Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread suggestion:

Round the shops with a huffin’ and puffin’, after all that she just bought nothing!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Poor Kim’s husband looks so frail on her stories today, he’s lost so much weight! I hope he’s ok
I only just started following Kim and I think she’s lovely! This makes me so sad, hopefully his okay now. Bless, it must’ve been awful. I hope Em has been a supportive friend to her during that time!!

Reactions: 3
I only just started following Kim and I think she’s lovely! This makes me so sad, hopefully his okay now. Bless, it must’ve been awful. I hope Em has been a supportive friend to her during that time!!
I think she called a rock, so yes Emma has been a good friend.

Reactions: 6
I have just watched the treats video and whilst I worry that so many of their trips and videos are food related it is clear how much she and Chris love each other. It is quite uncomfortable to watch Crusher and her husband in what is clearly an odd relationship. But Chris and Emma clearly adore each other. For comparison she clearly has a very positive relationship with her Mum especially when compared to Miss Budget Beauty.

Reactions: 15
I have just watched the treats video and whilst I worry that so many of their trips and videos are food related it is clear how much she and Chris love each other. It is quite uncomfortable to watch Crusher and her husband in what is clearly an odd relationship. But Chris and Emma clearly adore each other. For comparison she clearly has a very positive relationship with her Mum especially when compared to Miss Budget Beauty.
I agree they have a really good family dynamic. Even Emma's brother joins in with a lot of things. Again unlike Khila and co!

Reactions: 5
I agree they have a really good family dynamic. Even Emma's brother joins in with a lot of things. Again unlike Khila and co!
Have to agree! And seeing the tiny clip I really hope Chris can make some tweaks to help his health, him going so red like that suggests he isn’t so healthy.. not bashing just saying it’d be horrible for anything to happen and yes you can tell they adore each other. Lovely to see actually.

Reactions: 10
Have to agree! And seeing the tiny clip I really hope Chris can make some tweaks to help his health, him going so red like that suggests he isn’t so healthy.. not bashing just saying it’d be horrible for anything to happen and yes you can tell they adore each other. Lovely to see actually.
he is a heart attack/stroke attack waiting to happen

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I agree, Em and Chris have a really lovely relationship, with lots of laughter. It’s nice to see on YouTube where so many couples are very for-show.

Reactions: 4
he is a heart attack/stroke attack waiting to happen
Exactly. If I was Em I'd be so worried about him, and about myself. She'd call comments like this trolling as she's done about anything negative but it's genuine concern.

Exactly. If I was Em I'd be so worried about him, and about myself. She'd call comments like this trolling as she's done about anything negative but it's genuine concern.
Was all that French crap gifted? It was just a box of calorific sh*te!!

• Haha
They get gifted the premier box each month, but don't seem to try much ! The company should just gift them the smaller box imo.
That’s what I thought. When they actually paid for a box it was a small one. Why don’t they try a fruit n veg box? 🤔

• Haha
I’ve seen some clips of the snack tasting video on Instagram. I know it’s a tasting video, but Em talks with food in her mouth 🤢🤢🤢 there’s no need for that. It’s put me off watching the whole video, there will probably be about 12 adverts in it anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.