Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kim comes across as really decent. I don’t get her friendships though, I think she is also pally with Brummy Mummy and she seems a bigger wanker than Emma

New thread suggestion- I’ve never been able to rhyme or come up with witty one liners. I did think of this though - ‘Hyacinth still trying to keep up the appearance that she’s a size 16’

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Eggy pasta sounds gross!

So she’s now got 7 pics of her in the same
dress- in the flower field, up on her feed in that last 5 days 😂 Overkill much 🤯

Reactions: 3
She always says people ask her for her eggy pasta recipe! It looks absolutely gross

• Haha
Reactions: 5
New thread suggestion
Making Chris drive for hours,so Em can ponce about in the flowers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Her hair looks so dry and damaged in today’s live :confused: needs chopping to a bob
Why does she straighten the same bit of hair over and over but the back is all wavy. No wonder it looks crispy and baked. She must be laughing at Crushers ginger disaster! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I had a look at her personal Facebook earlier and it really shows how she doesn't seem to have many friends outside of the whole youtube thing. I think that's the case with most of these youtubers and vloggers. Each picture she's put up (the public ones anyway) only has a handful of likes on her Facebook, yet the same photos get hundreds of likes from strangers on Instagram. It really goes to show where her validation comes from. As for Khila, she literally has 12 friends on Facebook. Says it all really.

Reactions: 1
I had a look at her personal Facebook earlier and it really shows how she doesn't seem to have many friends outside of the whole youtube thing. I think that's the case with most of these youtubers and vloggers. Each picture she's put up (the public ones anyway) only has a handful of likes on her Facebook, yet the same photos get hundreds of likes from strangers on Instagram. It really goes to show where her validation comes from. As for Khila, she literally has 12 friends on Facebook. Says it all really.
Emma once mentioned she doesnt have many friends due to where she lives and she wanted to meet people online who lived close to her and become friends that's how she met crusher.
On the other hand hyacinths new look...

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.