Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't imagine being almost 40 and having to have someone drive you anywhere you want to go. It would really affect your confidence I think. She should have another go at it!

Reactions: 3
I know! My husband drives all week so I take over on the weekend and on holidays. It’s only fair. She sits in the front passenger seat like lady muck.
Ha ha ha ha lol at lady muck. She does act like that. If it's not chris it's her mum. She reminds me of a needy child and chris and her mum are the adults. Eeeuuuwww

Reactions: 5
I find Chris quite childlike as well. I've noticed at times he's done a baby voice which is just odd coming out of a middle aged overweight man. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She reminds me of Hyacinth Bucket aka Mrs Bucket 😂 she never does anything or go anywhere on her own! I love my own personal space!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Not everyone has to drive though. It's not a mandatory thing of being an adult.

Not everyone has to drive though. It's not a mandatory thing of being an adult.
No not at all. But for Emma it does seem to be another example of her need to be dependent and not independent. Of course driving isn’t mandatory especially if you live in a city 😀

Reactions: 2
No not at all. But for Emma it does seem to be another example of her need to be dependent and not independent. Of course driving isn’t mandatory especially if you live in a city 😀
I can’t get Hyacinth and Richard Bucket out of my head!! Lol 😂

• Haha
I can’t get Hyacinth and Richard Bucket out of my head!! Lol 😂
Lol same. And omg Emma's reaction in her box swap video couldnt be more fake even if she tried. Just because mikhila said she wants to see her reaction. Wow. Soooo fake in my opinion as she is normally not that hyper.

Lol same. And omg Emma's reaction in her box swap video couldnt be more fake even if she tried. Just because mikhila said she wants to see her reaction. Wow. Soooo fake in my opinion as she is normally not that hyper.
Also noticed how massive she looks in this video.

Reactions: 1
Is Mumsy a bad thing? Talking of Mum's I actually really like that she is really close to her Mum, unlike Candy Crusher's Mum who is just vile....
Mumsy at 37? perhaps you’re right and it’s not a bad thing. Yeah I like her Mum a lot. CC’s Mum looks like a mean witch.

Reactions: 4
I’d wear what she was wearing yesterday but I am her age and a mum! I think a lot of us are guilty of snacking more and packing on a few pounds 💰 since lockdown started.

I also think the closeness between her and her mum is lovely and I’ve said before I’d have my parents live with us. Crusher’s (who gave her this name 😅) mum, I know she has health problems but she can’t find any happiness in anything, always looks miserable.

Is candy a lot bigger than Emma or just a totally different shape? Some of the stuff she wears is so unflattering that I can't believe she would want to wear it. Emma always looks a lot better in my opinion.

Reactions: 1
Is candy a lot bigger than Emma or just a totally different shape? Some of the stuff she wears is so unflattering that I can't believe she would want to wear it. Emma always looks a lot better in my opinion.
I think Crusher is about 4 ft and has a smaller waist. Emma has more of a shot putters shoulders and no neck. Totally different.

• Haha
Crusher is huge around the middle and thighs too. Emma seems big all over. It’s weird how people carry weight so differently. Personally, I’m all tits which I hate!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.