to 40 Instagram, or did it get repurposed into the home one?

Reactions: 2
Any vlogger who thinks buying prints from B+M and the Range etc is inspo home styling loses my interest straight away!

Reactions: 9
She only buys cheap dated homeware tat in B&M, there’s only so far you can go with that and buying cushions your husband hates. HAs she still got her countdown to 40 Instagram, or did it get repurposed into the home one?
I could be wrong but I think the countdown to 40, which was originally a Slimming World account, is now the homeware account 🙄

I just watched her 'What's New at Next Home' vlog. It's 15 minutes long with 4 ads! 🙄
She didn't buy anything ...again.
She pointed out lots of things that aren't actually "new at Next".
She didn't know they sold electrical goods like kettles and toasters.
She spends a lot of time pointing at monogram stuff saying "ohh they've got a lot of monochrome, it's everywhere, here's more monochrome, and more monochrome" ...she's thick as pig tit! 🤦‍♀️

One thing I've noticed is that she always points out things and says they remind her of something in another shop. In this vlog she picks several things that look like H&M products. She does it in every homeware vlog, its very strange!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's definitely not the smartest. In her live at the weekend she kept saying the giant's causeway isn't in Northern Ireland. Yes it is, it's near my house and it is most definitely in Northern Ireland. She visited it when she came to northern ireland while Chris was doing some work here. How can you go somewhere and not even know what country you're in? She seems rather dim.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
The monochrome thing annoyed me, once ok, you’ve got your words crossed but 15 times, no.
I can understand a bit finding something in a cheap shop and saying it was a lot like something more expensive, say finding an Anthropologie looking coaster in Poundland. But not Next and H&M, they’re just two high street shops. Shows how tight she is, thinking that H&M is some kind of high end when she’s used to pointing out absolute tat in B&M and Home Bargains.

Reactions: 8
I don't really understand the point of videos about what's new at shops like poundland and b&m etc. These shops generally have the same products for sale most of the time. Yes, sometimes there's new stuff but it's not that interesting. She rarely buys much anyway. It's getting really boring to see her walking around shops and showing basic products.

Also is it just me who is kind of repulsed by the snack videos? I don't enjoy watching the two of them sitting gorging on snacks. And I HATE how they each take a bite out of the same thing. Sometimes they'll pass the same thing back and forth and back again and I'm just like eewww!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I don't really understand the point of videos about what's new at shops like poundland and b&m etc. These shops generally have the same products for sale most of the time. Yes, sometimes there's new stuff but it's not that interesting. She rarely buys much anyway. It's getting really boring to see her walking around shops and showing basic products.

Also is it just me who is kind of repulsed by the snack videos? I don't enjoy watching the two of them sitting gorging on snacks. And I HATE how they each take a bite out of the same thing. Sometimes they'll pass the same thing back and forth and back again and I'm just like eewww!
I can't watch those snack videos she does because I hate the way she chews 😖
Also, and I genuinely don't want to be bitchy, I don't like to comment on people's appearance but Chris needs to get his teeth cleaned. I couldn't watch her bite into something he'd had his teeth in!

• Sick
I can’t bare to watch the snack box videos. I don’t like to see people eating. And Onslow with his glasses sliding down his nose constantly.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
I am quite enjoying the what's new at..... videos. Being around the same size as her, probably a little bigger if I'm honest I have been trying not to needlessly go out to the shops. I am not too unfit or shut in and do try to walk between 5 to 10 Kilometers round my local park everyday but I'm trying to stay away from high risk places. Its nice seeing what's new and in pre-covid times I loved nothing better than an amble round the shops although I don't really go to most of the places she goes it is still nice vicariously shopping through someone. We also don't have a car so going out to a lot of these places would mean public transport which I'm still not keen on and I'm luckily in an area where I can easily walk for the essentials.

I just think perhaps all of her trips out are a little unnecessary and rather than just going for the sake of going she could determine a need for something and go on a little mission to find it, it would be a more interesting video. Or rather than do one video from one place do something like if you are looking for say plant pots here's what X, Y and Z have. I know thats tough though because who really needs anything I guess.

So, apparently ‘we all asked’ (doubt it) so she filmed what she got for her birthday 🙄🙄 Can’t wait 🙄🙄
I’m pretty sure that the last few times she has done this, she said they weren’t really the done thing anymore and that she felt a bit weird/awkward about it.
So, why are you still doing it hun? It’s the kind of thing an 8 year old would film if they could, but a 39 year old? Knock it off!

Reactions: 10
So, apparently ‘we all asked’ (doubt it) so she filmed what she got for her birthday 🙄🙄 Can’t wait 🙄🙄
I’m pretty sure that the last few times she has done this, she said they weren’t really the done thing anymore and that she felt a bit weird/awkward about it.
So, why are you still doing it hun? It’s the kind of thing an 8 year old would film if they could, but a 39 year old? Knock it off!
She just wants to show off that ugly bag 😂

• Haha
I wonder what the gifts are that were too personal to show. I found that odd. What kind of present would you not want people to see? 🤔

Reactions: 2
I wonder what the gifts are that were too personal to show. I found that odd. What kind of present would you not want people to see? 🤔
Probably nothing. Just making it up so people think she actually got more than she did. Oh that bag just made me want to 🤮🤮🤮🤮. Wonder what chris thinks of her style.

Can we have the next thread title to contain her full name?

Anyone using Tattle's search feature won't find this current thread as the key words are too short. It can only be stumbled upon or found if you're watching/commenting on it

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.