Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know how she stands mikhila. Commenting to make her do the photo credit and then once she did it, she deleted the comment. She is a really odd person and they have nothing in common
Absolutely nothing apart from Disney and Vegas. Khila loves having fat friend. Simple.

I don't know how she stands mikhila. Commenting to make her do the photo credit and then once she did it, she deleted the comment. She is a really odd person and they have nothing in common
I thought that was so rude and if that was me I would question the friendship. She made Emma look stupid. Not nice.

Reactions: 6
Absolutely nothing apart from Disney and Vegas. Khila loves having a fat friend. Simple
I’ve been used as the fat friend before, horrible. Was usually when my mates were single so of course they were going to look attractive stood next to me on a night out. Says more about the friend than it does about you.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I like Em, but her and Chris have really pissed me off with their latest video. They both touch EVERYTHING they look at in the shop! 😡

Reactions: 5
I’ve been used as the fat friend before, horrible. Was usually when my mates were single so of course they were going to look attractive stood next to me on a night out. Says more about the friend than it does about you.
You’re so right. It’s sad but very true. Emma doesn’t need Khila’s friendship at all. Emma seems to have much more friends anyway. Bin her!!!

I like Em, but her and Chris have really pissed me off with their latest video. They both touch EVERYTHING they look at in the shop! 😡
I thought the same. So inconsiderate. Why she drags him along is beyond me.

Reactions: 3
I don't think any of them have many friends IRL tbh. (Khila, Em, Candy)
They never seem to hang out with girlfriends who are not people they've met online.

Reactions: 2
Off Topic but not sure where else to post, does anyone remember Emma's friend Mammafulzo who used to do hour long youtube videos basically just moaning. She had a long term chronic health condition which meant she could no longer work and one of her daughters suffered quite seriously with an ED. She was doing a insta live once and had some disagreement in comments then seem to stop youtube and insta lives all together it seemed weird
She’s a funny one. Always moaning and saying ‘erm’ every other word. Can’t stand her. What the hells she got in common with her IG friends?

Something has definitely gone on there. Candy mentions in her video something like dont unfollow your friend if your having an off day and they look better than you. Then emma posted on her insta today how she has been down in the dumps.
I’ve just noticed CC has another clothing haul. Cue jealous friend!!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
She'll get a hunchback standing like this!

She posted a photo a while back on her stories where she was standing with her mum. Her mum was just standing like a normal human being, and em was all twisted and contorted like an over-cooked, curled up prawn. She was trying to angle herself towards the camera with her arm pulled close to her body. It looked BIZARRE.

View attachment 155730

EDIT -
But to be fair to her, I think she looks pretty here and I like her hair. Just wish she didn't try so hard to hide her body.
Ahh I actually think she looks really pretty in this photo, her hair looks good.

She’s a funny one. Always moaning and saying ‘erm’ every other word. Can’t stand her. What the hells she got in common with her IG friends?

I’ve just noticed CC has another clothing haul. Cue jealous friend!!!! 🤣🤣🤣
Naaaah its actually cringe, Candy Crusher is blatantly copying her,I've noticed it a lot. I'll bet Emma is actually sick of her, and CC instagram feed is just one big begging roll, EVERYTHING is hash bloody tag gifted!! At least Emma has a mixture of photos.

Can anyone create a feed for Candy Crusher please? I'm not able to and I feel we all have so much to say about her, she needs her own feed now, surely its allowed now she has hit 10k and is soooo #blessed lol

Reactions: 4
You’re so right. It’s sad but very true. Emma doesn’t need Khila’s friendship at all. Emma seems to have much more friends anyway. Bin her!!!

I thought the same. So inconsiderate. Why she drags him along is beyond me.
She needs someone to drive her as she is incapable.

Reactions: 2
We do need a Candy thread !! My last one got deleted. Her husband is *always* moaning and ill. I wana keep on gossiping 😆

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.