Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her other pal miss budget beauty was also posting photos of her dog the day after Emma lost Harvey. Such kind friends aren't they.

Reactions: 3
Thank you, it was a few years ago now, we lost 2 between our children, it was a bleeping awful time and had long lasting implications on my mental health. we went on to have a rainbow baby and I feel very very lucky. I think a lot of friendships do struggle in similar circumstances and remember all the stories of Candy’s hound within hours of Emma losing Harvey.
You’re very brave. I struggled immensely with just 2 early miscarriages. Like I say you’re very brave. ❤💜

Reactions: 2
Her other pal miss budget beauty was also posting photos of her dog the day after Emma lost Harvey. Such kind friends aren't they.
She also posted her own infertility video while Emma was taking about it. Her kid is 6 or 7, not sure it was needed all that time later.

She also posted her own infertility video while Emma was taking about it. Her kid is 6 or 7, not sure it was needed all that time later.
I do believe she does laugh at emma not with her. She comes across as sly when I have seen them in videos together.

Reactions: 5
I’m wondering if that was on the back of Sophie Payne’s recent vlog about their infertility - like a sort of clickbait.

Her attitude in the H&M changing room video was shocking. They did a video each, Mikhila acts like a right idiot all throgh Emma’s video and is like a different person in her own. Came across so rude towards Emma I thought, especially in the comments after where literally every comment complained about her behaviour and she was smart to each person in the comments.

I don’t follow Sophie Payne, I’m sure you’re right, I just thought it seemed in poor taste given her friend’s struggles, and the fact it’s not remotely current.

Reactions: 8
Her attitude in the H&M changing room video was shocking. They did a video each, Mikhila acts like a right idiot all throgh Emma’s video and is like a different person in her own. Came across so rude towards Emma I thought, especially in the comments after where literally every comment complained about her behaviour and she was smart to each person in the comments.

I don’t follow Sophie Payne, I’m sure you’re right, I just thought it seemed in poor taste given her friend’s struggles, and the fact it’s not remotely current.
I know I should dislike Mikhila, I agree with all the negative comments. BUT I really like her 🤷🤦

Even one of her black lives matter posts irked me because of how very woe is me it is. Always a tinge of poor me, can't just 'be' and not feel sorry for self in some capacity.
Makes me sick. I’ve never ever seen her with or ever mention a black person before. I find it patronising to those of us who do that someone like her preach about educating ourselves. I’m bloody fuming. She’s not the only one. She wouldn’t have a clue. In her middle class bubble. Emma, piss off!!

Reactions: 1
Makes me sick. I’ve never ever seen her with or ever mention a black person before. I find it patronising to those of us who do that someone like her preach about educating ourselves. I’m bloody fuming. She’s not the only one. She wouldn’t have a clue. In her middle class bubble. Emma, piss off!!
It didn't offend me tbh, she has posted it from Lorraine Pascale so why does it annoy you? Lets be honest Emma has done more to learn and educate herself than Candy Crusher. Emma decided not to post a video out of respect, Candy posted a fashion video which wasn't the time or place. Emma has listed lots of educational stories and I saw she watched documentaries and wants to learn, what did Candy do yesterday... oh wait.... post a photo of herself pondering into a distance hashtagging lots of fashion brands, WTF!! and today she's in a bloody dinosaur dress... I know who I'm more pissed off with!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It didn't offend me tbh, she has posted it from Lorraine Pascale so why does it annoy you? Lets be honest Emma has done more to learn and educate herself than Candy Crusher. Emma decided not to post a video out of respect, Candy posted a fashion video which wasn't the time or place. Emma has listed lots of educational stories and I saw she watched documentaries and wants to learn, what did Candy do yesterday... oh wait.... post a photo of herself pondering into a distance hashtagging lots of fashion brands, WTF!! and today she's in a bloody dinosaur dress... I know who I'm more pissed off with!!!
Yeah you’re right actually. Candy crusher was so inconsiderate. I suppose Emma is trying to educate herself. I was just ranting x

As much as I love all the awareness people are raising about these issues of racism the last few days I'm starting to find that it's overkill now and seems to be everyone just sharing the exact same things as each other.

This - one thing including the #gifted for the dress but too many #shein #ootd take away any sincerity in the post.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.